Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [CHECK OUT SWORD_GROUPFIGHTING]  (Read 120839 times)

Offline Vortx

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [CHECK OUT SWORD_GROUPFIGHTING]
« Reply #1485 on: August 05, 2016, 05:50:50 pm »
Admin complaint
Vortex kicked me in the back and i spinned to kill him. Then William_Dalton tked me on purpose and Vortex slayed me next round and didn't slay Dalton.
He didnt do it on purpose. He immedietaly apologised when tk you. I don't remeber that u even apologised.
I saw it and it was on purpose he did apologise but anyone can say "so sorry misclick". Why would I apologise when you kick me?
What kick? The only kick u got in your plump bottom was given by your enemy. Don't lie

Offline Kore

• Colonel
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: y0re
« Reply #1486 on: August 05, 2016, 06:40:09 pm »
so wat about me?

What about you? Unbanned. I don't wanna see such stupid questions here again.

Admin complaint
Vortex kicked me in the back and i spinned to kill him. Then William_Dalton tked me on purpose and Vortex slayed me next round and didn't slay Dalton.

I'll look into it with Herishey when he is online. If you feel the argument between you should continue, take it to PM's.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: August 05, 2016, 07:32:06 pm »
Admin complaint
He didnt do it on purpose. He immedietaly apologised when tk you. I don't remeber that u even apologised.
I saw it and it was on purpose he did apologise but anyone can say "so sorry misclick". Why would I apologise when you kick me?
What kick? The only kick u got in your plump bottom was given by your enemy. Don't lie
I'm pretty sure you kicked me in the back lol

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: August 05, 2016, 08:49:20 pm »