Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

High Ping only in M&B

(1/3) > >>

Wursti:
So I've experienced a high ping in M&B. But only in M&B and on every server no matter which location. At the same time my ping is normal in TS and in other games and at speedtests.

Could it be the last big Windows 10 Update or is it M&B itself?

Pls halp so I can sweat again k thx

Fwuffy:
Kulous has this problem, check the threads in Tech. I actually had this problem for a period of a few weeks back in February, don't know what the cause was and it fixed itself eventually. Good luck.

Knightmare:
Chinese servers in mb give me 430 ping but 80 in csgo??please fix chong

Wursti:

--- Quote from: Fwuffy on June 24, 2018, 11:36:31 pm ---Kulous has this problem, check the threads in Tech. I actually had this problem for a period of a few weeks back in February, don't know what the cause was and it fixed itself eventually. Good luck.

--- End quote ---

Well WTFast helped but my Free Trial is over so am rip again now

But I guess if nobody answers Kulous nobody will answer me / know how to solve it

nytek:
This is just a guess but I think the router might be the problem. Warband is an old game and some of the new games handle lag more efficiently. Whilst in Warband you will more likely than not experience freeze effect. So perhaps it is time to invest in a new router. An old router may have big effects on response time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version