Author Topic: 15th Group Fighting  (Read 10207 times)

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
  • Nick: [Arctic-Servers]_Felix
  • Side: Neutral
15th Group Fighting
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:29:53 pm »

15th Group Fighting is a melee only server which focuses on having quality melee fights between two teams of players, as well as helping less skilled players learn and improve their skill. Currently the server has seven maps in rotation and more to come in regular updates. The server is also part of the 15th server family and provides a friendly and professional experience on each visit to the server, as well as having a fully dedicated team of administrators who are willing to assist players in anything server related they require and also enforce the servers rules. All of these factors come together as one to provide an overall kick-ass experience on the server which all players will enjoy!

Server Name: 15th_GroupFighting
Slots: 50

1. No purposely Team-Killing
2. No Shooting
3. No purposely Team-Wounding
4. No recruiting / advertising regiments
5. No purposely delaying the rounds
6. No racial /sexual slurs
7. No insulting
8. No bug abusing

Barbarian Outpost:-

A small wooden compound previously occupied by a barbarian force.
- Screenshot Coming Soon! -
( Custom Map 10 )

City Under Foreign Siege:-

Such a previously peaceful town now being occupied by British forces.
(Custom Map 11)

Winter Farm:-

During the freezing days of winter, duels take place in the farms holding pen to keep warm!
(Custom Map 12)

Prisoners of War:-

Prisoners taken during the war are taken here and forced to fight to the death.
(Custom Map 13)

Cenkris Retreat:-

Colonel Cenkris private holiday retreat island!
(Custom Map 14)

Beach Breach:-

A military camp invaded by opposing forces.
(Custom Map 15)

A Quiet Day in a Quiet Town:-

The town has been taken and fortified against the French invaders!
(Custom Map 16)

Lone Barbarian:-

A lone barbarian castle in the middle of the ocean.
(Custom Map 17)

• 15th_Light_Col_Cenkris
• 15th_Admin_MadVixen
• 15th_AIO_Cpt_Brum
• 15th_Cav_Cpt_Archer
• 15th_RM_Cpt_Felix
• 15th_Rifles_LtCol_DrBoomFlaps
• 15th_Arty_Cpt_Brutus
• 15th_Light_Cpt_Jose
• 15th_Rifle_LSjt_Primus
• Rival

** Brought over from TaleWorlds forums. **
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:08:50 pm by Felix Buxton »

Mount & Blade Series - Game Server Provider
Contact me via a method below regarding renting a server.
E-Mail: felix@arcticservers.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers •

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
Re: 15th Group Fighting
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:39:34 am »
Update: Updated all information to current date, no longer recruiting admins.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:24:58 pm »
A very enjpyable server to play on and you made some very good, high quality maps to put upon it Felix! Thanks for hosting this! :D

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 05:46:42 pm »
about 17.00 02-03-2013 i was permabanned from the 15th groupfighting server, nothing said i just got a permaban, when i went to their ts for an explanation they said that their colonel had ordered them to permaban any 2ndCSG that played on their server, after that i was also banned from their teamspeak, when i asked cenkris himself why that had happened, he said that i had apparently teamkilled a person, i know that many players can vouch for the fact that i am not a person who teamkills, i am not a person who trolls, i am not a person that shoots in an groupfighting. i would like to have an full explanation on why i was banned on false accutation and why that 2ndCSG will be banned on sight from 15th servers, i try to do my best to improve my regiments reputation, but when i get banned for no other reason then my regiment, i really feel ashamed of a regiment wich i actually thought were lead by honest good folks, permabans me for no reason, and when confronted with it, just bans me from a teamspeak and deletes me from steam.  supported the 15th in their decision of leaving the 2ndCSG all that time ago, but when this is how i get treated. I do hope i will get that explanation, and i do hope, that it will change so i dont have to keep saying to the 2ndCSG that they should be nice to the 15th when clearly the 15th isnt very nice at all
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »
about 17.00 02-03-2013 i was permabanned from the 15th groupfighting server, nothing said i just got a permaban, when i went to their ts for an explanation they said that their colonel had ordered them to permaban any 2ndCSG that played on their server, after that i was also banned from their teamspeak, when i asked cenkris himself why that had happened, he said that i had apparently teamkilled a person, i know that many players can vouch for the fact that i am not a person who teamkills, i am not a person who trolls, i am not a person that shoots in an groupfighting. i would like to have an full explanation on why i was banned on false accutation and why that 2ndCSG will be banned on sight from 15th servers, i try to do my best to improve my regiments reputation, but when i get banned for no other reason then my regiment, i really feel ashamed of a regiment wich i actually thought were lead by honest good folks, permabans me for no reason, and when confronted with it, just bans me from a teamspeak and deletes me from steam.  supported the 15th in their decision of leaving the 2ndCSG all that time ago, but when this is how i get treated. I do hope i will get that explanation, and i do hope, that it will change so i dont have to keep saying to the 2ndCSG that they should be nice to the 15th when clearly the 15th isnt very nice at all
It was your teamkilling that brought the unwelcome presence of a Trollstreamer in the server to the admins attention. Your regiment is infamous for being the most trollish and badly behaved in all of NW and nothing will ever change that now. Also as well as 2ndCSG`s nasty habit of trolling in every server and event they play in their officers like Posh also like to troll other regiments teamspeaks and impersonate people.  On one particular occassion this was the 8th`s teamspeak and Posh thought it would be hilarious to impersonate me to the point Highlander (then of the 8th) was kind enough to bring this to my attention. For me that was totally the last nail in the coffin of my tolerance for your members.

In the near future when your regiment is no longer a part of NW and returns to the rock from where it crawled from i shall consider unbanning the few hapless souls who wandered blindly into your regiment. You will not be one of them. ;) Good day! :D

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 06:41:28 pm »
I love this server :D I WANT TO APPLYS FOR ADMINZ :P

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 06:47:29 pm »

I'll speak to you later on steam about that.  ;) I think it's time you did receive admin as you are such a constant and trusted player. *Cough* Not to mention quite a talented melee player also! *Cough*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:50:40 pm by Felix Buxton »

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 06:50:39 pm »

I'll speak to you later on steam about that.  ;) I think it's time you did receive admin as you are such a constant and trusted player.
And to keep an eye on us as i hear a nasty rumour that the 15th isn`t very nice at all! :P

Offline Felix

• Brigadier General
  • Totally Not A Cat.
    • View Profile
    • Arctic Servers
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 07:09:52 pm »
Updated the thread with some new pretty titles and also fixed the list of admins! Also welcome Neon (Rival) to the admin team of the server.  ;D I'll also be adding some special new maps to the server in the upcoming days!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:11:33 pm by Felix Buxton »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 07:15:08 pm »

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 08:00:14 pm »
It was your teamkilling that brought the unwelcome presence of a Trollstreamer in the server to the admins attention. Your regiment is infamous for being the most trollish and badly behaved in all of NW and nothing will ever change that now. Also as well as 2ndCSG`s nasty habit of trolling in every server and event they play in their officers like Posh also like to troll other regiments teamspeaks and impersonate people.  On one particular occassion this was the 8th`s teamspeak and Posh thought it would be hilarious to impersonate me to the point Highlander (then of the 8th) was kind enough to bring this to my attention. For me that was totally the last nail in the coffin of my tolerance for your members.

In the near future when your regiment is no longer a part of NW and returns to the rock from where it crawled from i shall consider unbanning the few hapless souls who wandered blindly into your regiment. You will not be one of them. ;) Good day! :D

well ofc im happy that you took the time to write that cenkris, but it still does not change the fact that i am not posh, i am not spartan, and i am not a teamkiller, when i joined our groupfighting server i managed to kill 2 opponents (their name was written with green and last i checked thats when you kill an enemy) before i myself was killed. so far i have kept the 2ndCSG in leash as much as possible in linebattles and i hate trolling as much as anyone. and you may be right that we will always be viewed as the trollstream and you may be right that certain officers troll you and other regiments. but that does still not justify your actions towards me, i have never trolled you or another regiment, i have never been on a server under false name, i have never said bad things about another regiment and not being able to take my words back, when you left the 2ndCSG yourself cenkris do you remember who supported you and said you were in all your right to leave? who was it that tried to tell you that konox would do the same thing with you? who was it that multiple times have tried to find an easy way to resolve disputes between our regiments? The 2ndCSG does not hold a grudge over the 15th anymore, some may do and i cannot be held responsible for those individuals, they are who they are. but right now many people in 2ndCSG recognise 15th as an fully valid regiment with their own ways of doings things and their own commanders etc. And if there is something i most certainly aint is a hapless soul, i joined the 2ndCSG as one of the first 10 members, i have hold my ground and if something worked against the regiment i have always answered with alternative solutions and easy ways to solve problems, you may call me Trollstream as much as you want but i dont really care about that, because i know i am not a trollstream, i know i am not a teamkiller, i know i dont troll other regiments or behave like a little kid, and foremost, i know that whoever sayd i teamkilled on your server banned me because i was 2ndCSG.
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 01:21:24 am »
Will this server have new maps? The others ones are starting to get...well..meh XD

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 01:23:19 am »
Will this server have new maps? The others ones are starting to get...well..meh XD
I thought you were starting up in the mapmaking business? :D What`s the matter can`t be a melee legend and a map maker extraordinaire all in one package? ;)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 01:30:04 am »
What are you trying to say here? :P I don't exactly know how I'm going to send you maps or Felix maps.

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 01:43:16 am »
What are you trying to say here? :P I don't exactly know how I'm going to send you maps or Felix maps.
http://www.storageserver.co.uk/uploadprocess.asp?PID=562F6956562D2C99 use this site! :D