Author Topic: North American NW News!  (Read 140099 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American NW News!
« Reply #510 on: October 01, 2016, 09:46:52 am »
BEEF

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2016, 10:10:31 am »
its crazy to me that people think bill is a good player, there's a reason he's never won anything
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2016, 10:28:47 am »
You know the community is bad when they think Bill is an actual skilled player...literally lost every tournament he's entered except for one (small) duel tournament because emo couldn't make it. People always ask me about our "beef", and it's just him being upset/salty that we ft7ed 8 times and he's never won. He goes as far as to call people hackers (Myself, Jackie, any player better than him). I still can't understand how people can tolerate him/ be friends with him. Just because you can hold for minutes on end and kill baddies on NAGF doesn't mean you have skill.
tl;dr: Bill is a baddie and a saddie
Bill isn't horrible. He has some really close scores against a lot of the top players and does good in lbs. he's no where near as good as he thinks tho.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 10:34:15 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #513 on: October 01, 2016, 10:55:15 am »
Well, my take has always been that its truly not hard to do well with his "style" (if you wanna call it that).

Next time you see him in groupfighting, go spec and watch him for a little bit. You will see what I mean.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #514 on: October 01, 2016, 11:02:49 am »
Well, my take has always been that its truly not hard to do well with his "style" (if you wanna call it that).

Next time you see him in groupfighting, go spec and watch him for a little bit. You will see what I mean.
His asset is he is brain dead enough that he can play that boring ass style for so long.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #515 on: October 01, 2016, 11:12:46 am »
Can I vote?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #516 on: October 01, 2016, 04:53:10 pm »
The meta of the game relies on quick down stabs.
Anyone who can get the up stabs in for an up down combo will get the kills- I've been watching Maccles videos and that's what he's doing

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 01, 2016, 05:13:25 pm »
Anyone who can get the up stabs in for an up down combo will get the kills- I've been watching Maccles videos and that's what he's doing
well we all know you don't know how to upstab
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 01, 2016, 05:14:45 pm »
well we all know you don't know how to upstab

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #519 on: October 01, 2016, 05:27:10 pm »
The only reason I go up in groupfight is because most of the players on my team prefer down attacks. Look at Pinoy, godfried, professor etc. Also I've watched my video over and I seem to get a fair amount of assists when I do up downs. Also I don't think of that as a bad thing I am able to work with my team in a groupfight and win.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:44:42 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #520 on: October 01, 2016, 05:59:39 pm »
I vote bill because of memes purposes. Glenn needs to be on this list because he is a God.........
                                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 01, 2016, 06:03:04 pm »
The only reason I go up in groupfight is because most of the players on my team prefer down attacks. Look at Pinoy, godfried, professor etc. Also I've watched my video over and I seem to get a fair amount of assists when I do up downs. Also I don't think of that as a bad thing I am able to work with my team in a groupfight and win.
What I meant was that people who rely hevily on up attacks will have inflated statistics relative to actual performance.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 01, 2016, 06:04:28 pm »
Pretty much theodin is saying that he is a God and way better than you since he took off the upstab button

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 01, 2016, 06:13:45 pm »
Pretty much theodin is saying that he is a God and way better than you since he took off the upstab button
Yes

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #524 on: October 01, 2016, 06:33:03 pm »
You know the community is bad when they think Bill is an actual skilled player...literally lost every tournament he's entered except for one (small) duel tournament because emo couldn't make it. People always ask me about our "beef", and it's just him being upset/salty that we ft7ed 8 times and he's never won. He goes as far as to call people hackers (Myself, Jackie, any player better than him). I still can't understand how people can tolerate him/ be friends with him. Just because you can hold for minutes on end and kill baddies on NAGF doesn't mean you have skill.
tl;dr: Bill is a baddie and a saddie
He has the highest KD in NAGF, consistently top frags in GF matches/1v1s, and comes close to/beats a lot of top players. Hate his personality and inflated ego all you want, but he is still a skilled player.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳