Author Topic: North American NW News!  (Read 140098 times)

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American NW News!
« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2016, 07:05:52 pm »
Spoiler
How is my list in anyway dumb?? Just because I didnt add russian fury? I think russian is no where near his peak and is over rated right now. I havent seen russian dominate anyone in a really long time. When I talked to the EU's after na vs eu they were talking about how shit he was playing.

Also that feeling where when I do not play as often people believe I am bad. Isn't the first time though.  ::)

Pretty sure he was just talking about just that game, not your skill in general.

[close]

thanks super low resolution morgan freeman
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: September 25, 2016, 07:06:48 pm »
If you're really going to get mad about it, i'll explain.
Swerp - Swerp is always really good, and always gets underesetimated, and I never doubt his skill and consistency.

Bill - The King of practice himself. I haven't seen him perform anywhere close to where he says he can, especially in high pressure moments. When you don't take part in tournaments, and when you do and choke, you shouldn't be on the "in form" list.

Pinoy - Always underestimated, has a very good skill set especially in groupfighting. He was 10 on Vortex's list, and that's a good place.

Maccle - I'm sorry why? What have you done lately that's in form? Your 2v2 performance was shaky at best, and I didn't see anything special that made you stand out on a top 10 in form list. I'd put you somewhere between 15-25.

Vortex - Not even on his own list. He made an impact in the 2v2, and he was a great teammate, but he deserves to be somewhere between 11-15. Big moment impact, high pressure form, is what we look at, and I think (and I say this with great respect for him) until his high pressure play improves he should be kept off the top 10. Again, he didn't even put himself on his top 10 list. That's mad respect.

Cade - I've been saying this for literal years, this guy is awesome. However, he doesn't have the big moment experience just yet. But that will come.

Runepykz - Should be just outside the top 10. Great supporting player, but needs to make the jump into the top 10 still. His performance with Apoc in the 2v2 tournament was amazing, and he's a player on the rise. He'll be top 10 in the near future if he stays on course.

Winters - usmc one (Prob should be PJ) - Yes, it should be PJ. Winters is getting better, but he is nowhere near the top 20 yet. He's making the jump into the big leagues, but he's for sure not top 10 quite yet.

Killershark (Prob should be Dodge/Suns) - Killershark is a great dude, and a solid meleer, but he's not a star player. He's again, a great support player, one of the best and most experienced community members, but not top 10 worthy.

Suns and Russian are two of the best groupfighters right now. Russian is miles ahead of almost anyone playing. His linebattles and groupfight numbers are unreal. The bigger the moment, the better he plays, and this guy single handedly wins events for the 71st. I think he's in his peak, but with Russian, the peak always gets higher. There is for sure a place for him in the top 10. Now, our boy Suns is the same, always has high numbers and you always notice him. As well, his maturity level grows and grows, and he's just all around awesome. He needs to be in the top 10.

Asian is iffy, but with Asian it's the consistency that gets him up there. For a reg leader to stay that good for years is unreal, and from what I've seen he's always made a huge difference for his regiment. That holds true today.

Tammo is also iffy, but for a guy who used to be number, he's kept a lot of his skill, and still is a presence to be reckoned with on the field. He's also one of the smarter people in the melee scene. For sure in form.

Godfried ofc deserves to be up there. Apoc is questionable, but that boy just won a groupfighting tournament, so i'd keep him up there as well.

So that's why I called it dumb. Nice try though!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »
I think that Theodin is pretty accurate right there. I haven't seen anything from Cade in a long while though, so I can't really say much about him.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 25, 2016, 07:21:22 pm »
I think that Theodin is pretty accurate right there. I haven't seen anything from Cade in a long while though, so I can't really say much about him.
I've known Cade, or Cadesa, for my entire playing time, and he's always been skilled (on my level imo) but he doesn't participate in many competitive tournaments or leagues. He doesn't get the attention others do, and that's why he's not in my top 10 in form, because while he may be, he hasn't shown it in much competition. Now, Maple's tourney was attention, and that's great, I just need to see more of that before he gets in.
Also, that dude is so humble, he wouldn't even put himself in the top 10 in form. And we know, it's in form, not all time. Calm yourself, Lurvy.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #319 on: September 25, 2016, 07:34:46 pm »
Spoiler
If you're really going to get mad about it, i'll explain.
Swerp - Swerp is always really good, and always gets underesetimated, and I never doubt his skill and consistency.

Bill - The King of practice himself. I haven't seen him perform anywhere close to where he says he can, especially in high pressure moments. When you don't take part in tournaments, and when you do and choke, you shouldn't be on the "in form" list.

Pinoy - Always underestimated, has a very good skill set especially in groupfighting. He was 10 on Vortex's list, and that's a good place.

Maccle - I'm sorry why? What have you done lately that's in form? Your 2v2 performance was shaky at best, and I didn't see anything special that made you stand out on a top 10 in form list. I'd put you somewhere between 15-25.

Vortex - Not even on his own list. He made an impact in the 2v2, and he was a great teammate, but he deserves to be somewhere between 11-15. Big moment impact, high pressure form, is what we look at, and I think (and I say this with great respect for him) until his high pressure play improves he should be kept off the top 10. Again, he didn't even put himself on his top 10 list. That's mad respect.

Cade - I've been saying this for literal years, this guy is awesome. However, he doesn't have the big moment experience just yet. But that will come.

Runepykz - Should be just outside the top 10. Great supporting player, but needs to make the jump into the top 10 still. His performance with Apoc in the 2v2 tournament was amazing, and he's a player on the rise. He'll be top 10 in the near future if he stays on course.

Winters - usmc one (Prob should be PJ) - Yes, it should be PJ. Winters is getting better, but he is nowhere near the top 20 yet. He's making the jump into the big leagues, but he's for sure not top 10 quite yet.

Killershark (Prob should be Dodge/Suns) - Killershark is a great dude, and a solid meleer, but he's not a star player. He's again, a great support player, one of the best and most experienced community members, but not top 10 worthy.

Suns and Russian are two of the best groupfighters right now. Russian is miles ahead of almost anyone playing. His linebattles and groupfight numbers are unreal. The bigger the moment, the better he plays, and this guy single handedly wins events for the 71st. I think he's in his peak, but with Russian, the peak always gets higher. There is for sure a place for him in the top 10. Now, our boy Suns is the same, always has high numbers and you always notice him. As well, his maturity level grows and grows, and he's just all around awesome. He needs to be in the top 10.

Asian is iffy, but with Asian it's the consistency that gets him up there. For a reg leader to stay that good for years is unreal, and from what I've seen he's always made a huge difference for his regiment. That holds true today.

Tammo is also iffy, but for a guy who used to be number, he's kept a lot of his skill, and still is a presence to be reckoned with on the field. He's also one of the smarter people in the melee scene. For sure in form.

Godfried ofc deserves to be up there. Apoc is questionable, but that boy just won a groupfighting tournament, so i'd keep him up there as well.

So that's why I called it dumb. Nice try though!
[close]
I don't think you have been paying attention to the league that has been going on for over 2 weeks now, my team is undefeated as is the 58e team and the 1er team. Most teams have played four competitive matches and I have watched many of them. I also play and talk to basically all of the people you mentioned. and I will go through each of the things you has a problem with in my list.

Bill - has been carrying his team for the 5v5 golds league, he also has the highest kd on group fighting meaning that he has been consistent lately. *inform*

Pinoy - No body under estimates pinoy so I dont know what the fuck you're talking about there. He is doing very well dispite some poor performances in golds leagues. *inform*

Maccle - Considering my team is undefeated and ive been doing well in golds league, also my team was the only team to beat Ap0c/Runpykz in that tournament and I had dan the chef as my partner who hasnt played the game in quite a while. I would say I am quite inform. *inform*

Vortex - Carried the shit out of his team in the 1er vs 45e match, really stepped up. Good support player and has clutched several times in competitive play the last little while. *inform*

Cade - Cade has been playing amazingly lately even with a weak team he manages to get stuff going. *inform*

Runepykz - Runepykz is not a supporting player at all so im not sure what the fuck you're talking about there either. He likes to make plays and get kills thats why you can see him on top of na gf alot.

Winters - I see winters on groupfighting a lot. His style is similar to pedro and i'd like you to name 20 people that are more inform than him. He is one of the only reasons usmc team in golds tournament has a chance and when he plays he has an effect on the match. Should probably still be pj though.

Suns and Russian - Suns is rusty right now, and is no where near his prime, the same can be said for russian I havent seen russian put up high numbers in a while. *not inform*

Asian - Dont see how him being decent for several years has anything to do with him being inform right now. *Not inform*

Tammo - Not anywhere close to his old skill level and he doesn't even try when he plays 99% of the time. Literally ask him, I talk to the guy every day. He can still outbrain 90% of the na community though tbh. When he decides to try im sure he will rape everyone again. *not inform*

Godfried - I agree he is doing well lately *inform*

All in all I don't think we have the same definition of in form. I think you are looking at their entire career while I am looking at them in the past weeks/month. I also actually talk and play with a lot of people in the NA community while you don't anymore. Also you have completely forgotten to take golds tournament into consideration and I dont think you've even watched a single match live. Finally that 2v2 tournament that dan the chef hosted was a joke tournament for fun because our groupfighting match was canceled. Its not to be taken too seriously and the fact that you put coming in 3rd in your signature is a fucking joke. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:37:06 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 25, 2016, 07:45:51 pm »
You make two good points - our definitions are different, and i'm basing it off a different view. However, it's annoying to say I don't talk/play with these people anymore. I might be dead, but i've seen enough over the past two months to comment on form.
Also, the caliber of players in that tournament makes it legitimate. If you treated it like a joke, maybe that's why the only in form list you're in is your own.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2016, 07:46:59 pm »
Well anyhow since nobody listend and dropped in changes they would like, gonna do something different

Gimme your top 10 lists, go
For Players:
1:Bill
2:Maple
3:Pinoy
4:AsianP
5:Swerp
6:Maccle
7:KillerShark
8:RussianFury
9:AP0C
10:Vortex

This is just from what I have seen. Take it or leave it.
u should try reading, theodin
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:51:27 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #322 on: September 25, 2016, 07:56:36 pm »
My list don't get mad if you're left out I have bad memory (IN NO ORDER)
Maple
Godfreid
Asian
Pinoy
Swerp
Russian
Vortex
Rune
Bill
Tammo (Maybe Maccle if he improves)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 08:54:34 pm by PJ »
A year of underdogs

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #323 on: September 25, 2016, 08:06:10 pm »
How did 30th make top ten. We have next to no competitive edge.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2016, 08:09:32 pm »
And I wasn't even trying, just imagine if I was trying, rip again!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 25, 2016, 08:15:47 pm »
u should try reading, theodin

He's my star witness, sorry maccle

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #326 on: September 25, 2016, 08:31:48 pm »
My list don't get mad if you're left out I have bad memory (IN NO ORDER)
Maple
Godfreid
Asian
Pinoy
Swerp
Russian
Vortex
Rune
Bill
Tammo

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, CPLFOP_BITTERSTEEL!!!!111!1!1!?1/!//1!/

MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING TRAINED ME I WILL BE ON A LIST, CPLFOP_BITTERSTEEL

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
« Reply #327 on: September 25, 2016, 08:53:02 pm »
lmao i dont think a paragraph counts as a "major story" quit this circle jerk this game died out years ago
do u have asbergers?
A year of underdogs

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #328 on: September 25, 2016, 08:55:45 pm »
did u mean assburgers?

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #329 on: September 25, 2016, 10:56:42 pm »
did u mean assburgers?
i think he means asparagus
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.