Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626025 times)

Offline PaPafrita

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PaPafrita
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4350 on: January 02, 2022, 05:26:40 pm »
In-game Name: I dont remember
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don´t remember (tk autoban maybe)
Reason For Ban: I don´t remember I think tk autoban
Time/date (If Known): 7 months ago I guess
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sry
Player ID (If Known): 2131264
Los países pobres presumen de mujeres guapas y soldados valientes.
Las mujeres con pasado son las más interesantes lo mismo que los hombres con futuro.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4351 on: January 04, 2022, 04:23:39 pm »
In-game Name: VexisI_I
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Destiny
Reason For Ban: He ignores turkish people for 10 minutes and after I say he is racist he won't answer you he already ban me last time just for a tabg he had ban me tempo 1h I don't know how he landed admin ????
Time/date (If Known): 28/12/ 16h57 UTC1+
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I don't see why I have to apologize for banning myself for no good reason?? same for the last time
Player ID (If Known): 1422790
Unbanned.

In-game Name: I dont remember
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): I don´t remember (tk autoban maybe)
Reason For Ban: I don´t remember I think tk autoban
Time/date (If Known): 7 months ago I guess
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sry
Player ID (If Known): 2131264
It was for impersonation quite some time back, unbanned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: January 16, 2022, 12:08:20 am »
Oh really? Fair enough. Rather than going to the effort of starting the game and browsing the server list I've just been checking http://nwgroupfighting.com/ which says it is offline.

Server changed IP a while back, I just need to fix it on the website .

Still trying to fix this, speaking to Dodo whose kindly giving me the instructions how because he's a cutie (and also does actually host the website for me - It's DNS related rather than website before anyone moans).

As for maps, I do have some new maps that I can add if people want a refreshed look.

If anyone has any other ideas for this server let me know. I apologise for abandoning it but tbf, haven't been feeling like enjoying m&b.

edit: website working again x (will fix server offline!)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 02:17:25 am by bobertini »

Fluxyy

« Reply #4353 on: January 16, 2022, 06:00:56 am »
Oh really? Fair enough. Rather than going to the effort of starting the game and browsing the server list I've just been checking http://nwgroupfighting.com/ which says it is offline.

Still trying to fix this, speaking to Dodo whose kindly giving me the instructions how because he's a cutie (and also does actually host the website for me - It's DNS related rather than website before anyone moans).

As for maps, I do have some new maps that I can add if people want a refreshed look.

If anyone has any other ideas for this server let me know. I apologise for abandoning it but tbf, haven't been feeling like enjoying m&b.

New carteeeee pls

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: January 17, 2022, 12:40:54 pm »

New carteeeee pls

wut

Fluxyy

« Reply #4355 on: January 24, 2022, 06:07:50 pm »

Unban Request

In-game Name: Fluxyy
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Idk
Reason For Ban: idk
Time/date (If Known): idk
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Well actually I don't know I went to sleep and I get up I want to go on gf server but I am banned so I don't know, and I apologize if I have done anything wrong

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: January 24, 2022, 06:30:33 pm »

Unban Request

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Well actually I don't know I went to sleep and I get up I want to go on gf server but I am banned so I don't know, and I apologize if I have done anything wrong
You have had a few reports recently and I checked the logs and can confirm they are true of a few things team killing on purpose, insulting players and also claiming that you are 'unbannable' as you have friends in the admin team.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4357 on: January 24, 2022, 07:39:06 pm »

Unban Request

You have had a few reports recently and I checked the logs and can confirm they are true of a few things team killing on purpose, insulting players and also claiming that you are 'unbannable' as you have friends in the admin team.
Not banishable no, I did not say that, when I get troll h24 on the server and insult logical that I take action, I apologize my good when I get TH, TK or insulted the others they have nothing my me necessarily a banishment

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: January 24, 2022, 08:04:30 pm »

Unban Request

Not banishable no, I did not say that, when I get troll h24 on the server and insult logical that I take action, I apologize my good when I get TH, TK or insulted the others they have nothing my me necessarily a banishment
This is your 4th ban in quite short succession. Post again on Friday and I'll unban you then.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4359 on: January 24, 2022, 11:30:20 pm »

Unban Request

This is your 4th ban in quite short succession. Post again on Friday and I'll unban you then.
4 because your auto ban does not even otherwise I have never been banned for any other reason, see you Friday

Fluxyy

« Reply #4360 on: January 28, 2022, 01:54:40 am »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry about the things I may have done but others should be punished too ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: January 28, 2022, 02:28:11 am »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry about the things I may have done but others should be punished too ;)
I've had even more reports about you from multiple sources with proof of you teamkilling on the GF server. So unless you're going to seem a bit more genuine you're not getting unbanned.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4362 on: January 28, 2022, 04:22:28 am »
I've had even more reports about you from multiple sources with proof of you teamkilling on the GF server. So unless you're going to seem a bit more genuine you're not getting unbanned.
I am sincere! I have already apologized 2 times if I would not be sincere I would not have taken the time to use google translation to write all this message believe me 

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: January 28, 2022, 09:57:00 am »
I am sincere! I have already apologized 2 times if I would not be sincere I would not have taken the time to use google translation to write all this message believe me
'I may have done' - you did do them. 'but others may be punished to' this has nothing to do with you breaking several rules on several occasions. Keep your unban request about yourself and be honest rather than trying to play the victim.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4364 on: January 28, 2022, 05:46:11 pm »
'I may have done' - you did do them. 'but others may be punished to' this has nothing to do with you breaking several rules on several occasions. Keep your unban request about yourself and be honest rather than trying to play the victim.
I didn't do it at any time, I didn't say I didn't do it, I don't play the victim ^^ you say I'm not sincere when if I try to make a correct sentence in English otherwise I would have just written sorry excuse me and then that's it, after if for you I'm not sincere don't deban me and then that's it it'll teach me to break the rules like the others