Author Topic: North American NW News!  (Read 140099 times)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Re: North American NW News!
« Reply #1065 on: November 02, 2016, 02:45:44 am »
So 30th is the new bandwagon reg?

not really. All those who joined are all past friends, with the exception being pinoy.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1066 on: November 02, 2016, 03:25:29 am »
I don't think so

Right now the 30th are boasting Cade, Theodin, Pinoy, PurplePanda, and Marksman which are all quality players

Definitely enough quality to see off USMC/AEF/23rd

If I had to chose, I would say you guys beat the 78th as you guys getting stronger also came at the cost of them getting weaker.

No offense to PurplePanda but when has the 30th ever been a main 1v1 regiment and been top League 1? Just because they got a few players doesn't mean they can carry them to the moon

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1067 on: November 02, 2016, 03:29:05 am »
I don't think so

Right now the 30th are boasting Cade, Theodin, Pinoy, PurplePanda, and Marksman which are all quality players

If I had to chose, I would say you guys beat the 78th as you guys getting stronger also came at the cost of them getting weaker.

No offense to PurplePanda but when has the 30th ever been a main 1v1 regiment and been top League 1? Just because they got a few players doesn't mean they can carry them to the moon
pinoy alone can carry them to mars
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 02, 2016, 03:31:53 am »
I don't think so

pinoy alone can carry them to mars

Pinoy can't carry a regiment he doesn't have team chemistry with..

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1069 on: November 02, 2016, 03:32:55 am »
Nappy just stop dude srs

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1070 on: November 02, 2016, 03:41:22 am »
Yeah Nappy just be quiet please

Considering we just lost to the 6te we are no where near being a bandwagon nor do we get carried by Pinoy, Cade, or Theodin nor are we even really that competitive.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 02, 2016, 03:43:17 am »
No one saw the 45e as a threat until they got some 3eVolt players after they disbanded.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:44:50 am by Nappy Surena »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1072 on: November 02, 2016, 03:44:15 am »
Back in the 1stFG days when Nappy didn't rely on a bandwagon ::)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 02, 2016, 03:44:45 am »
No one saw the 45e as a threat until they got some 3eVolt players after they disbanded.
Spoiler
[close]
Wat.. We were still considered in the top 3 best NA before the 3eVolt disbanded.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 02, 2016, 03:45:42 am »

We aren't even a bandwagon now lol

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #1075 on: November 02, 2016, 10:51:23 am »
The 1erPLG turns 4 years old today  :-*

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1076 on: November 02, 2016, 12:10:08 pm »
Right now

I don't think the 78th is all too strong

You are free to prove me wrong though

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1077 on: November 02, 2016, 01:20:54 pm »

We aren't even a bandwagon now lol
shhhhhhh nappy yes we are.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:29:01 pm by NickCole »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1078 on: November 02, 2016, 01:51:22 pm »
Spoiler
3 things,

1) how did I drop to #4? I've been playing great since you last updated. Yes, I got wrecked by Cade as a predicted when I didn't warm up, but I made up for that.

2)I'm not inactive, you never messaged me to talk to me, you sent me a message about Fancy and Swerp, and that was it.

3)
Q1) "What problems do you see in the community?"
Q2). What do you plan to do as CR?

A1a) Firstly, the biggest problem I see is that the competitive community is lacking fresh competition. I don't believe that it's regiments lack of desire to be competitive so much as ignorance to the community.
1b)I believe we don't have enough fun pub servers. Servers where both competitive and casual players can play together.
1c)I believe the community needs more competition both for regiments and individuals.

A2a) Now I believe Gluk has somewhat the right idea with his 'Bring back NA1' but I disagree with actually bringing back NA1 (I hated that server, singlehandedly killed my desire to pub). What I'd like to do instead is work with members of the community to open up multiple pub servers, 1 on battle like NA1, but improving on things that I viewed as annoyances from NA1 (like combat speed being on medium), another on TDM, DM, Siege, Naval Battle. I will, of course, commit my own server to this.
The purpose of these servers are of course to promote competitive players to mix with pub players etc, and to advertise the larger community to smaller regiments/pub players.
Recruitment on these servers would be open to any regiment that allows recruitment on their own servers.
2b)I'd like to bring back PUGs
2c) I'd like to host some competitions that can include both non-competitive and competitive players/regiments, starting hopefully with bringing back your coaching competition.
2d)I'd like to host a bi-weekly tournament targetted towards both comp and non-comp players, this will be explained better when I set it up.

This is just off the top of my head, I might decide to add things later if I think of them, or if the community strongly desires them.
btw we can't populate 1 server yet you want like 5

Yes. Because if you only have 1 option for a server, let's say battle, and have 100 players, 20 of them are willing to play battle and the other 80 are not, then that's 80 inactive players. If you have 5 servers, 20 like battle, 20 like siege, 20 like tdm, 20 like dm, 20 like naval battle, then sure you don't populate 1 whole server but you get people to be active in the servers they like.

It's not about filling a server, it's about getting people to play, and as someone who used to pub a lot, I strongly feel like variety is the key, as it gives people options.

It's simple really. If you think you are better than a player, beat them consistently in ft7s. If you can't do that, you aren't better.

Mmm, sort of.

If you challenge someone to an ft7 and you consistently lose, you might be worse.

But if you beat mutual opponents that they lose to, then you might just have a problem with their specific style.
NA assault is siege. It gets like 0 people.
[close]

Yes BabyJ, that's exactly my point. We have 1 server on 1 game mode. So good for everyone who likes that game mode, but sucks for everyone else who doesn't. As someone who doesn't like Siege, I've never bothered to check it out except when BeanBean showed it to AsianP and myself a little bit before announcing it. But I might have checked out a TDM, DM, Naval Battle or Battle server.

Yeah Nappy just be quiet please

Considering we just lost to the 6te we are no where near being a bandwagon nor do we get carried by Pinoy, Cade, or Theodin nor are we even really that competitive.

::)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:53:41 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 02, 2016, 05:42:03 pm »
Right now

I don't think the 78th is all too strong

You are free to prove me wrong though

Weeb regs are inherently bad
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls