Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 217549 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 5)
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2017, 10:23:09 am »
Shut the fuck up you feet loving cunt stain!
Accurate.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2017, 10:59:38 am »
17e will be playing League 2. Gongratz on winning it in advance though

It makes sense giving us our own league, as we are a league of our own.

Now the scrubs can battle over first place in the equivalent of the coca-cola league over who gets to be the closest to getting on our level.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2017, 11:00:23 am »
Bumfluff can lift more than Pieter

I challenge Bumfluff to a lift of

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2017, 11:05:29 am »
Comrades when this tournament of autoblocks will start da?

No date fixed yet. We need to get some more applications and most likely the rosters of the participating regs as everyone seems to agree with the roster idea. This will take some time as well as the eventual polls concerning the numbers of reg changes. We will have a deadline for the regs to get rosters and the polls. Might have an application deadline as well. Lets see
Just bare in mind our reg has about 50 active grens so our roster gonna be bigger than my future

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2017, 01:24:34 pm »

No date fixed yet. We need to get some more applications and most likely the rosters of the participating regs as everyone seems to agree with the roster idea. This will take some time as well as the eventual polls concerning the numbers of reg changes. We will have a deadline for the regs to get rosters and the polls. Might have an application deadline as well. Lets see
Just bare in mind our reg has about 50 active grens so our roster gonna be bigger than my future

All you need is them to tell you their ID. Done in an hour if your members arent retarded

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2017, 01:29:37 pm »
or get them from your server panel

no problem

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2017, 01:52:43 pm »

All you need is them to tell you their ID. Done in an hour if your members arent retarded

We gonna have a problem sir.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2017, 01:56:35 pm »
Fuck, we withdraw our application!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2017, 02:16:28 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Not if you follow my post, then again, if the server owner is a mongoloid, you're fucked. But you've got Pieter managing the server I guess :-\

yall fucked i hope you get denied

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2017, 02:16:41 pm »
Fuck, we withdraw our application!!!
shit no my chance at fame!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2017, 02:24:16 pm »

Mission failed will get them next time

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2017, 03:49:16 pm »

N1
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2017, 03:57:36 pm »
boring thread
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2017, 10:43:49 pm »
Again, fully fictional.

There once was a lonely kid called trannyis, he and his amigo threwupthealphabet were on their way to the special people's hospital when trannyis decided to play with a leaf. Only that leaf belonged to the only man who lives in Macedonia with his pet mouse Travic.

Now, the word on the street was, this man was an escaped felony, having escaped Tesco with several crates of cider and bringing them to Asda twice. With the scar on his face from the time he slipped on a banana, the only man who lives in Macedonia sliced poor trannyis' thumb into quaters and quickly began preparing a lovely cooked panini.

How did this affect trannyis you might ask? He developed the latest excuse for being the literal worst player to be seen in the universe of NW. Of course, this excuse didn't get past the mighty chiken. Oh no, chiken saw right through it and called him bad. Little trannyis ran home sucking the only thumb he had left leaving threwupthealphabet clueless to what actually happened. I mean, he was a special nugget who wasn't quite all there in the first place, for he was distracted by a squirrel running up a tree.

The morale of this story. Watch out for the only man who lives in Macedonia. Oh and Lone sucks.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2017, 10:49:01 pm »
Again, fully fictional.

There once was a lonely kid called trannyis, he and his amigo threwupthealphabet were on their way to the special people's hospital when trannyis decided to play with a leaf. Only that leaf belonged to the only man who lives in Macedonia with his pet mouse Travic.

Now, the word on the street was, this man was an escaped felony, having escaped Tesco with several crates of cider and bringing them to Asda twice. With the scar on his face from the time he slipped on a banana, the only man who lives in Macedonia sliced poor trannyis' thumb into quaters and quickly began preparing a lovely cooked panini.

How did this affect trannyis you might ask? He developed the latest excuse for being the literal worst player to be seen in the universe of NW. Of course, this excuse didn't get past the mighty chiken. Oh no, chiken saw right through it and called him bad. Little trannyis ran home sucking the only thumb he had left leaving threwupthealphabet clueless to what actually happened. I mean, he was a special nugget who wasn't quite all there in the first place, for he was distracted by a squirrel running up a tree.

The morale of this story. Watch out for the only man who lives in Macedonia. Oh and Lone sucks.
I can sleep well now, thanks!