Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 51437 times)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
so we gonna be watching a vod ? or a remake like what

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
so we gonna be watching a vod ? or a remake like what
The stream will be live

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
how exhausting
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
but that does not tell me anything i asked sorry im if being a little agresive but like im curious how is this gonna be live when the draft was done today

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
but that does not tell me anything i asked sorry im if being a little agresive but like im curious how is this gonna be live when the draft was done today

draft was done in private today

the stream will announce the teams that were drafted today on saturday at 9pm est
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Was a fun draft. Hope the stream captures all the heated moments that went into getting the players for each team.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
aight man i got a real question here, how was waste drafted when he didnt show up to a single tryout? its like welfare, reaps the benefits without the work.

Suns

aight man i got a real question here, how was waste drafted when he didnt show up to a single tryout? its like welfare, reaps the benefits without the work.

Oatmeal

Only went through 2 shirts during the draft

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
because waste is in the army and deserves our respect.

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Thank you for your support.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Thank you for your support.
Dank you for your service
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Draft Stream tomorrow night 9pm EST spread the word give away for viewers through out the stream https://www.twitch.tv/jorgesi101

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
hes in the marines actually, and he took one of the nerdiest careers, straight up POG, and is a reservist. barely scraping the barrel in terms of respect from being in the military. 

Oatmeal

legends will be born tonight, I can't wait for the ESPN 30 for 30 about my team