--Victorias Colonial Wars--
Good news, everyone!
The AZW Mod team has returned from hiatus and has begun production on a new modification in the same historical vein as the original. Scrapping both AZW and the now defunct AZW:Resurrection, this new mod seeks to display and showcase British historical conflicts throughout the late 19th century, including the early phases of the Anglo-Sudan War, the Anglo-Zulu War, as well as, later on in the mod's development, conflicts in Afghanistan and other regions.
This new mod will reduce the focus on PvP from the AZW section and convert it into a more horde-type survival experience, due to popular demand. New British units (Including foreign auxiliaries and an expanded Boer presence) will be introduced for the sake of content and historical accuracy. Zulus will be rebalanced (No more pesky sniper-spears!) and, like the entirety of the new Anglo Zulu War portion of the mod, redone in both models and textures.
At the same time, the Anglo-Sudan war will be focused mainly around PvP, with Sudanese players standing more of a chance against the British faction in a 1 on 1 duel. AZW will still be playable in PvP, but will not be a primary focus of the new modification. New weapons and uniforms, as well as units and regiments will be added, distinguishing this more modern British army from its older counterpart in the Zulu war.
Like AZW Before it, VCW will be multiplayer only, and require Mount and Blade Warband, as well as the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
Summary of new features (TLDR):
-Completely re-done mod from scratch, featuring the British (Older/Newer), Zulu, and Sudanese factions (With more to come later on)
-New Graphics, models, weapons, and uniforms for the British, Zulus, and Sudanese.
-2British Factions:1 for Sudan conflict. 1 for zulu!
-New maps and scenarios
-Zulu will be focused on PvE, Sudan/Afghan will be focused on PvP
-sprinting for zulus
-camels scaring horses
-Hopfully things you guys request
*Warning images maybe large*
We would like to stress that VCW is /not/ an update or a continuation of the first AZW mod. It is a fully new version of the original AZW built from the bottom up. Questions & Answers
1. Link for Mahdist War:
- What is the zulu/2ndafghani/sudan(Mahdist) war about?
2. Link for Zulu War: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
3. Link for 2nd Afghan War: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Afghan_War
- Post on this fourm page and tell us your skills in the modding..
- How can I help even if though I dont know how to mod?
1. Learn how to(which we will teach you)
2. Help research. Want to become a team member/?
As stated in the last question you can either:
1. private message me.
2. Post on this fourm your information.
3. add me on steam Baddude2588 (yeah I know my name is childish account was made long ago)
We really need more modelers/scripters
Completed done/ %:
camels scare horses
85% of the Zulus
90% new sounds
Lots of new animations.Mod Team Members
- Blucher aka Gaul Team Leader (coder/scripter)
- Bastardo (Lead modeler/texture)
- William (modeler/texture)*not full member*
- Devmc99 (Texture)
- ardagh (community manager)
P.S. We haven't quit on the Warhammer mod. Its just going to be sleeping for now.
sun King Brown bess
Williams 24th uniforms[/list]