Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216683 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #420 on: September 26, 2017, 07:01:38 pm »
Re-vote, now, turn on show votes.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #421 on: September 26, 2017, 07:03:28 pm »
Re-vote, now, turn on show votes.
we don't want people to get murdered nero

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #422 on: September 26, 2017, 07:11:06 pm »
the poll is a meme, though all that I noted was that until the voting en masse began, the 3rd option was winning

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 26, 2017, 07:14:36 pm »
the poll is a meme, though all that I noted was that until the voting en masse began, the 3rd option was winning

^^^^^^
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 26, 2017, 07:15:31 pm »
Looking into it. Not looking good

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 26, 2017, 07:19:15 pm »
Someone contacted me and asked if there had been a rise in newly registered members because he suspected foul play in this vote. While I cannot check who voted, I can check out if any of those new members are double accounts which share an IP adress with another member.

Turns out that a lot of people did. I'm not above a little naming and shaming:

51st Regiment of Foot/Halkett made 11 additional accounts
Rosen111 made 23 additional accounts

I'm still thinking about what punishment I should give them, but it's gonna be either a temporary or a permanent ban. Anyway, if you ever wanna hold a vote and make sure it isn't filled by freshly registered accounts, feel free to contact me to make a vote-thread in the CR section (which only corporals and above can enter). Of course, that requires members to register as Voter.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #426 on: September 26, 2017, 07:19:49 pm »
I actually think the second one was above 52% for a while, but thats when I checked around noon my time.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 26, 2017, 07:21:07 pm »
the 2nd option was winning yes, until shits happened

BTW DUURING UNBAN IOXMA AND FUNGUS
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2017, 07:22:55 pm »
The 3rd option was not winning? "No" was winning everytime i checked until these spastic reg leaders decided to try rig the vote. Btw i voted 3rd

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #429 on: September 26, 2017, 07:22:59 pm »
Fuck, Lads i lead a native clan and im in a mercs one. Im not fully committed to the 17e despite it being my only NW regiment, ill see you next tournament rip fucking double regging gets the best of us

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2017, 07:25:59 pm »
The 3rd option was not winning? "No" was winning everytime i checked until these spastic reg leaders decided to try rig the vote. Btw i voted 3rd
The 1st option envelops the 3rd one, hence why Phoenix said:

If the vote stays lime this the third option will be applied as those who want every double regger to be allowed to play also vote for the third one. No needs 51% and Yes needs 51%, otherwise it's the third one.

No needed to get a majority, which it didn't have when the vote-botting began by those 31 new accounts on YES option.

Offline Lesotho

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 26, 2017, 07:26:25 pm »
Someone contacted me and asked if there had been a rise in newly registered members because he suspected foul play in this vote. While I cannot check who voted, I can check out if any of those new members are double accounts which share an IP adress with another member.

I'm still thinking about what punishment I should give them, but it's gonna be either a temporary or a permanent ban. Anyway, if you ever wanna hold a vote and make sure it isn't filled by freshly registered accounts, feel free to contact me to make a vote-thread in the CR section (which only corporals and above can enter). Of course, that requires members to register as Voter.

Pls, Poll is a memey. Don't hurt us.  :-[

Offline Rosen11111

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2017, 07:26:54 pm »

whoever Rosen111 is has such a similar name to me wtf
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:29:00 pm by Rosen11111 »

Offline Lesotho

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 26, 2017, 07:27:51 pm »
whoever Rosen111 has such a similar name to me wtf

wow that's true  :o

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 26, 2017, 07:28:45 pm »
I actually think the second one was above 52% for a while, but thats when I checked around noon my time.
I was checking after-noon and NO was at 50.XX%, but yeah this is all very technical and we can't prove it because FSE doesn't keep a live tracker.