Author Topic: BoP: Europe 1914 [Out-of-character-thread]  (Read 79332 times)

Offline Tauvette

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Gmr_Tauvette
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BoP: Europe 1914 [Out-of-character-thread]
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2016, 09:01:19 pm »
As an adult you complain a lot

Yup I like to point out stupidity and ridiculous shit! I cant believe it took you so long to realize this, wait I can haha XD
yea i like to point out stupidity and ridiculous shit too. Reason why I reply to your posts. xD

I gotta say man thats weak you can do better cmon try again mate haha XD
Tauvette_De_Sault

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2016, 09:01:47 pm »
As an adult you complain a lot

Yup I like to point out stupidity and ridiculous shit! I cant believe it took you so long to realize this, wait I can haha XD
yea i like to point out stupidity and ridiculous shit too. Reason why I reply to your posts. xD

I gotta say man thats weak you can do better cmon try again mate haha XD
your fat
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline The J

• Corporal
  • King of the Wicked
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 09:01:58 pm »
My god the bitchery in this thread.
Even duct tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the sound.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2016, 09:53:23 pm »
^ I might kick out Tauvette tbf. He's worse than Stark and McLovin. Plus I can't seem to find him on Steam unless he changed his name so he probably deleted me so... Rip. Out of all the times we have communicated he's always been hostile. There's that too. Plus other players joined later than him, real players playing real nations with real orders and real diplomacy. They have not complained or whined or bitched so I have no real reason of keeping Tauvette as GiG.

People tell me they Steam msg me but I never see any of them. I've been waking up at noon most of the week and most of the people Steaming me are EU so for all I know they're Steaming me at 2 in the morning. I assume it's all "When's the update coming" or "can i help" whatnot so I'll just post here.

Update's next monday. No help is required, it's literally finished. Just not going to resume the game during my vacation time. Because it's vacation time.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2016, 09:55:46 pm »
Ov vey. Just reported you.

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2016, 12:36:58 am »
i got the update

Spoiler
april fools
[close]

Spoiler
i should probably jump off a cliff
[close]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:40:37 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Norwegian13

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2016, 10:00:02 am »
Poor Tauvette :'(

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2016, 12:40:10 pm »
Not really. I think he is just ungrateful. I don't want ungrateful people in my online AND IRL vicinity.
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Tauvette

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Gmr_Tauvette
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2016, 05:36:38 pm »
^ I might kick out Tauvette tbf. He's worse than Stark and McLovin. Plus I can't seem to find him on Steam unless he changed his name so he probably deleted me so... Rip. Out of all the times we have communicated he's always been hostile. There's that too. Plus other players joined later than him, real players playing real nations with real orders and real diplomacy. They have not complained or whined or bitched so I have no real reason of keeping Tauvette as GiG.

People tell me they Steam msg me but I never see any of them. I've been waking up at noon most of the week and most of the people Steaming me are EU so for all I know they're Steaming me at 2 in the morning. I assume it's all "When's the update coming" or "can i help" whatnot so I'll just post here.

Update's next monday. No help is required, it's literally finished. Just not going to resume the game during my vacation time. Because it's vacation time.

First of all thats ridiculous absolutely ridiculous, I went to go messege you only to find out you had deleted me, only place I could say anything was on here so don't try to play your childish games by saying that. my name has not changed in over a year on steam it is 19te Tauvette, I was chatting with a few players in this thread the other day so don't give me that load of horseshit .

my statements ring true and still stand Regardless of what you do atleast the truth has been said. What is hilarious is that there are atleast 5 people that I have on steam that are in here atleast if not more and yet My name has not changed for them , The only person I have blocked on my entire steam is a person named Locjope I can provide screens as well if need be.

One thing I wont let happen is some little teenager try to pull some outrageous fuckin fibs to try to make her position seem correct in some way, the fact that I had you went out of your way to remove me from your steam just so you could make that post is utterly priceless to me because it shows how immature the person Im dealing with is.

completely and utterly ridiculous reminds me of the chick drama from back in highschool hahaha
Tauvette_De_Sault

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2016, 05:42:54 pm »
Can confirm. His steam name has not changed in over a year.

Volk you are a disgrace and I stand by most of what Tauvette has said in his line of argument.

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2016, 05:46:45 pm »
GO FUCKING OUTSIDE PEOPLE
click here to join the 84th

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2016, 05:51:36 pm »
GO FUCKING OUTSIDE PEOPLE

NO! YOU HAVE TO COMMIT YOURSELF TO THE FORUM GAME! LOUD NOISES!

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2016, 05:55:55 pm »
Guys seriously it seems like Tauvette is just here to start up fights when he's bored. Just ignore him please. This is getting annoying.
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2016, 06:38:01 pm »

First of all thats ridiculous absolutely ridiculous, I went to go messege you only to find out you had deleted me, only place I could say anything was on here so don't try to play your childish games by saying that. my name has not changed in over a year on steam it is 19te Tauvette, I was chatting with a few players in this thread the other day so don't give me that load of horseshit .

my statements ring true and still stand Regardless of what you do atleast the truth has been said. What is hilarious is that there are atleast 5 people that I have on steam that are in here atleast if not more and yet My name has not changed for them , The only person I have blocked on my entire steam is a person named Locjope I can provide screens as well if need be.

One thing I wont let happen is some little teenager try to pull some outrageous fuckin fibs to try to make her position seem correct in some way, the fact that I had you went out of your way to remove me from your steam just so you could make that post is utterly priceless to me because it shows how immature the person Im dealing with is.

completely and utterly ridiculous reminds me of the chick drama from back in highschool hahaha
whats up with you and age? You comment about it in literally every post.

And you should go start your own BoP if your just gonna sit here and complain. I guarantee its a lot harder than you think ;)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2016, 06:42:04 pm »
What kind of defence is "Go start ur own bop", Volk accused him of something, Tauvette defended himself, which is fine even if he ended up insulting Volk a little bit.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳