Author Topic: 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Les Braves" [EU/NA] - MUG SHOTS  (Read 357777 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [NWL S9 League 1 Winners]
« Reply #1095 on: April 28, 2018, 03:45:56 pm »
brb forming 18e NA Comp again

Wrong, I'm going to turn KievGren into 18e NA comp company, steal like half the 71st's players cause they're all 18e (minus gi and zappy but who cares), get a bandwagon from you and 6te, and then watch as the NA competitive scene implodes once we win something.

Then NA can finally rest in peace. This is the prophecy.

Oh and maybe I'll finally get promoted past FusV during all of that.

let's pull an LG from NAPL and merge into 6te to stop 71st from winning  ::)
let’s pull a 91st and get a stack dead reg (Nr4) to merge into 87th to stop 71st, 6te, and KievGren from winning!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1096 on: April 28, 2018, 05:19:44 pm »

Wrong, I'm going to turn KievGren into 18e NA comp company, steal like half the 71st's players cause they're all 18e (minus gi and zappy but who cares), get a bandwagon from you and 6te, and then watch as the NA competitive scene implodes once we win something.

let’s pull a 91st and get a stack dead reg (Nr4) to merge into 87th to stop 71st, 6te, and KievGren from winning!

Mhm, because a lawbringer, horse, mikey, rune and mexicant who hadn't played the game in months is stacking.

At least we weren't so pathetically scared of losing that we begged 1 of the only 3 high tier regiments around at the time to merge into an even bigger stack than we already had.

Besides when 91st got lawbringer and his guys to (re)join, we at least still had a regiment full of good players aside from them, 87th doesn't. And given that you already got 9-1'd by one of those regiments when you had a stack like 93rd, I don't think even the Nr4 could help you.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 28, 2018, 05:36:44 pm »
Spoiler

Mhm, because a lawbringer, horse, mikey, rune and mexicant who hadn't played the game in months is stacking.

At least we weren't so pathetically scared of losing that we begged 1 of the only 3 high tier regiments around at the time to merge into an even bigger stack than we already had.

Besides when 91st got lawbringer and his guys to (re)join, we at least still had a regiment full of good players aside from them, 87th doesn't. And given that you already got 9-1'd by one of those regiments when you had a stack like 93rd, I don't think even the Nr4 could help you.

[close]
It was more than those 5 people and I don't get why you are so mad..... Literally 3eVolt changed names because Lawbringer merged his 10-20 guys into 3e and help it stay alive. 87th has a good mix of meleers and shooters which will love to go against KievGren in 1v1 and gf anyday. 93rd beat the 91st melee stack in a 1v1 and gf and calling 91st not a melee stack is a bit retarded. Yes we did lose to 6te (my fault) in a 1v1 but we did tie them in a 1v1 and beat them twice in 2 gfs (beat pretty much everyone in gfs). No need to get mad when 91st pulled the same shit LG did. LG did need people at the time of the merge since 3e was really stack with lots of players while old LG players were quitting the game more and more everyday.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 05:44:25 pm by NickCole »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1098 on: April 28, 2018, 05:46:16 pm »
welcome to the NA community, where a discussion starts over midnight saying ''brb making na company''

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 28, 2018, 05:47:16 pm »
gotta love NA community only caring about bandwagons  ::)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1100 on: April 28, 2018, 05:59:37 pm »
NickCole has biggest willy NA

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 28, 2018, 06:10:42 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
It was more than those 5 people and I don't get why you are so mad..... Literally 3eVolt changed names because Lawbringer merged his 10-20 guys into 3e and help it stay alive. 87th has a good mix of meleers and shooters which will do well against KievGren in 1v1 and gf anyday. 93rd beat the 91st melee stack in a 1v1 and gf and calling 91st not a melee stack is a bit retarded. Yes we did lose to 6te (my fault) in a 1v1 but we did tie them in a 1v1 and beat them twice in 2 gfs. No need to get mad when 91st pulled the same shit LG did. LG did need people at the time of the merge since 3e was really stack with lots of players while old LG players were quitting the game more and more everyday.
[close]

Lawbringer didn't bring 10-20 guys with him, that was a truly retarded thing to say lmao. The guys I mentioned were the guys who joined, everyone else was already in the regiment, we had 20-30 attendance  from RGL through NAPL, and we had 20-30 attendance in 91st, because Lawbringer brought those guys, and Pj, Vortex, Bonj, Prophet, Suns, and Maccle left with Grim going inactive, so the numbers balanced out.

3eVolt didn't change names BECAUSE Lawbringer "merged", it was going to happen regardless, and 3eVolt was not in need of help staying alive. Asian wanted to use 91st, and asked Lawbringer for permission, Lawbringer gave the okay and rejoined as LtCol, bringing the people mentioned above with him, none of which were actively playing at the time, aside from maybe Rune.

Highlight the part in my post where I said 91st wasn't a melee stack, please, cause it just looks like your pulling it from thin air for w/e reason. I even said in my post, 91st was good even without Lawbringers guys.

You equating 91st bringing Lawbringer, Horse, and Mikey out of retirement, mexicant partially out, and Rune joining us, to LG getting the entire 45e minus Nappy to merge is the definition of asinine and if you really believe those things are equivalent you need to seriously re-evaluate yourself on every level possible, because that is just all sorts of stupid.

As already discussed on the NARGL thread, 3e wasn't anymore stacked than LG, that's why they went back and forth as often as they did. The LG didn't need the merge in order to be a realistic contender for the title, they needed it to secure the win, simple as that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 06:12:43 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 28, 2018, 06:18:01 pm »
18e NA company when?

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #1103 on: April 28, 2018, 06:18:14 pm »
welcome to the NA community, where a discussion starts over midnight saying ''brb making na company''

I volunteer as tribute

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 28, 2018, 06:25:29 pm »
leave this holy thread alone

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 28, 2018, 06:26:21 pm »

The discussion started at Risks and NickColes posts.

My post before theirs was more or less just a meme about how unlikely I am to get past FusV (which is fine).

But y'know, when autism speaks, I don't listen so much as shout it down.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1106 on: April 28, 2018, 06:35:08 pm »

My post before theirs was more or less just a meme about how unlikely I am to get past FusV (which is fine).

Ironic....

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 28, 2018, 06:40:41 pm »

Ironic....

Think you're misusing Ironic.

2 autistic people shouting at each other isn't irony, it's just unhelpful.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 06:58:10 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #1108 on: April 28, 2018, 07:00:07 pm »
Go back to the M Points thread heathens
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 28, 2018, 09:10:32 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
It was more than those 5 people and I don't get why you are so mad..... Literally 3eVolt changed names because Lawbringer merged his 10-20 guys into 3e and help it stay alive. 87th has a good mix of meleers and shooters which will do well against KievGren in 1v1 and gf anyday. 93rd beat the 91st melee stack in a 1v1 and gf and calling 91st not a melee stack is a bit retarded. Yes we did lose to 6te (my fault) in a 1v1 but we did tie them in a 1v1 and beat them twice in 2 gfs. No need to get mad when 91st pulled the same shit LG did. LG did need people at the time of the merge since 3e was really stack with lots of players while old LG players were quitting the game more and more everyday.
[close]

Lawbringer didn't bring 10-20 guys with him, that was a truly retarded thing to say lmao. The guys I mentioned were the guys who joined, everyone else was already in the regiment, we had 20-30 attendance  from RGL through NAPL, and we had 20-30 attendance in 91st, because Lawbringer brought those guys, and Pj, Vortex, Bonj, Prophet, Suns, and Maccle left with Grim going inactive, so the numbers balanced out.

3eVolt didn't change names BECAUSE Lawbringer "merged", it was going to happen regardless, and 3eVolt was not in need of help staying alive. Asian wanted to use 91st, and asked Lawbringer for permission, Lawbringer gave the okay and rejoined as LtCol, bringing the people mentioned above with him, none of which were actively playing at the time, aside from maybe Rune.

Highlight the part in my post where I said 91st wasn't a melee stack, please, cause it just looks like your pulling it from thin air for w/e reason. I even said in my post, 91st was good even without Lawbringers guys.

You equating 91st bringing Lawbringer, Horse, and Mikey out of retirement, mexicant partially out, and Rune joining us, to LG getting the entire 45e minus Nappy to merge is the definition of asinine and if you really believe those things are equivalent you need to seriously re-evaluate yourself on every level possible, because that is just all sorts of stupid.

As already discussed on the NARGL thread, 3e wasn't anymore stacked than LG, that's why they went back and forth as often as they did. The LG didn't need the merge in order to be a realistic contender for the title, they needed it to secure the win, simple as that.
[close]
I will push you in the lunch line!!