Author Topic: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber  (Read 41216 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2015, 01:07:38 am »
your stupid little thread wont last for long

it seems the young lady has taken matters into her hands and is threatening to sue nw

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396974304
Good luck with that.. a global ban list is not in violation of any laws regarding the internet. What are you sueing for anyways?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2015, 01:16:32 am »

it seems the young lady has taken matters into her hands and is threatening to sue nw

Good luck with that.. a global ban list is not in violation of any laws regarding the internet. What are you sueing for anyways?

i`m her lawyer
it is confidential!

>:(

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2015, 01:18:28 am »
lol, wich law exactly did they break ? They are administrating their own goddamn servers....
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #168 on: April 05, 2015, 01:25:58 am »

i`m her lawyer
it is confidential!

Cool. Where did you get your law degree? What court is this in? Who's the judge? What's the suit for? Got any pre trial motions? And who, exactly, is the defendant?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 05, 2015, 01:39:43 am »
Spoiler

i`m her lawyer
it is confidential!

[close]
Cool. Where did you get your law degree? What court is this in? Who's the judge? What's the suit for? Got any pre trial motions? And who, exactly, is the defendant?

This is not an American court lel

[WarbandDev]Mary 2 ώρες πριν
warning if this page is not taken down by 11am german time tomorrow, my lawyers will sue you for every penny and then the police will arrest you!
consider this your last warning

This is fucking bant.
<3

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 05, 2015, 11:39:35 am »
i have said time and time again, i am not the  individual that this thread is about

upon looking at her steam i see nothing malicious, i see a young lady wanting to have fun, harmless fun

i think some of you people need to get out more and worry about things that actually matter ie world poverty etc,  and not witch hunt on a girl who just wants to play game!    >:(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:43:56 am by QueenDani »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 05, 2015, 04:07:17 pm »
i have said time and time again, i am not the  individual that this thread is about

upon looking at her steam i see nothing malicious, i see a young lady wanting to have fun, harmless fun

i think some of you people need to get out more and worry about things that actually matter ie world poverty etc,  and not witch hunt on a girl who just wants to play game!    >:(

Well, I personally have been with the ambulance service today because i'm volunteer for the Red Cross. Saw blood running through closed doors after an accident with one dead man so I'm quite sure I know what matters in the world. Maybe you should start thinking about your poor reallife instead of blaming people you don't know for bans which are results of your own missbehaviour in a game.

Btw, Eliott deleted all his comments on the guide - looks like he saw that his threats against me are poor and idotic.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 04:14:22 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #172 on: April 05, 2015, 04:40:15 pm »
She would probably just stop if everyone stopped giving her all the attention she wants.

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2015, 04:47:55 pm »
She would probably just stop if everyone stopped giving her all the attention she wants.

says the guy who went out of his way twice to add her to steam

moron much?

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
« Reply #174 on: April 05, 2015, 04:51:06 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

For real stop arguing
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #175 on: April 05, 2015, 04:55:16 pm »

moron much?

Oh no, all of the 5 seconds it took me to ask you for the cheer animation only to be removed immediately!

Betty, you can't win at NW, you've already lost at life.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2015, 05:17:12 pm »

moron much?

Oh no, all of the 5 seconds it took me to ask you for the cheer animation only to be removed immediately!

Betty, you can't win at NW, you've already lost at life.

a. im not betty or mary i am nothing to do with the person this thread is about

b. you said everyone to ignore her but you yourself have gone out of your way to add her to steam before, contradicting that moronic statement

your a moron, enough said

dont bother replying i wont be visiting this thread or site again

enjoy your shitty little dying community!
Go flip my burgers you imbecile, you're nothing more then a filthy Betty follower.
#Reje
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2015, 06:00:58 pm »
Ill just know how this will end up- retarded admins putting every single teamkill on the global ban list. Ive had betty problems on my own server too but this is a shit solution.
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2015, 06:45:28 pm »
Only Dodo can put People on the global banlist. And retarded admins shouldnt be admins anyways lol.
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2015, 06:48:09 pm »
Ill just know how this will end up- retarded admins putting every single teamkill on the global ban list. Ive had betty problems on my own server too but this is a shit solution.

That's not what other server owners having their server hosted at Beyond Servers seem to think.
As Ghost said, I am effectively the only one being able to add people to the global ban list, limitating the possible errors.
Every server owners are able to have the scripts removed if they do not wish to have the global ban list on their server(s).