10 (18.9%)
A Brush
0 (0%)
A piece of coal
3 (5.7%)
My "stick"
21 (39.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: The Drawing Thread  (Read 136237 times)

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
Re: The Drawing Thread
« Reply #540 on: December 06, 2013, 09:34:49 pm »
Why was your forum avatar the ninja you "drew" for a while? If your brother logged into your account, wouldn't you think it's weird that your avatar was changed?
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #541 on: December 06, 2013, 09:36:30 pm »
Why was your forum avatar the ninja you "drew" for a while? If your brother logged into your account, wouldn't you think it's weird that your avatar was changed?
actually yes i thought he only changed that but wha i didnt knew was he posted the forums without credit or permission on this thread too

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2013, 09:38:17 pm »
So you see that your brother who you claim is a troll, has logged onto your account, and has changed your avatar, and you don't even bother checking the posts?
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #543 on: December 06, 2013, 09:40:00 pm »
So you see that your brother who you claim is a troll, has logged onto your account, and has changed your avatar, and you don't even bother checking the posts?
Yes it was a mistake i made a little bit later i was surfing on the forum and saw it got my password change it so he cant go on my profile anymore

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #544 on: December 06, 2013, 09:41:44 pm »
But seriously guys, what do you think of my artwork-
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
ps pls can I have written permission Thundersnow?? :3 jk jk pls no sue
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2013, 09:44:46 pm »
And why do you and your brother share the same speech patterns? And writing styles? Why did your brother know your password? How did he make REPEATED posts on here without you knowing? Why did he log into your account and share the same personality as you for months? Why did you not question the fact that your avatar? How come your posts here are directly related to your personality on FSE? (Ex. The ninja stuff) None of it makes any sense.
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #546 on: December 06, 2013, 09:47:18 pm »
And why do you and your brother share the same speech patterns? And writing styles? Why did your brother know your password? How did he make REPEATED posts on here without you knowing? Why did he log into your account and share the same personality as you for months? Why did you not question the fact that your avatar? How come your posts here are directly related to your personality on FSE? (Ex. The ninja stuff) None of it makes any sense.
because he is a smart guy and he is a big troll. I don't to troll because it's useless if u dont believe me then That is your problem

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #547 on: December 06, 2013, 09:47:26 pm »
But seriously guys, what do you think of my artwork-
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
ps pls can I have written permission Thundersnow?? :3 jk jk pls no sue
[close]

Bahahahahah!!

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #548 on: December 06, 2013, 09:49:00 pm »
because he is a smart guy and he is a big troll. I don't to troll because it's useless if u dont believe me then That is your problem

My problem? My problem? It's not my problem your story doesn't make any sense, and it's not my problem you won't come clean.
Pointy stick champion

AeroNinja

« Reply #549 on: December 06, 2013, 09:52:11 pm »
that is true but dude please i dont want any fights but i dont want to come up for the faults of my brother if i can make it clean with posting these photos while searching them up and give them credit then i would gladly do this yet again i didnt post em

My problem? My problem? It's not my problem your story doesn't make any sense, and it's not my problem you won't come clean.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #550 on: December 06, 2013, 09:57:26 pm »
For god's sake, just give it a rest everyone. Is it worth it to repeatedly attempt to knock down and discourage another user to make you feel better about yourselves? It won't be during these holidays, that's for sure.

While I do appreciate some detective work now and then, Cryptex explained his position to various moderators on various occasions, and to all of you, every time sincerely displaying a humble and contrite attitude. While you people may not believe him, it is not your places to bash him repeatedly for something he was trying to explain wasn't his fault, especially in this community where friendliness is encouraged at all times (at least it was when users cared to listen). So, live and let live people.

Kielbasa!

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #551 on: December 06, 2013, 10:03:06 pm »
Snip.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 06, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »
For god's sake, just give it a rest everyone. Is it worth it to repeatedly attempt to knock down and discourage another user to make you feel better about yourselves? It won't be during these holidays, that's for sure.

While I do appreciate some detective work now and then, Cryptex explained his position to various moderators on various occasions, and to all of you, every time sincerely displaying a humble and contrite attitude. While you people may not believe him, it is not your places to bash him repeatedly for something he was trying to explain wasn't his fault, especially in this community where friendliness is encouraged at all times (at least it was when users cared to listen). So, live and let live people.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #553 on: December 06, 2013, 10:08:04 pm »

Wow, Ewan in the holiday spirit? Care to tip a glass of eggnog too?

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #554 on: December 06, 2013, 10:11:38 pm »
The idea of people stealing artwork from others disgusts me beyond believe, I am an artist, and the thought of that makes me sick. This is something I am incredibly passionate about, sorry for the raging McEwan, it was my brother.
Pointy stick champion