Author Topic: Iron Europe: The Irish Guard Saturday Shell Shock Skirmish (Conquest) (FULL)  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
If you dont have [IG]_Cpt_Miller on steam add me right now gentlemen, or you wont be comming to the event!

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
DoW not attending, sorry.

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
not a problem thanks for telling me

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
1 change in the infantry rules check them out again please

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
For tomorrow: 

Server 1:
Irish Guard
18e
nr25
16th

Server 2:

South wales
32nd
Gordon Highs

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
i dont know if this is quadruple posting but i need you all to know this so... check the rule updates optimized for a not so optimized mod... yet, thank you.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
Poorly hosted and organized event. Would not recommend it. Also very rude fellow Mr.Miller is.

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
oh so four days after our little chat you decide you are bored and come here and post that? hm is that the chronology? well im happy to have dodge having to work with someone who doesnt understand the severity of bugs the mod's current state harbors and instead blames a crash on the admin and his ill intentions or something like that. When we see a patch in the near future i am confident that most if not all experienced difficulties will diminish. As i am not a dev, i assume no responsibility for the malfunctions of the mod nor the decrease in community interest in the mod because of them. Now, back to your rabble you call a regiment, but if you feel so inclined to respond to me in anyway id appreciate you do so in pm, if you dont your ungentlemanlyness will surely be revealed, thank you. 

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
oh so four days after our little chat you decide you are bored and come here and post that? hm is that the chronology? well im happy to have dodge having to work with someone who doesnt understand the severity of bugs the mod's current state harbors and instead blames a crash on the admin and his ill intentions or something like that. When we see a patch in the near future i am confident that most if not all experienced difficulties will diminish. As i am not a dev, i assume no responsibility for the malfunctions of the mod nor the decrease in community interest in the mod because of them. Now, back to your rabble you call a regiment, but if you feel so inclined to respond to me in anyway id appreciate you do so in pm, if you dont your ungentlemanlyness will surely be revealed, thank you.

Firstly, no one showed up.
Secondly, the event is poorly organized and managed.
Thirdly, servers could of been better and that is most likely why the server crashed for everyone. If it was a game fault only your game would crash not the server.
I came here to warn other regiment's signing up for this event!

Offline Miller

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
wow seriously XP

thanks Lime you've certainly lived up to your reputation