Author Topic: EU Community Rep. Post: August - October Term  (Read 681 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
EU Community Rep. Post: August - October Term
« on: August 19, 2022, 09:59:41 am »
Hello All

I am Maskman, your Community Representative representing all of you during my Term lasting from August - October.
Thank you for electing me as your CR once again, despite me being away for the previous 2 months and me still being away for the near future, it gives me much conviction that my standing in the community is still solid so much so that you have re-elected me as CR despite being semi inactive, for that - Thank you

Many of you know me as the Major of the Infantry within the 45th Nottinghamshire, former CR and a serial loser of these CR elections despite my 300 active man regiment backing me every election.

In all seriousness, as previously stated in my application, I want this game to survive and even thrive, the best way of doing this is by providing a top down approach to the player base, by increasing the quality of event we all participate in, whether it be in causal LBs or tournaments - thus hopefully motivating more people to stay and get involved in the community.
My main goal in this term will be to provide experience in hosting and managing the whole community by mainly focuses on the regimental scene. NW was made by regiments and it will die with regiments. 

What does this all mean? Having completed my duties towards the NWWC I will also be hosting two tournaments straight away, a single day bayonet tournament and a single day rookie tournament similar to EGS League 2 as well as supporting the staff in the upcoming season of EICS5.

Although many see me as a controversial figure, I will be a CR for all with my actions being based in common sense for what the community needs, whilst also maintaining a friendly atmosphere that NW as created by previous CRs such as Fwuffy, Snowwi and Chicken.

If you ever want to get in touch for whatever reason, the best way to get in contact with me is probably via my Steam or throw me a message here on the forums. I am always open to support event hosting and providing advice to anyone who seeks it, so don't be afraid to throw me a message. I assure you won't be disappointed. See you all soon

God Bless,
Maskman
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 02:33:06 pm by Nightwing »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
Re: EU Community Rep. Post: August - October Term
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 04:25:27 pm »
Hello All

I am Maskman, your Community Representative representing all of you during my Term lasting from August - October.
Thank you for electing me as your CR once again, despite me being away for the previous 2 months and me still being away for the near future, it gives me much conviction that my standing in the community is still solid so much so that you have re-elected me as CR despite being semi inactive, for that - Thank you

Many of you know me as the Major of the Infantry within the 45th Nottinghamshire, former CR and a serial loser of these CR elections despite my 300 active man regiment backing me every election.

In all seriousness, as previously stated in my application, I want this game to survive and even thrive, the best way of doing this is by providing a top down approach to the player base, by increasing the quality of event we all participate in, whether it be in causal LBs or tournaments - thus hopefully motivating more people to stay and get involved in the community.
My main goal in this term will be to provide experience in hosting and managing the whole community by mainly focuses on the regimental scene. NW was made by regiments and it will die with regiments. 

What does this all mean? Having completed my duties towards the NWWC I will also be hosting two tournaments straight away, a single day bayonet tournament and a single day rookie tournament similar to EGS League 2 as well as supporting the staff in the upcoming season of EICS5.

Although many see me as a controversial figure, I will be a CR for all with my actions being based in common sense for what the community needs, whilst also maintaining a friendly atmosphere that NW as created by previous CRs such as Fwuffy, Snowwi and Chicken.

If you ever want to get in touch for whatever reason, the best way to get in contact with me is probably via my Steam or throw me a message here on the forums. I am always open to support event hosting and providing advice to anyone who seeks it, so don't be afraid to throw me a message. I assure you won't be disappointed. See you all soon

God Bless,
Maskman
CoC > any other team

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 08:49:32 pm »
August-october is not a very long time, pointless position filled by pointless person

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 12:22:41 am »
August-october is not a very long time, pointless position filled by pointless person
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 01:51:24 am »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 03:04:07 pm »
cringe AS FUCK
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

yecgga

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 09:18:52 pm »
SUMMARY

Hello All I am Maskman, your Community Representative representing all of you during my Term lasting from August - October.
My main goal in this term will be to provide experience in hosting and managing the whole community by mainly focuses on the regimental scene.
NW was made by regiments and it will die with regiments.
If you ever want to get in touch for whatever reason, the best way to get in contact with me is probably via my Steam or throw me a message here on the forums.