Author Topic: Equipe de France NWWC 2023  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Nameless

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Colonel of 85e Régiment d'infanterie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gandalf, just Gandalf
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Equipe de France NWWC 2023
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 12:08:44 am »
Spoiler
Je suis pas dedans ?
T'es dans le 'staff' ma biche, on affiche que les joueurs ici

Bon d'accord mais je m'attendais au moins que tu me souhaite mon anniversaire
joyeuse Hanoucca l'ami

Merci, pour mes 30 ans on reform
[close]
On sera enfin les plus fort vu que y'aura plus que nous

J'ai rien contre l'autodérision mais en 2017/2018 on a dominé ce ptn de jeu.
1515 Marignan, 1805 Austerlitz, 1916 Verdun, 2017 RGL.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • Board Moderator
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2023, 10:51:42 am »
Spoiler
Je suis pas dedans ?
T'es dans le 'staff' ma biche, on affiche que les joueurs ici

Bon d'accord mais je m'attendais au moins que tu me souhaite mon anniversaire
joyeuse Hanoucca l'ami

Merci, pour mes 30 ans on reform
[close]
On sera enfin les plus fort vu que y'aura plus que nous

J'ai rien contre l'autodérision mais en 2017/2018 on a dominé ce ptn de jeu.
Je buvais mes tisanes pendant que vous dominiez, nuance
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2023, 10:27:38 am »
Victoire 15-1 contre les polonais en demi-finale. La finale sera contre l'Allemagne ou l'Angleterre histoire de changer.
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • Board Moderator
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2023, 07:27:32 am »
Victoire 15-1 contre les polonais en demi-finale. La finale sera contre l'Allemagne ou l'Angleterre histoire de changer.
Mdr sur le board du tournois y'a même pas les demies-finales d'annoncées, heureusement que t'es là pour les infos Kennedy, moi je croyais que vous attendiez encore de jouer votre quart
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2023, 06:57:32 pm »
Mdr sur le board du tournois y'a même pas les demies-finales d'annoncées, heureusement que t'es là pour les infos Kennedy, moi je croyais que vous attendiez encore de jouer votre quart
on attend gandalf ...
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_Cpt_Syrcrim
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2023, 08:40:11 am »
on attend gandalf ...

Un magicien n'arrive jamais en retard il paraît ...

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2023, 10:13:28 pm »
Un magicien n'arrive jamais en retard il paraît ...

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2023, 04:52:37 am »
Les anglais sont tombés bien bas…

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2023, 10:35:15 am »
Défaite en finale car les allemands 15-9. Ils étaient meilleurs que nous. Manque de préparation et d'envie pour la finale avec cette saison estivale je pense malheureusement.

Online Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2023, 02:14:15 pm »
Défaite en finale car les allemands 15-10. Ils étaient meilleurs que nous. Manque de préparation et d'envie pour la finale avec cette saison estivale je pense malheureusement.
Merci pour cette finale extrêmement excitante, tu as été un adversaire plus que digne. GG wp!

Speaking of the "lack of preparation and desire" (I don't trust google translater to 100% so I'll write the rest in english^^), I find it remarkable that you guys through all holidays planning and real life stuff still tried your best to find a fitting date to play the final. Thanks for your commitment! In the end maybe also the pain of 7 years taking L's in every single nation tournament gave our older players a bit more power and "desire" to get that win  ::) :D

or maybe that we were this year very well prepare for you guys ^^
[close]

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2023, 03:43:23 pm »
Défaite en finale car les allemands 15-10. Ils étaient meilleurs que nous. Manque de préparation et d'envie pour la finale avec cette saison estivale je pense malheureusement.
Merci pour cette finale extrêmement excitante, tu as été un adversaire plus que digne. GG wp!

Speaking of the "lack of preparation and desire" (I don't trust google translater to 100% so I'll write the rest in english^^), I find it remarkable that you guys through all holidays planning and real life stuff still tried your best to find a fitting date to play the final. Thanks for your commitment! In the end maybe also the pain of 7 years taking L's in every single nation tournament gave our older players a bit more power and "desire" to get that win  ::) :D

or maybe that we were this year very well prepare for you guys ^^
[close]

yes, you want to win more than us, I think. almost every player on our team won last year. Indeed, playing after June for the French community is more complicated I think.congratulations on this victory. probably the last of the NWWC

Offline DeaD

• First Lieutenant
  • Step forward, try me. Come and meet your demise.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: EuroTouch_TheDeaD/Akatsuki_Tobi
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2023, 08:05:34 pm »
Tu es mauvais Kennedy.