Author Topic: [CCL - S1] Discussion Thread  (Read 39857 times)

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
Re: [CCL] Discussion Thread
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2019, 08:38:06 am »
It is a shame that the whole competition ends now because of the incompetence of one regiment. Ofc. I don't know the whole backstory (and I am sorry if I missed a cruciel point) but it can't be that goddamn hard to atleast finish the "Home-Matches". How can you enlist to a league, that you know will go on for months and just give up after not even half the time?

I would have loved to play the rematches to fight some people once more, for my men to improve and to learn from our mistakes.

Nevertheless the Nr6 thanks the administration team for the work they have done. Without you none of this would have been possible in the first place.

+1
Remember my words Demme
It would have been nice even to just finish the first half completely

Offline Olof

• Sergeant Major
  • I bring out Folo when I'm angry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Olof
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2019, 11:55:21 am »
It is a shame that the whole competition ends now because of the incompetence of one regiment. Ofc. I don't know the whole backstory (and I am sorry if I missed a cruciel point) but it can't be that goddamn hard to atleast finish the "Home-Matches". How can you enlist to a league, that you know will go on for months and just give up after not even half the time?

I would have loved to play the rematches to fight some people once more, for my men to improve and to learn from our mistakes.

Nevertheless the Nr6 thanks the administration team for the work they have done. Without you none of this would have been possible in the first place.

+1
Remember my words Demme
+1
Remember Quinn words Demme
*what are they btw?*
Image from Gyazo" width="274

Offline Exofrance

• Second Lieutenant
  • j'ai mis ma salopette avec mes couettes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5e_Huss_Exofrance
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2019, 12:58:19 pm »
taking this decision wasn't easy at all  :-\
several monthes of work...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:00:13 pm by Exofrance »

Offline Demme

• Sergeant
  • Griff <3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [11e] Myoui || [Nr.3] Demme
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2019, 12:59:34 pm »
@Felix
Spoiler

+1
Nenn mich nicht inkompetent. Du weißt die Gründe genau und auch, dass die Entscheidung legitim war ^^

[close]
@Fidje
Spoiler

You're probably missing the one crucial point, but that's not severe :)
Just know, that this decision had nothing to do with the incompetence of the whole regiment and that it was well reasoned.
[close]
@Quinn
Spoiler

+1
Remember my words Demme

The Disbandment of 11e had nothing to do with the rankers that you tend to call mercs ^^

[close]
@Olof
Spoiler

+1
Remember my words Demme
+1
Remember Quinn words Demme
*what are they btw?*

Ahh I don't remember the exact tone. Just some haughty words, about how 11e is a merc regiment and that he doesn't want to communicate with us.
He should be thankful that the 16e let him and the rest of KGL merc in their ranks.
[close]
@The CCL teams and CCL staff
Spoiler
I feel really sorry, that our disbandment caused the end of the CCL.
I wish that all the other regiments can still stay in high competition to each other and may for a long time.
I can't say much more to it, than that...
[close]

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:54 pm »
Easy enough to not include the whole staff into the decission, unfortunatly :/
I was trying to work out a cooperation with Cage, the 8th Huss and my regiment to have a reliable and big enough regiment to fill in the gap for the back rounds. And even when there will be an empty slot for the back rounds, I am pretty sure, that most regiments would like to continue anyway.

I join the wishes of the players posting before, that we will rethink the sudden cancel of the league.
I hope that the admin-team will be think a second time over this situation.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline ForTheEpicness I.

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former 2nd iC of 2e (Stephan got kicked btw)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beaufort
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2019, 01:23:20 pm »

You're missing the crucial point that our Cpt is gone for an unspecified amount of time (as far as I know) and some of our staff left/announced that they will leave. You're also missing the point that the League could have continued regardless with one regiment not having a match per week, which doesn't sound too horrible, does it? You're also missing that we didn't decide to give up, the remaining staff (actually just 2 people) just decided they don't have the time or motivation to continue which is perfectly fine since this is just a game.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:26:38 pm by ForTheEpicness I. »

Offline Olof

• Sergeant Major
  • I bring out Folo when I'm angry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Olof
« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2019, 01:27:19 pm »

You're missing the crucial point that our Cpt is gone for an unspecified amount of time (as far as I know) and some of our staff left/announced that they will leave. You're also missing the point that the League could have continued regardless with one regiment not having a match per week, which doesn't sound too horrible, does it? You're also missing that we didn't decide to give up, the remaining staff (actually just 2 people) just decided they don't have the time or motivation to continue which is perfectly fine since this is just a game.
Plot twist Nerza comes back and takes over 11e
Image from Gyazo" width="274

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2019, 01:39:40 pm »
I just want to remind that, as stated in the announcement that I made yesterday, this decision isn't only due to the 11e disbanding, but also to an unplanned change amongst the staff, which I don't really want to explain here, but that has as much importance as the 11e thing.

As a regimental leader I'm as disappointed as you guys, really. I was really looking forward to rematching regiments like the 5e that really put us in trouble in the first match. But there are choices that must be respected, and I really respect the job that the main organizers have done so far, so it's only logical to accept that decision.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Fidje

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2019, 01:59:47 pm »
If you need help in the organisation team, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do.
@Epicness, I know loosing the Cpt is hard, but you signed up for the league, so stand to your word and play.
If the rest of the staff or any other member is not willing or motivated enough to keep the regiment going (atleast for the rest of the league), you guys are a just a bunch of randoms and not a regiment.

I am certain that many people here are motivated to help the orga. team so that we can keep going.
Your decision affects 8 Regiments with approx. 20 members, the 11e members not allowed to Play for an other Team and the members of the rest who may trained hard for this one.

PLease tell me what made you end the league early so we can work on a solution to like not do that.

Offline Napoléon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoléon
« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2019, 02:08:00 pm »
I was trying to work out a cooperation with Cage, the 8th Huss and my regiment to have a reliable and big enough regiment to fill in the gap for the back rounds. And even when there will be an empty slot for the back rounds, I am pretty sure, that most regiments would like to continue anyway.

I join the wishes of the players posting before, that we will rethink the sudden cancel of the league.

And how do you want to do it then ? You accept to have the previous results of the 11e and continue with a new spot ? If a new regiment come that include he must take 11e spot and his previous results. Moreover it's impossible because the matches made by 11e was with the 11e team, not 8th team, so maybe the results can change with more or less (rounds) wins.
I think the admin team tried all the possibilities and best one is the one they chose, for the competition and the regiments.

Ex : IVe_45e_SLt_Napoléon
       5e_Huss_SLt_Napoléon

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 19, 2019, 02:17:45 pm »

And how do you want to do it then ? You accept to have the previous results of the 11e and continue with a new spot ? If a new regiment come that include he must take 11e spot and his previous results. Moreover it's impossible because the matches made by 11e was with the 11e team, not 8th team, so maybe the results can change with more or less (rounds) wins.
I think the admin team tried all the possibilities and best one is the one they chose, for the competition and the regiments.
We could have started with 0 points for the second phase. As everyone misses exactly 1 match with the former 11e, and will have 1 match with us, it would be fair for every team.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Napoléon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoléon
« Reply #281 on: February 19, 2019, 02:33:23 pm »

We could have started with 0 points for the second phase. As everyone misses exactly 1 match with the former 11e, and will have 1 match with us, it would be fair for every team.

So you accept to play without any chance to win the league coz all other regiments played the first half of the competition ? And it's still not fair for the one who did their match against the 11e to just remove it. It's an insoluble problem.
We all would like to play second half of the competition but can't do it for all the reasons given by the admin team and because in all case, it can't be faire for one or more regiment. 

Ex : IVe_45e_SLt_Napoléon
       5e_Huss_SLt_Napoléon

Offline ForTheEpicness I.

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former 2nd iC of 2e (Stephan got kicked btw)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beaufort
« Reply #282 on: February 19, 2019, 02:34:01 pm »
If you need help in the organisation team, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do.
@Epicness, I know loosing the Cpt is hard, but you signed up for the league, so stand to your word and play.
If the rest of the staff or any other member is not willing or motivated enough to keep the regiment going (atleast for the rest of the league), you guys are a just a bunch of randoms and not a regiment.

I am certain that many people here are motivated to help the orga. team so that we can keep going.
Your decision affects 8 Regiments with approx. 20 members, the 11e members not allowed to Play for an other Team and the members of the rest who may trained hard for this one.

PLease tell me what made you end the league early so we can work on a solution to like not do that.

No shit Sherlock, the 11e existed for ~4-5 months and many members have obviously been in for way less time. Do you think in that time you get more than a bunch of random players compared to the regiments that have been around for sometimes 2+ years? Feel free to blame the staff members whose leaving put the rest of us in the situation, but the ones that ultimatly made the decision to disband, aswell as the members, share no blame in my opinion.

This game has been around for ages and many of the players aswell, so guess what happens? People get older. Its recommendable that you still find your time to leading a clan with 20+ but others of us don't have that privilige and thereby can't just take responsibility for such things.

*So do you expect people who have been playing in this regiment for just this short amount of time or have more pressing things to do in their spare time to just take over and commit themselves?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:36:09 pm by ForTheEpicness I. »

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #283 on: February 19, 2019, 02:43:05 pm »
Well then cut it in half and make this the first season and instead of a second half its a second season. Not that much of a problem ???

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
« Reply #284 on: February 19, 2019, 02:52:19 pm »
Well then cut it in half and make this the first season and instead of a second half its a second season. Not that much of a problem ???

+1