Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 110724 times)

|Viper|

Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*
« Reply #1260 on: June 02, 2020, 07:52:36 pm »
82 rated Wastee come back

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1261 on: June 02, 2020, 08:16:13 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

These "Rising Stars" are players that I believe are constantly improving and can become much better players than they currently are. They consistently have improved their melee and have expanded their skills.
[close]

This was pretty accurate if I do say so myself.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1262 on: June 02, 2020, 08:38:31 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

These "Rising Stars" are players that I believe are constantly improving and can become much better players than they currently are. They consistently have improved their melee and have expanded their skills.
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 03, 2020, 12:08:43 am »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

People forget how good Uni, Purplish, and Trigo were for a short period of time tho. Also Epix still going strong and has gotten a lot better. And the obvious ones were MATT literally got to being the best in the game. Maniac was one of the best footlancers ever and had a nice style that I think a lot of people have taken and put into their own game. Jaax put in the time and wasn't nearly the player he is now when I first made my list. Dude's one of the top 5 players in the game now maybe top 3. Oatmeal got a lot better also. Vetro sucks tho I'll give u that one.

|Viper|

« Reply #1264 on: June 03, 2020, 01:56:44 am »
Some tragic news today, an ex 63e SoP was fired from his news station after reporting false information to the public. The false information was targeted towards an individual player who we'll keep secret. On another note, we got new reports about Fartknocker being moved down the all-time 63e melee list? We'll keep you informed.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1265 on: June 03, 2020, 02:12:29 am »
vetro is the local news

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1266 on: June 03, 2020, 03:48:10 am »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

People forget how good Uni, Purplish, and Trigo were for a short period of time tho. Also Epix still going strong and has gotten a lot better. And the obvious ones were MATT literally got to being the best in the game. Maniac was one of the best footlancers ever and had a nice style that I think a lot of people have taken and put into their own game. Jaax put in the time and wasn't nearly the player he is now when I first made my list. Dude's one of the top 5 players in the game now maybe top 3. Oatmeal got a lot better also. Vetro sucks tho I'll give u that one.
maniac matt jaax vetro and  oatmeal were already given at this time. those were freebies
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 03, 2020, 05:16:19 am »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

maniac matt jaax vetro and  oatmeal were already given at this time. those were freebies

"These "Rising Stars" are players that I believe are constantly improving and can become much better players than they currently are. They consistently have improved their melee and have expanded their skills."

They all improved a ton from 2018 that's for sure.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1268 on: June 03, 2020, 01:12:15 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

"These "Rising Stars" are players that I believe are constantly improving and can become much better players than they currently are. They consistently have improved their melee and have expanded their skills."

Matt got worse
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 03, 2020, 04:33:53 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

Matt got worse

Matt was the best player in the game for a big stretch but yeah now he’s top 6

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 03, 2020, 06:06:18 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

Quality show

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1271 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:11 pm »
Can I at least be rated 79 smh. I need validation as the worst overall LISTED player sir.
movement keyer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1272 on: June 03, 2020, 07:13:29 pm »

Rising Stars
Spoiler
MATT
Maniac
Jaax
Vetro
Oatmeal
DrunkenSpartan
Unitater
Purplish
Trigo
Epix
Legend

[close]

Quality show
old but gold

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: June 05, 2020, 05:50:11 am »
Can I at least be rated 79 smh. I need validation as the worst overall LISTED player sir.
When you start giving attention to overrated and inaccurate lists bro that's when you really get bad ingame, I think your better off ignoring these kinds of posts on Fse bro.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1274 on: June 05, 2020, 05:54:44 am »
When you start giving attention to overrated and inaccurate lists bro that's when you really get bad ingame, I think your better off ignoring these kinds of posts on Fse bro.
bro facts bro