Author Topic: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~  (Read 17873 times)

Offline 61e Selic

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2020, 06:54:40 am »
I just played a game of risk in tabletop simulator with Kingmacbeth and he was  a corrupt admin and kept removing me and nikos infantry and rerolling when he rolled bad

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lindblom
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2020, 08:33:25 pm »
Corrupt admins in NW? How dare you...

Nah jk, I can think of quite a few.

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2020, 08:12:52 am »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2020, 03:06:44 am »
So glad I didn't make this list

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2020, 02:53:23 pm »

christ is this movie based on true events?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:58:58 pm by Argie »

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2020, 06:55:52 am »

christ is this movie based on true events?

this is raw footage of real life so yes

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2020, 01:05:54 pm »

[/quote]

this is raw footage of real life so yes

[/quote]

seems to be like a snuff film tho. that sex scene  tho will make you the money back.

Offline VincentW

• Sergeant Major
  • GameHost Event Host
    • View Profile
    • GameHost Discord
  • Nick: GameHost_Vincent
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2020, 09:32:46 am »
3.) If you have ever admined before you would know its an unforgiving job that nobody wants to fucking do.
8.) Community is dying cause boredom or regimental drama, not because of corruption.
9.) Every event is different, are you implying that all events have the same issues? If so that's retarded because different situations happen each event.
12.) Intent of this thread was good. There have been a lot of corrupt admins in the past and it definitely needs to be addressed, but its not happening to my knowledge atm so point missed :/
13.) If you and your regiment got banned for tking that's fucking sad and you deserve to die, cause it ruins the event for your team and gives admins a headache. Control your men better or get out.

Here are some points I can agree to as an EU event host myself.
Point 3 holds more truth for our event then for most events as our event is just hosted by 3 admins that are non-alligned to any regiment.
Although it is an unforgiving job and the community itself is slowly becoming more toxic and unwilling to follow any rules, we still like hosting it.

And isn't it only logical to have an open donation box (We do, but it won't get you a spec slot), keep in mind that us admins are tasked with buying a 200 slot server and maintaining it, we are not forcing anyone to pay us money, we just give people the oppertunity to show their support if they so desire.

This is all I am going to say about this for now as I think I made my point,

Regards,
VincentPW, Founding Host of the GGA Tuesday Linebattle Event.
Steam: [GGA] Vincent
Discord: VincentPW#2820

Edit: The point you make about FIC and FOL etc. is kind of missplaced, how can anyone expect an admin (Except barbarossa :) ) to see everything and everyone on the battlefield at the same time. I am not going to act on call outs from players, people can call FiC all they want but if I didnt see it, it could be that it didnt happen. As an admin, you work with extensive sampling and checks to figure out where things happen, the more admins you have, the more you can keep control over the situation, but in our case, we host the event with 2 dedicated admins and thats it. Also, have you ever seen the admintools when there are 200 men on the battlefield? It is really hard to spot anyone.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 10:48:49 am by VincentW »
- Founder and Organisor of GameHost Official Events.

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2020, 01:57:55 pm »
3.) If you have ever admined before you would know its an unforgiving job that nobody wants to fucking do.
8.) Community is dying cause boredom or regimental drama, not because of corruption.
9.) Every event is different, are you implying that all events have the same issues? If so that's retarded because different situations happen each event.
12.) Intent of this thread was good. There have been a lot of corrupt admins in the past and it definitely needs to be addressed, but its not happening to my knowledge atm so point missed :/
13.) If you and your regiment got banned for tking that's fucking sad and you deserve to die, cause it ruins the event for your team and gives admins a headache. Control your men better or get out.

Point 3 holds more truth for our event then for most events as our event is just hosted by 3 admins that are non-alligned to any regiment.
Although it is an unforgiving job and the community itself is slowly becoming more toxic and unwilling to follow any rules, we still like hosting it.

And isn't it only logical to have an open donation box (We do, but it won't get you a spec slot), keep in mind that us admins are tasked with buying a 200 slot server and maintaining it, we are not forcing anyone to pay us money, we just give people the oppertunity to show their support if they so desire.

Regards,

Edit: The point you make about FIC and FOL etc. is kind of missplaced, how can anyone expect an admin (Except barbarossa :) ) to see everything and everyone on the battlefield at the same time. I am not going to act on call outs from players, people can call FiC all they want but if I didnt see it, it could be that it didnt happen. As an admin, you work with extensive sampling and checks to figure out where things happen, the more admins you have, the more you can keep control over the situation, but in our case, we host the event with 2 dedicated admins and thats it. Also, have you ever seen the admintools when there are 200 men on the battlefield? It is really hard to spot anyone.

Babarossa is a best!

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2020, 07:39:47 pm »

Regards,

Babarossa is a best!
He also kicked me for joking about Mussolini like a year ago, but other than that great admin
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:41:58 pm by StrykerOP »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2020, 08:41:06 pm »
2 months after the thread's creation, I am the single most corrupt admin still standing. Eat your hearts out, Josh and Crusader. Xethos is still forgotten.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2020, 07:53:53 am »
2 months after the thread's creation, I am the single most corrupt admin still standing. Eat your hearts out, Josh and Crusader. Xethos is still forgotten.

corruption at its finest smh

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2020, 10:47:01 am »

corruption at its finest smh
The Phoenix is but ash, but in flames it shall be reborn anew.

Offline Kreuzritter Ashley

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2020, 01:37:54 am »

Claims to be most corrupt but hasnt done a corrupt thing lmao

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2020, 08:36:48 am »

Claims to be most corrupt but hasnt done a corrupt thing lmao
He hosts an event, ofc he's corrupt!