Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216670 times)

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
Me and John Price are the new hosts of RGL hurrah to us and will start in 5 days, 6 hours, 19 minutes and 23 seconds.

That is all, thanks to those who made this come true!

As prove for this statement:

[72nd]Rommel: Due to the success off EIC we would like to give the tournament to someone who is more capable then ourselves
[77y]Pieter: kthx

THIS IS AS LEGIT AS IT CAN BE!!!
Not very funny, RGL will be starting soon it's ft20 and there will be no ID system, the only problem we have is servers, felix is not aswering us atm. We will be releasing the brackets today.
lol really ft 20

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
ft20 wow

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
whу noт fт30
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
How is it that for two months now you have had the time to prepare servers and sort out an ID/roster rule which practically everyone was in favour for, not to mention sort out a rule against double reggers which once again practically everyone who isn't in the 66th was in support of. I don't understand how it's possible to be so lazy and incompetent. So let's enjoy another poorly organised rgl on shitty servers with barely any refs that no one gives a shit about.

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
jez all matches will last atleast 1 hour  :o
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Looks like I made a good decision!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
How is it that for two months now you have had the time to prepare servers and sort out an ID/roster rule which practically everyone was in favour for, not to mention sort out a rule against double reggers which once again practically everyone who isn't in the 66th was in support of. I don't understand how it's possible to be so lazy and incompetent. So let's enjoy another poorly organised rgl on shitty servers with barely any refs that no one gives a shit about.
We can't make everyone happy, sadly the people that are not in favour of the rules complain the most on the forum. We already have our hands on two good servers, we think that the server quality this season will better than in any other season, if you want to doante good servers tho go ahread

jez all matches will last atleast 1 hour  :o
Only the closest ones. Even though I wasn't in favour of this rule myself, I think it's still doable for all of the regiments.

Looks like I made a good decision!
You don't have to participate, I was told the same thing after our EIC match. Tho I think it's not very reasonable to not join a league because you'd like to play ft15 but we play ft20.

I know that almost everyone wanted an ID system, but it's nearly impossible to do with two people, as the rosters have to be updated perfectly all the time. Let's just all have a good season.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:37:20 pm by Rommel »

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
Ft20 is a bit silly. I've played ft15s recently that have taken 40 minutes. Yes a match where a team wins 20-0 may only take 25 mins but for it to even take under 1hr you have to have under 3 mins from start of round to start of next round. Something that doesn't always happen and if it's an evenly fought  match that ends like 20-17 that could take 1-1.5hrs realistically and by that point regiments may be just about fielding 15 if not less due to people needing to go etc.

As an example we had 78th vs 77y ft15 gf this week and from the 1st round to last was almost 40 mins. That was 15-12. Now imagine it was ft20. That's another possible 12 rounds and another 15-20 mins. Not including the time it takes to start a match.

Perhaps cast a vote on whether to do BO20, ft15 or ft20
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:09:31 pm by Mr_Etherton »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Can we atleast have an idea of who is advocating for the FT20 format?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
FT15 imo
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
all these complaints... the hosts made a decission accept it or dont participate at all. host ur own leagues etc if u dont agree with certain things just be happy that they spend their time to host it.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
all these complaints... the hosts made a decission accept it or dont participate at all. host ur own leagues etc if u dont agree with certain things just be happy that they spend their time to host it.

A complaint is valid if people believe its wrong, considering nobody so far has publicly backed the ft20 decision i think said complaints probably outline how the competitors of the tournament feel, just saying. If you are happy to be spending upto 1.5hrs in 1 gf then fairplay

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
Yeah I agree, best that people just complain about stuff after the seasons done and not try improve it in any way.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
Yeah I agree, best that people just complain about stuff after the seasons done and not try improve it in any way.

A complaint is valid if people believe its wrong, considering nobody so far has publicly backed the ft20 decision i think said complaints probably outline how the competitors of the tournament feel, just saying. If you are happy to be spending upto 1.5hrs in 1 gf then fairplay

there was a discussion already about the ft20 topic. i dont like it either and prefer ft15, even rommel dosent like the ft20 but they must have their reasons to go this way. rommel clearly stated that it is their final decission he didnt ask for other opinions. its their version of the tournament and at this point i doubt that they will change it.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
I played in the NA RGL and they had a ft30 format with a break halfway or something, personally it was way too long but it was actually usually only around and 1hr which is fairly normal.