Author Topic: North American NW News!  (Read 140098 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American NW News!
« Reply #1035 on: November 01, 2016, 10:18:54 pm »
3 things,

1) how did I drop to #4? I've been playing great since you last updated. Yes, I got wrecked by Cade as a predicted when I didn't warm up, but I made up for that.

2)I'm not inactive, you never messaged me to talk to me, you sent me a message about Fancy and Swerp, and that was it.

3)
Q1) "What problems do you see in the community?"
Q2). What do you plan to do as CR?

A1a) Firstly, the biggest problem I see is that the competitive community is lacking fresh competition. I don't believe that it's regiments lack of desire to be competitive so much as ignorance to the community.
1b)I believe we don't have enough fun pub servers. Servers where both competitive and casual players can play together.
1c)I believe the community needs more competition both for regiments and individuals.

A2a) Now I believe Gluk has somewhat the right idea with his 'Bring back NA1' but I disagree with actually bringing back NA1 (I hated that server, singlehandedly killed my desire to pub). What I'd like to do instead is work with members of the community to open up multiple pub servers, 1 on battle like NA1, but improving on things that I viewed as annoyances from NA1 (like combat speed being on medium), another on TDM, DM, Siege, Naval Battle. I will, of course, commit my own server to this.
The purpose of these servers are of course to promote competitive players to mix with pub players etc, and to advertise the larger community to smaller regiments/pub players.
Recruitment on these servers would be open to any regiment that allows recruitment on their own servers.
2b)I'd like to bring back PUGs
2c) I'd like to host some competitions that can include both non-competitive and competitive players/regiments, starting hopefully with bringing back your coaching competition.
2d)I'd like to host a bi-weekly tournament targetted towards both comp and non-comp players, this will be explained better when I set it up.

This is just off the top of my head, I might decide to add things later if I think of them, or if the community strongly desires them.

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1036 on: November 01, 2016, 10:24:16 pm »
3 things,

1) how did I drop to #4? I've been playing great since you last updated. Yes, I got wrecked by Cade as a predicted when I didn't warm up, but I made up for that.

2)I'm not inactive, you never messaged me to talk to me, you sent me a message about Fancy and Swerp, and that was it.

3)

A1a) Firstly, the biggest problem I see is that the competitive community is lacking fresh competition. I don't believe that it's regiments lack of desire to be competitive so much as ignorance to the community.
1b)I believe we don't have enough fun pub servers. Servers where both competitive and casual players can play together.
1c)I believe the community needs more competition both for regiments and individuals.

A2a) Now I believe Gluk has somewhat the right idea with his 'Bring back NA1' but I disagree with actually bringing back NA1 (I hated that server, singlehandedly killed my desire to pub). What I'd like to do instead is work with members of the community to open up multiple pub servers, 1 on battle like NA1, but improving on things that I viewed as annoyances from NA1 (like combat speed being on medium), another on TDM, DM, Siege, Naval Battle. I will, of course, commit my own server to this.
The purpose of these servers are of course to promote competitive players to mix with pub players etc, and to advertise the larger community to smaller regiments/pub players.
Recruitment on these servers would be open to any regiment that allows recruitment on their own servers.
2c) I'd like to host some competitions that can include both non-competitive and competitive players/regiments, starting hopefully with bringing back your coaching competition.
2d)I'd like to host a bi-weekly tournament targetted towards both comp and non-comp players, this will be explained better when I set it up.

This is just off the top of my head, I might decide to add things later if I think of them, or if the community strongly desires them.

THE BARBER FOR CR
A year of underdogs

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1037 on: November 01, 2016, 10:26:50 pm »
I'm going to be a trole and say that I should be above Cade and Maple and under Raf. kek

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1038 on: November 01, 2016, 10:28:35 pm »
THE BARBER FOR CR

My new campaign slogan.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1039 on: November 01, 2016, 10:46:34 pm »
I'm going to be a trole and say that I should be above Cade and Maple and under Raf. kek
no.

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
« Reply #1040 on: November 01, 2016, 10:59:24 pm »
3 things,

3)

THE BARBER FOR CR
8)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 01, 2016, 11:17:56 pm »
Honestly Cade shouldn't be #1. I have dueled him many times on groupfighting and I usually win more times than not. I know that it's groupfighting and not official, but if I can beat him the majority of the time he should not be #1. Same with Russian. In the last 1v1 we did against the 71st I killed him every round I faught him in except one (we faced eachother in like 4-5 rounds).
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1042 on: November 01, 2016, 11:30:25 pm »
being good on NA GF doesn't mean anything, if you think you're better than these people than prove it in tournaments/duels rather than just claiming you are

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1043 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:25 pm »
Honestly Cade shouldn't be #1. I have dueled him many times on groupfighting and I usually win more times than not. I know that it's groupfighting and not official, but if I can beat him the majority of the time he should not be #1. Same with Russian. In the last 1v1 we did against the 71st I killed him every round I faught him in except one (we faced eachother in like 4-5 rounds).
If donald trump played NW he would be Russianfury
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1044 on: November 01, 2016, 11:35:57 pm »

First of all

Faught isn't a word

Second of all

Does everybody besides me keep track of exactly who they kill in what event?

Third,

Russian and Cade have been performing great in competitive play. I haven't even seen you in competitive play.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1045 on: November 01, 2016, 11:40:32 pm »
Every time KillerShark kills an inform player his epeen is boosted by +1 good boy points

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1046 on: November 01, 2016, 11:55:00 pm »
3 things,

3)

btw we can't populate 1 server yet you want like 5
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 02, 2016, 12:16:20 am »

First of all

Faught isn't a word

Second of all

Does everybody besides me keep track of exactly who they kill in what event?

Third,

Russian and Cade have been performing great in competitive play. I haven't even seen you in competitive play.
1: k. 2: I just remember that because it was very definitive when we fought. We were always in a 1v1 basically. 3: Cuz I don't have time
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 02, 2016, 12:16:55 am »
Every time KillerShark kills an inform player his epeen is boosted by +1 good boy points
I'm not insulting anyone. Just giving criticism to make the list more accurate

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1049 on: November 02, 2016, 12:20:16 am »
wtf are you talking about killer. i never remember you killing me 5 times in a row in a lb.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:26:40 am by RussianFury »