Author Topic: NWL - League 2 [Post results here!]  (Read 113041 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWL - League 2
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 05:03:08 pm »
French reffs are always terrible.

Nock is okay I guess.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 05:27:16 pm »

Nock is okay I guess.

lmao

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stanislas_Lefort
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 06:46:04 pm »

Nock is okay I guess.
It's more complicated than the fact he's french ... too long to explain and it's not the place ;)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

Nock is okay I guess.
It's more complicated than the fact he's french ... too long to explain and it's not the place ;)
I said Nocks okay not that he is bad because he is French.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 09:01:45 pm »
Saints 10:0 4eGre

Few issues from both sides, well played from both sides. Enjoyable match to watch.

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 09:02:34 pm »
Badmin (Nock & Clikenforce) ! Clearly OA and no reset ... Always say "FoL or Gaps" when 4e shot, never when it was the Saints ... Kick or/and ban every guys of the 4eGre after the lb ...  Shitty French community !!! I let you see the screen below :

I translate for you : "Learn to block before cry"

We weren't perpendicular of their line, you'll see when the video will be uploaded.

We didn't had problems with other admins, and strangely, it's when a french man with his friend of course (i'm talking about Nock and Clikenforce) refering a match of us, create problems ... They are 2 of all people which persecute (and if i can say, all the french community) which insulted us on fse, persecute us (yes I can say it) because when we are on GF or whaterver the server, we are insulted ... Why ? Ask them, if they ar ea little bit mature or intelligent they could answer you, but for me I odn't know why (except the fact that they still come (even if thoses problems were created on april 2012 at the creation of the 4e) on ts or ingame in the only one objective to disturb us ...

I just want to have a true refering for a match, because it's not the first match where we have problems but tonight, it was too much !!

We'd like to have some explainations about those problems.

I think it's not enought for you to do something. But i don't want a rematch, the Saints were better than us tonight and gg to them, but the refering was too influenced by their thinking about us.
Clues are talking.

PS : 1. We never insult admins
       2. I recorded it and i'll post in Youtube like all 4eGre NWL matches
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:18:50 pm by bruno73 »

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 09:13:45 pm »
Not going to make this long

A. I didn't ref.

B.You say you don't insult admins, by using your screen I can read :

"Mitau" (shit spelling) = liar
"MAIS TU ES MAUVAIS" = You are shit [at reffing]
"Apprends à arbitrer"x5 = Learn to ref
I'm only using the ones on your screenshot. Other insults were also probably there before.

Puts the whole "Clikenforce and Nock badmins insult and 4e doesn't" into new perspective.

The shitty french community baned (temp) and kicked those who were insulting the referee team, for which you don't contribute at all, except trash-talking and so on.

And btw, FoL and Gaps were adressed to both sides as Nock never stated to whom it was directed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:15:57 pm by Clikenforce »

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 09:20:19 pm »

A. I didn't ref.

I'm only using the ones on your screenshot. Other insults were also probably there before.

Puts the whole "Clikenforce and Nock badmins insult and 4e doesn't" into new perspective.

The shitty french community baned (temp) and kicked those who were insulting the referee team, for which you don't contribute at all, except trash-talking and so on.

And btw, FoL and Gaps were adressed to both sides as Nock never stated to whom it was directed.
You'll see in the video, during the match, we don't insult Saints or admin, i've got eh video. You'll see in the chat but anyway, when the match was overed, you, admins, you let your words free from your maturity

Nock

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 09:23:01 pm »

A. I didn't ref.

No need to say more. (+ I had no problems with others matches, strange don't you think ?) And, you keep whinning about the french community but you're the one making it cancerous, you're never ok about what happens and you're always the first insulting ppl, funny isnt it ?

Btw this is the wrong topic to complain about me, if you're salty after the 10-0, then be salty elsewhere, like on the right topic.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:39:49 pm by Nock »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 09:43:41 pm »
There is a dedicated Thread for Ref discussion, pls use it :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 10:07:38 pm »
Le 4eGre un régiment à probléme qui n'a pas réellement une grande place dans nos coeur ou dans la comunauté. Car à part être des victimes ils servent à rien

Offline bruno73

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2016, 10:11:24 pm »
Le 4eGre un régiment à probléme qui n'a pas réellement une grande place dans nos coeur ou dans la comunauté. Car à part être des victimes ils servent à rien
et toi tu sers à quelque chose peut être ? NON Putain mais merde, y a que des cons ici ! Personne ne s'est dit ? "Ah, le 4eGre, ce sont des connards, et bien peut être qu'après 10 000 trolls ou insutles je vais arrêter". Et bah non jamais ... aucune maturité ...

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2016, 10:12:33 pm »
Comme t'es membres gros. Vous n'avez eu aucune évolution depuis votre création toujours le même niveau à chier

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2016, 10:16:14 pm »
Continue this discussion in english or not at all.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Faze

• First Lieutenant
  • 46e ; Sultans , Faze Clan xdptdr
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 46e_Col_Faze
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2016, 10:33:32 pm »
et toi tu sers à quelque chose peut être ? NON Putain mais merde, y a que des cons ici ! Personne ne s'est dit ? "Ah, le 4eGre, ce sont des connards, et bien peut être qu'après 10 000 trolls ou insutles je vais arrêter". Et bah non jamais ... aucune maturité ...

10-0, gg. J'attends la vidéo sur youteub. C'est dommage que nous ne soyons pas dans la même poule.

EDIT : And now, i speak english.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:35:52 pm by Faze »
Coucou, ça te dis un morceau de pain?