Author Topic: European Tour - International 7vs7 | 13.09 | 1st God'sHand 2nd Cazadores 3rd TPO  (Read 15987 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
It was a nice tournament, thanks for hosting it. Also like your evaluation of the tournament, referees were great and I liked playing ft7 in the quarters.

Agreed, although we sometimes had to wait a long time for heals which can't be helped with having so few admins. Might be better in the future to have a few more admins available or to whitelist team captains that are deemed reliable so they can heal their players. The admin team did a good job though in my opinion!
The reason it took so long is that there was a bare minimum of (7*2)*4= 56 players spawned in simultaneously made it pretty hard to heal all players quickly(without scripts). Could be fixed by indeed adding more admins, or just explaining to all admins how to use heal script, or by using 4 servers (which would have been a bit overkill arena-wise yesterday).
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Could also be fixed by not being slow. 8) jk refs did a good job, we should be thanking new referees for stepping in and doing the job nobody seems to want to do nowadays.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
It was a nice tournament, thanks for hosting it. Also like your evaluation of the tournament, referees were great and I liked playing ft7 in the quarters.

Agreed, although we sometimes had to wait a long time for heals which can't be helped with having so few admins. Might be better in the future to have a few more admins available or to whitelist team captains that are deemed reliable so they can heal their players. The admin team did a good job though in my opinion!
Im blind

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
admins were good  :)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
To be honest apart from one time I very personally was slow af (in a NSS Match cause I had to deal with several things on steam) I didnt realize it being any slow. But also I could well see introducing scripts for further tournaments to fix that. 4 Servers I wont do, simply cause I wanna have eyes on as much as possible. Kind of the same reason I will most likely never play on my own when I host something.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Lakuna Basileum

• Private
    • View Profile

Wursti

Lakuna Tier 1 personality

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
There was nothing in the rules about when the roster lock would occur, and since a few people asked me to play for them after it's supposedly had happened it's clear there was fault from the hosts side. Then denying me from playing when no one knew about it and allowing another is odd.

What's done is done and I just hope for better hosting in the future. Everyone makes mistakes and most learn from them.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Elsse

Offline Lakuna Basileum

• Private
    • View Profile

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
I love all the videos. Gives me good memories to my first tournament. I like that. Especially Lakuna. Can be a tradition that you record my tournaments  ;)

Offline Lakuna Basileum

• Private
    • View Profile

Offline Lakuna Basileum

• Private
    • View Profile