Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293391 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Vette is, at best, an overrated companion. Her quirky sense of humor and absurdist view towards most of the galaxy simply does not fit the role of the Sith Warrior in the majority of situations that he/she will find themselves in. She has an exhausting romance dialogue tree that just isn't worth the effort, and that electric choker is a massive turnoff (though it is fun to shock her at times).

Jaesa is a much better choice.

and way hotter too

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral

Malavai Quinn is THAT DUDE
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Vette is, at best, an overrated companion. Her quirky sense of humor and absurdist view towards most of the galaxy simply does not fit the role of the Sith Warrior in the majority of situations that he/she will find themselves in. She has an exhausting romance dialogue tree that just isn't worth the effort, and that electric choker is a massive turnoff (though it is fun to shock her at times).

and way hotter too

The role of the Sith Warrior is up to the player's choices and their play style. She fits my play style most of the time, but honestly, Darkside Jaesa is just too edgy, she  never shuts up about how much she enjoys killing, mayhem, and how hypocritical and oppressive the Jedi are. She's like a more tolerable Broonmark most of the time.

Lightside Jaesa is just an annoying, redundant idealist.

Either option though, the Sith Warrior spends too much time being Jaesa's emotional support group.

Malavai Quinn is just a guy who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and thinks he's smarter than he really is. Plus he lets some Lunatic run around on your ship, and he betrays you. He is a terrible companion.

Vette has missions you need to travel to which kind of sucks. She spends most of her time trying to get the Sith Warrior to be a better person if SW is Darkside.

Broonmark is just a psychotic Talz. He is the most pointless Sith companion, and possibly just the most pointless companion in the entire game.

Pierce may actually be the most tolerable companion of the Sith Warrior. Doesn't try to reform the SW, doesn't constantly act edgy, doesn't betray the SW or talk down to everyone, and isn't a psychotic furry alien.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Marauders aren't real sith warriors change my mind

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

and way hotter too
listen here you actual fucking retard

>doesn't fit the role of the SW
tell that to LS jaesa, by your standards.
Regardless, it depends on your playstyle. For many, she fits perfectly. For subhumans those with less intelligence, she still fits okay as a slave.
She's a great romanceable companion for LS SW, grey SW, and even those memey DS SW, *cough, eleena daru and darth malgus, cough*

>exhausting romance dialogue tree
boy, she is by far the best romanceable companion.
altho kira's romance is pretty epic too

>JAESA
maybe if you're a 14 year old edgelord she's decent, but thinknig she's better than vette. lolololol
she's literally almost as annoying as skadge

>jaesa >hotter
lol

Basically, she's based on the wife of one of the greatest Sith lords, Darth Malgus. That alone should be enough to disprove your idiotic notion that she doesn't fit you actual mongoloid.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 06:59:45 am by ShintoSkookum »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
aight i guess i just have a hard on for bratty emo girls who fetishize violence and gore while calling their master "daddy", whilst simultaneously paying more attention to her figure rather than character. I need to give up on star wars

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
aight i guess i just have a hard on for bratty emo girls who fetishize violence and gore while calling their master "daddy", whilst simultaneously paying more attention to her figure rather than character. I need to give up on star wars

This is a big yikes from me.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Godfreid and Shinto
what a power couple
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
I haven’t beaten SWTOR and y’all told me my boy Malavai betrays me? Damn. That’s tough. He’s still my guy for now  :'(

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
I haven't completed it either. I started it a few times but got pretty far on my recent character. The grind gets boring after a bit imo.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
jfc they'll make an anime about anything these days

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.