Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 34555 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #360 on: March 16, 2022, 06:07:47 pm »
Reminder SilentMan is the greatest 2v2 partner of all time
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

|Viper|

« Reply #361 on: March 16, 2022, 06:10:53 pm »
Anyways, you having any opinion on ANY player is not needed.
then you probably shouldn't have asked for them - or for me to write about them! that's an especially interesting statement considering i did the era writeups, the 12th, LG, and 71st writeups, contributed lists for 3 eras, and answered your questions regarding the subcategories. strange that my opinion on players isn't needed after the multiple requests for it. but ultimately it's very telling that this specific criticism - which is very shared widely, btw - has gotten me this amount of dogging from the usual suspects!
I asked you to write about regiments, yes, that's not melee. Writing about eras also has nothing to do with melee. I asked you about some 71st players because you played with them. I think that's fair. Just saying, just because you wrote some stuff up doesn't mean your opinion is always right.

And to your second part, I'm not even gonna quote that because of how gay that is LMAO. Are you actually kidding me? Dude... what do your parents think of this attitude towards other men online?

No, it's true, my opinions are not necessarily true. But to say you don't want them on any player is either a departure from recent history or signifies a long standing misrepresentation on your part. but alright, if you dont value my contributions then you should consider whether my work should stay up!
I will stay riding on my homies. sorry that I got love for the boys!
Horse shit. I don’t value opinions that don’t make any sense (mainly the NickCole and Mikey thing). I think you should resort back to your melee book because off of what I read then NickCole and everyone else should be tier 1.

More like you got love for getting carried and becoming a cum funnel for the 71st.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 06:21:02 pm by VetroG »

suns

« Reply #362 on: March 16, 2022, 06:14:56 pm »

"ill never be like them...so ill ride them for eternity!!!"

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #363 on: March 16, 2022, 06:24:28 pm »
Spoiler
This Thread
[close]

yo windy youre not so bad after all for a bandwagon theorist who joined a stack himself LMAO
talk to the hand buddy

[close]

? i thought NAPL was summer 2017 with LG smashing 3eVolt ?

anyway, windy you literally left your own reg (PSG) just to join a known stack at the time (92nd)

you have ZERO credibility when it comes to applying yourself as a certified bandwagon theorist

wait? werent you in 40th another bandwagon too? LMAOOOOOOO
ur insane

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

suns

« Reply #364 on: March 16, 2022, 06:25:42 pm »
Spoiler
This Thread
[close]

yo windy youre not so bad after all for a bandwagon theorist who joined a stack himself LMAO
talk to the hand buddy

[close]

anyway, windy you literally left your own reg (PSG) just to join a known stack at the time (92nd)

you have ZERO credibility when it comes to applying yourself as a certified bandwagon theorist

ur insane

ya windy you KNOW ive been right saying this since 2018? 2019? forgot when i first mentioned it but its good you know yourself whats up and been up since 2015

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #365 on: March 16, 2022, 06:30:52 pm »
Spoiler
This Thread
[close]

talk to the hand buddy

[close]

ur insane

ya windy you KNOW ive been right saying this since 2018? 2019? forgot when i first mentioned it but its good you know yourself whats up and been up since 2015
u okay man?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 16, 2022, 07:11:40 pm »
Ahhh got some good memories from Grimsights 3eVolt. I remember after beating 12th we were hot shit then got absolutely ruined in NWL (I think it was) by 71st.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

suns

« Reply #367 on: March 16, 2022, 07:24:24 pm »
Spoiler
This Thread
[close]

talk to the hand buddy

[close]

ur insane

u okay man?

BETTER THAN EVA DOG

suns

« Reply #368 on: March 16, 2022, 07:29:10 pm »

how are these 3 bums rated higher than they should when they cant even break a 1.0 KD on WBMM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"all gf is range gambling" - Maple

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 16, 2022, 07:45:02 pm »

how are these 3 bums rated higher than they should when they cant even break a 1.0 KD on WBMM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol gayple really said that? must stem from him being jealous that I mastered footlancing and timing of the game back in the day.

Tis why maple isnt tier 2 hes never been a good gfer and never carried regiments

suns

« Reply #370 on: March 16, 2022, 07:54:53 pm »
ya last time i was on wbmm in the chat Maple said that after going 2-15 2nd match in a row LMAOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE THAT "3eVolt carry" @ ???

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #371 on: March 16, 2022, 08:15:35 pm »

NO CAPPP

suns

« Reply #372 on: March 16, 2022, 08:16:48 pm »

NO CAPPP

ayyy 045 homeboy Hawkince OUT THE CUT

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #373 on: March 16, 2022, 10:00:18 pm »
This thread is like a bunch of bipolar kids off their meds having manic episodes. Genuinely concerned.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #374 on: March 16, 2022, 10:02:49 pm »
Witnessing a Suns FSE meltdown in real-time is a truly fascinating experience.