Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 46173 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2019, 03:04:01 pm »
Currently discussing the issue with France, please avoid the shitposting in the meantime. We'll try to resolve that situation and avoid any dramatic decisions taken. Note that I do not speak on the behalf of FRA or the M-NWWC administration, I am just acting as a middle man since both sides reached me to ask for help regarding the matter at hands.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

David_Schrein

« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2019, 03:12:33 pm »
France cant accept that. Our match dont change organization of the tournament. Me and extazz was in holliday, i sayed to vortex our plobems. If we play 1 day after the date line wht's the real problem ? Give 3 rounds to NL is just unlogic because the problem was FRA-POL and not FRA-NL. I know everyone want see FRA loose this mnnwc but this is not fair-play. if the NL win its will be the biggest scam of NW.
Thanks for my new signature. But Herishey is right in his actions. Dont think anything can change that

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 23, 2019, 03:16:52 pm »
I've been talking to lebrave about our match. Seems next monday might be the best date. Id rather do this sunday but he is away from the 25th-28th. Its near impossible to do this week, since im at work today - thursday and lebrave isn't home in the weekend.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:18:47 pm by Rikkert »

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #393 on: July 23, 2019, 03:20:05 pm »
I've been talking to lebrave about our match. Seems next monday might be the best date. Id rather do this sunday but he is away from the 25th-28th. Its near impossible to do this week, since im at work today - thursday and lebrave isn't home in the weekend.

i can sunday m8 we will see on steam
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

David_Schrein

« Reply #394 on: July 23, 2019, 03:42:29 pm »

i can sunday m8 we will see on steam
3w3 tourn

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #395 on: July 23, 2019, 04:26:34 pm »
Illogical to take 3 rounds from team FRA when they clearly tried to organize their match vs POL before the deadline.

I see this as a pathetic attempt from the rotten collaboration of the organizers and team NL to get rid of possibly the best team in the world!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #396 on: July 23, 2019, 05:07:11 pm »
Not exactly true. Poland tried to organise the match with FRA several times but they refused to do any date until the 22nd. Which was over a week over the deadline. I announced and advised both cpts there will be a punishment if it is not finished by the 19th. Extazz said this was not possible (that's already 5 days over the deadline). He changed the date to the 20th which is Saturday so as he made an effort to at least move it closer I have lessened the punishment. I have already explained this to Extaz on Steam multiple times and Tardet in detail.

This is not the first time that FRA have been over the deadline this MNWWC and they didn't even reach out to me to ask for an extension on either occurrence.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #397 on: July 23, 2019, 05:27:35 pm »
Pitchforks!

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #398 on: July 23, 2019, 05:27:52 pm »
Currently discussing the issue with France, please avoid the shitposting in the meantime. We'll try to resolve that situation and avoid any dramatic decisions taken. Note that I do not speak on the behalf of FRA or the M-NWWC administration, I am just acting as a middle man since both sides reached me to ask for help regarding the matter at hands.

Tardet in a nutshell
meme-tardet" border="0
[close]

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2019, 05:31:45 pm »
This was quality posting so I will let you live.

Spoiler
100% accurate tho
[close]

On another note, I have talked to LeBrave. I understand their frustration but I also feel France has more than its share of blame to be taken in this story. I also don't believe that acting like victims and pretending everyone has a vendetta against you is going to change the situation in your favour.

Herishey has taken his decision and trust me, it could have been way harsher than a 3 rounds penalty. Wherever France agree to it is up to them, once again I also understand how they can feel but I don't think it's worth overreacting. Just play your match, you are going in as the heavy favourite against NL anyways and while three rounds might play a difference in the end, it's very unlikely it changes the outcome of the match.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:37:59 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2019, 06:09:04 pm »
Not exactly true. Poland tried to organise the match with FRA several times but they refused to do any date until the 22nd. Which was over a week over the deadline. I announced and advised both cpts there will be a punishment if it is not finished by the 19th. Extazz said this was not possible (that's already 5 days over the deadline). He changed the date to the 20th which is Saturday so as he made an effort to at least move it closer I have lessened the punishment. I have already explained this to Extaz on Steam multiple times and Tardet in detail.

This is not the first time that FRA have been over the deadline this MNWWC and they didn't even reach out to me to ask for an extension on either occurrence.
"This is not the first time that FRA have been over the deadline this MNWWC and they didn't even reach out to me to ask for an extension on either occurrence."

Is the first time than we played over the deadline in this m-nwwc.

Then , you talking about the fact that we played over the deadline, it's totally true.

But you maybe forget the second fact , during the groupstage , you pushing the deadline for permit to the teams to play their matchs in one  more week.
It was make probably for a good reason , but this event is the result of the current  situation : if you didn't had push the deadline during the groupstage , lebrave or me would have been at home for organize the gf again'ts POL.
Also , we played 3 matchs in the groupstage : 2 of them was report because there was no server to play , or no one referee  wanted to  arbitrate our match.Did you think is normal then mightypain (captain opponent) need to make a referee application after reporting our match.Why ? because , again , in a  second time we arrived at the same situation.Did you think  it's normal when we try to play again'ts SWE , before my departure on holiday that finally  we can't because no one server UK or GER is free for the match?

In the start of the competition you give to us a disadvantage who forced FRA team  to play in shit servers with shit ping , like in the FRA vs Poland where we had some freeze during the match , before the start we ask for change the server, what was the answer of the admin?  "FRA go ready  or you are disqualified".

I think you can be a little bit more indulgent with FRA ,  we did a mistake ( not intentional ) , but we had some mistakes from the organisation too.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2019, 06:11:22 pm »

Tardet in a nutshell
meme-tardet" border="0
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2019, 06:31:06 pm »

"This is not the first time that FRA have been over the deadline this MNWWC and they didn't even reach out to me to ask for an extension on either occurrence."

Then , you talking about the fact that we played over the deadline, it's totally true.

But you maybe forget the second fact , during the groupstage , you pushing the deadline for permit to the teams to play their matchs in one  more week.
It was make probably for a good reason , but this event is the result of the current  situation : if you didn't had push the deadline during the groupstage , lebrave or me would have been at home for organize the gf again'ts POL.
Also , we played 3 matchs in the groupstage : 2 of them was report because there was no server to play , or no one referee  wanted to  arbitrate our match.Did you think is normal then mightypain (captain opponent) need to make a referee application after reporting our match.Why ? because , again , in a  second time we arrived at the same situation.Did you think  it's normal when we try to play again'ts SWE , before my departure on holiday that finally  we can't because no one server UK or GER is free for the match?

In the start of the competition you give to us a disadvantage who forced FRA team  to play in shit servers with shit ping , like in the FRA vs Poland where we had some freeze during the match , before the start we ask for change the server, what was the answer of the admin?  "FRA go ready  or you are disqualified".

I think you can be a little bit more indulgent with FRA ,  we did a mistake ( not intentional ) , but we had some mistakes from the organisation too.
During that server incident I said to the admin I don't mind if you switch server, just your stats won't be tracked by the script if you had one if the other team also agreed.

I've already said my reasoning multiple times to you directly and here so I'm not going to just keep repeating them.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2019, 06:38:06 pm »

During that server incident I said to the admin I don't mind if you switch server, just your stats won't be tracked by the script if you had one if the other team also agreed.

I've already said my reasoning multiple times to you directly and here so I'm not going to just keep repeating them.
You don't really answer to  the different arguments mentioned , whether in steam message where i didn't talk to you about this differents facts and even less on fse.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2019, 06:43:13 pm »
What other arguments? They're irrelevant to why you received the punishment lol.