Author Topic: [CCL - S1] Discussion Thread  (Read 39817 times)

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
Re: [CCL] Discussion Thread
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2019, 08:38:29 pm »
It’s nice to see that you all completley ignored Erik when he said to keep this topic friendly.

just pointing out that Demme is a massive hypocrite and that the fact he doesn't care that 11e players are mercs and doubleclanning in CCL is probably a part of the reason why 11e crumbled so suddenly.

Offline stevve

• Captain
  • yeeeeeet
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2019, 08:44:36 pm »
Quinn, I would like to ask you to stop this shitchat rn, because in this thread you not only represent the KGL, but also the 16e.

Offline Silen

• Second Lieutenant
  • KGL 1st Hussars - Hussar
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: February 20, 2019, 08:58:46 pm »
From what I remember he was never appointed 16e Diplomat and he's free to voice his opinion without someone calling it "shitchat".

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #318 on: February 20, 2019, 09:02:44 pm »
Once again thats something you can do over PM and not in here.
Dont forget that the moderators of this board already said everything necessary here.

Offline Demme

• Sergeant
  • Griff <3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [11e] Myoui || [Nr.3] Demme
« Reply #319 on: February 20, 2019, 09:08:47 pm »
I wouldn't call you a merc reg, but I'm not sure what I would call you.
that 11e players are mercs and doubleclanning in CCL

No words

Offline Silen

• Second Lieutenant
  • KGL 1st Hussars - Hussar
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 20, 2019, 09:09:10 pm »
Once again thats something you can do over PM and not in here.
Dont forget that the moderators of this board already said everything necessary here.

It's called "[CCL]Discussion Thread". Quinn's post was pertaining to CCL, therefore there's nothing wrong with posting it here.

About your last sentence, if you don't want people to post in this thread anymore, then might as well close it. Otherwise, I don't see the issue with continuing to use the "Discussion Thread" for the purpose implied in its title, independently of what the moderators said.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 20, 2019, 09:13:16 pm »
I wouldn't call you a merc reg, but I'm not sure what I would call you.
that 11e players are mercs and doubleclanning in CCL

No words

Yeah, initially I wanted to be respectful but seeing that you are now deliberately turning a blind eye to all your members doubleregging even within CCL I guess there is no need to be civil.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 20, 2019, 09:13:43 pm »
Quinn, I would like to ask you to stop this shitchat rn, because in this thread you not only represent the KGL, but also the 16e.

I don't represent the 16e

Offline Demme

• Sergeant
  • Griff <3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [11e] Myoui || [Nr.3] Demme
« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2019, 09:27:56 pm »

Yeah, initially I wanted to be respectful but seeing that you are now deliberately turning a blind eye to all your members doubleregging even within CCL I guess there is no need to be civil.

I said I could not be bothered to check who got multiple accounts and that I don't care now. 11e is disbanded so your accusations of doubleregging make no sense anymore...
Also how should I know that you have proof for that?  I did not know of these cases, and maybe if you had told me about MY doubleregging merc members, I could have taken action about it.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2019, 09:33:37 pm »
I'm all for quality drama and salt but this is like 3/10, you're just being weepy boi here, Queen, and the salt of your tears is not the salt we all crave. Besides, you have no ground to do any uproar, your regiment is just 16e's substitute in this league and what you present us now only goes to show that bringing you in can be added to the list of CCL's questionable decisions. Here, have some tissues and man up:

Offline Olof

• Sergeant Major
  • I bring out Folo when I'm angry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Olof
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2019, 09:40:00 pm »
your regiment is just 16e's substitute in this league

Clearly you haven't watched our matches, KGL players are really good and as you can see on most of the scoreboards from our matches they usually play better than us and we dont use them as "substitutes".
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:15:43 pm by Olof »
Image from Gyazo" width="274

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2019, 09:53:00 pm »
yea fuck whiggers
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2019, 09:53:25 pm »
your regiment is just 16e's substitute in this league

Clearly you haven't watched our matches, KGL players are really good and as you can see on most of the scoreboards from our matches they usually play better than us and we dont use them as "substutes".

I haven't watched, I have played with you. Yes, you have good players but it doesn't change the fact you're not even a individual entity in this tournament. All the accusations you make now are irrelevant to your results, have you lost a winnable match because of that 11e mercenary? Or...? It's like a call for grand public trial for a petty theft. Not neccessary.

And you claim to be in posession of "proof" for some time, yet you bring it out in public only now, amidst your other angry posts that refer to a variety of things, none of which seems actually important. You're just trying to make a lot of noise to signal you're not content with the turn the CCL has taken. Many people are. It's acknowledged. You're dragging it out and it becomes obnoxious.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2019, 10:17:38 pm »
At the meeting Erik just forced us to agree to a random french text, that said that the 4e will automatically win the CCL. Most protested, even Sukesa who was shocked by this cruel act of power-abusing, but it didn‘t help - now the 4e offically won the competition and Exofrance needs to 'correct' the match results (always 10-0 of course).

All in all, just a normal day taking part in an event with Erik le Rouge
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2019, 10:31:51 pm »
you're just being weepy boi here, Queen, and the salt of your tears is not the salt we all crave.

Yeah, well Demme approaches me first telling me how to run my regiment when his own is badly run. That's stupid. And when his own reg is doubleclanning in CCL he just pretends it doesn't matter. Yes, clearly I'm the one in the wrong here  ???