Author Topic: My comrade's,Lets get this mod rolling again!  (Read 4644 times)

Offline Mrscotland

• First Sergeant
  • God Save the Czar and The Romanov
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5thVA_Vol_Mrscotland
  • Side: Confederacy
My comrade's,Lets get this mod rolling again!
« on: April 25, 2014, 10:56:06 am »
The reason why i post this was because i want this mod to be alive again,I remember all the fun i had,Like a Hundread of French troops taking covers from German machineguns,Sounding the whistle to charge! I mean,Surely some mod is alredy dead and some are well,Just cant to be brought back to it's track,But the devs did hard and they work on full hours for this mod! they have all the feature that any mod dont have.It's Special,The dev want to be proud looking at people having fun at this work,I start retexturing Hallers because i thought it would be fun to play as Polish soldiers,But if the community is dying how am i going to get my retexturing  going?I barely have homework now that iam having a holiday,and it's like chance's of freedom on my opinion,I want to do something for this Community and i want to spend my time with that FUN sensation,like going over the top or Charging,I mean if somebody rant about the SUrrender animation just tell them "Ahem,Can you do better? if yes then prove it.",Well, I want you lad's out there to help me revive this community,I cant do it without ya,So what do you say?THey put hard work on it,Me and baktech was talking in steam and how surprised of how many FSE User are viewing the board,i almost stayed up all night playing this mod,THIS IS A SPECIAL MOD AND PLEASE DONT LET IT DIE!.

-Regards-
(Sorry if i have lots of misspels there,i was using my tablet)

Offline Pafldings

• First Lieutenant
  • Wachtmeister des HR_Nr5
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_HR_Nr5_Wm_Pafldings
  • Side: Union
Re: My comrade's,Lets get this mod rolling again!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 05:09:00 pm »
Absolutely. The Garde Grenadiere Nr3 is with you, man. Let`s revive the mod that all of us will have fun with it in the future, too! My clan is still active, BUT ~80-90% of the regiments of the list are dead. Lets get the community back to IE!

Offline Mrscotland

• First Sergeant
  • God Save the Czar and The Romanov
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5thVA_Vol_Mrscotland
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 12:43:52 pm »
Absolutely. The Garde Grenadiere Nr3 is with you, man. Let`s revive the mod that all of us will have fun with it in the future, too! My clan is still active, BUT ~80-90% of the regiments of the list are dead. Lets get the community back to IE!

Agree!  ;)

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 11:49:02 am »
Yea I had a lot of fun until it died out. I think that it can't really get repopulated unfortunatley

Offline Alan Davies

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 12:07:55 pm »
Yea I had a lot of fun until it died out. I think that it can't really get repopulated unfortunatley

Oh sssh! People like you are just killing it! It is NOT dead, people still have interest in it but think it's dead. So SSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHS.

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 03:21:11 pm »
Might be just because he's British and Britain isn't in yet  ;D. But we've got great plans for the mod, dont worry  ;)

Offline PortaWestfalica

• Private
  • Let Prussia rise again.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 03:49:30 pm »
Im playing the last days with 2-6 guys this mod :P

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 05:03:55 pm »
I'm hoping that the brits come out and this mod gets popular again.

Offline Alan Davies

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 05:24:21 pm »
Might be just because he's British and Britain isn't in yet  ;D. But we've got great plans for the mod, dont worry  ;)

Please make Blackadder a playable character <3

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 05:59:41 pm »

Please make Blackadder a playable character <3

If any, we need General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett as the British commander

Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 03:38:00 am »
I find it a tad sad one of the main reasons stopped playing was because their nationality wasn't in the game.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 02:08:49 pm »
I think most of us stopped playing now because nobody seems bothered to set up any events.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 01:38:29 am »
I think most of us stopped playing now because nobody seems bothered to set up any events.

We set up an official event and only got 1 regiment to come. They then didn't even show up! After tht we had 0 people ever sign up...

Offline PortaWestfalica

• Private
  • Let Prussia rise again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:33 pm »
We had 18 people on my server yesterday evening.

Server Name : IE_Trench_Conquest

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 12:40:34 am »
At release IE, had a shitload of problems. Now, some of them fixed, it still has more.
I abandoned it soon after release, but some of my "complaints" were:
Lag above 120 players- Only two factions with not a great number of troops between the two - Lag - OP snipers - OP pistols/revolvers at medium range (so accurate and no bullet drop? Why? ) - Lag - Reasonable variety of maps, but nothing earthshattering - overwhelming focus on Conquest mode - Lag - Trolls who threw grenades into packed trenches and left, gettng tens of teamkills at once - Lag - Medics, and loss of health if injured (led to even more trolling) - Lag - No Naval maps (say sea invasions like GALLIPOLI and the Anzacs, for example) - Lag - No melee at all, and the little needed in the trenches mostly was fucked due to the lag - No admins on the less populated servers - rapid community disinterest after a few days - Lag.

I hope this mod picks up a bit... before Warband dies as a game :D
<3