Author Topic: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber  (Read 41232 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2015, 08:39:50 pm »
Edit: Oh f*ck it, still if 15th isn' t able to unban people I'll help you. And the GardeSuisse headadmin was LtCol of the 15th, so it was quute clear that I would be banned by this dickheads. But Bettys are much worse then 15th, so.... Some new Betty-Keys incoming :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:40:08 am by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:22 am »
Oh, very well. Gardes Suisse and 15th banned me for being with Betty a few days. I was with betty to get information about her wtf. I thought that was quite clear.
But it seems like there are admins who aren't able to see the differences between other admins getting information about Betty and normal trolls.
Nice, very nice. As it seems that the acknowledgements for helping you destroying the BettyReg and spending time to get information are being seen as troll and being banned I won't spend time on getting information about her anymore.

You made me cringe so hard that I burst a blood vessel.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2015, 09:42:43 am »
NW was for sale... So there are some new keys of her waiting for being banned ^^

Cheers
Ted

PS: Edited the post on the top of this page ^^
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2015, 09:20:47 pm »
*snip*

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:02:13 pm by MrTiki »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Victorcin

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SpainIsLife
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2015, 12:03:42 am »
Hello, this afternoon at an event organized by my regiment. There have been a number of guys who have started trolling and wanted to drop the server.They have been banned but have disappeared from the server log.

Looking id've found your ID´s that everyone knows they can try to do things to pick on the regiment and servers in general.

They are known by the tag 8thFG

The list of some are here in this picture.

He visto lo bastante de una guerra para no desear volver a ver otra.

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2015, 03:42:10 am »
sadly it is out of control
she has moved her group to a secret channel same with her youtube so it cant be flagged and reported
she has put everything to friends only and private

so now we do not even have the option of reporting her

i used to support her, but now i do not

she is a scumbag she is the thorn in the bottom of the nw community and must be stopped

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:23 pm »
sadly it is out of control
she has moved her group to a secret channel same with her youtube so it cant be flagged and reported
she has put everything to friends only and private

so now we do not even have the option of reporting her

i used to support her, but now i do not

she is a scumbag she is the thorn in the bottom of the nw community and must be stopped
Ok.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2015, 03:45:40 pm »
Hello, this afternoon at an event organized by my regiment. There have been a number of guys who have started trolling and wanted to drop the server.They have been banned but have disappeared from the server log.

Looking id've found your ID´s that everyone knows they can try to do things to pick on the regiment and servers in general.

They are known by the tag 8thFG

The list of some are here in this picture.

This thread is about Betty/BettyReg. Don't go around giving out IDs of random players to get them banned.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2015, 05:01:44 pm »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2015, 06:31:04 pm »
Good afternoon
Chicken here from Miquelets and various other regs. On the first page of this thread appears a list with "Betty-reg members" and mine is there (as SuperChicken) I have played with Betty on Zulu mod many times since years ago and my tag was Bettyreg_Lady_SuperChicken. I used to have a high rank within Betty's regiment due to my close relationship with him time ago. But I ceased my relation with him a few days ago and I would like to clean my name from there because:
  1) I have never used any script made by Betty and I have never trolled any server/admin as he likes to do with his members. The proof is having played with her since 2 years ago and never been kicked/banned from any server and having relationship with major server admins.
  2) Played since the very first day on regiments, been commanding several and right now Captain of Miquelets but joined her in Zulu to play once a month. Any user of Miquelets regiment, 5aDiv, TvS, 47th, 48th, 15thYR and K-KA can prove my legitimacy
  3) As pointed before, I have an ingame career and It's going ahead. I want to clean my name.
I can only be accused of having used Betty tags, wich have been granted because of his confidence towards me (time ago)
So yes, thats my proposal. Please remove my name from your Black List and so my ID if you have it, please.
Thank you very much.
     - Chicken
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2015, 11:29:18 pm »
Good afternoon
Chicken here from Miquelets and various other regs. On the first page of this thread appears a list with "Betty-reg members" and mine is there (as SuperChicken) I have played with Betty on Zulu mod many times since years ago and my tag was Bettyreg_Lady_SuperChicken. I used to have a high rank within Betty's regiment due to my close relationship with him time ago. But I ceased my relation with him a few days ago and I would like to clean my name from there because:
  1) I have never used any script made by Betty and I have never trolled any server/admin as he likes to do with his members. The proof is having played with her since 2 years ago and never been kicked/banned from any server and having relationship with major server admins.
  2) Played since the very first day on regiments, been commanding several and right now Captain of Miquelets but joined her in Zulu to play once a month. Any user of Miquelets regiment, 5aDiv, TvS, 47th, 48th, 15thYR and K-KA can prove my legitimacy
  3) As pointed before, I have an ingame career and It's going ahead. I want to clean my name.
I can only be accused of having used Betty tags, wich have been granted because of his confidence towards me (time ago)
So yes, thats my proposal. Please remove my name from your Black List and so my ID if you have it, please.
Thank you very much.
     - Chicken

So in fact you have been with him for years? You don't really want to tell me you got a high rank in his group without trolling....  in my opinion your proposal comes quite late.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2015, 11:32:06 pm »
And btw, Betty tried to found a new Regiment called Zululand, but I spammed the steam group with information about him, so he closed the group again.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2015, 11:52:50 pm »
Good afternoon
Thank you very much.
     - Chicken

So in fact you have been with him for years? You don't really want to tell me you got a high rank in his group without trolling....  in my opinion your proposal comes quite late.

I didn't minded on doing this because until a few days ago I was a Betty (or thats what he though) and posting this by then would be lying to the community, but Elliot went mad with me for disobeing him and wished me to "burn in hell", so all this tale of love is over.
I am a really nice guy, he got the eye on me but i never had the time or willingness to troll. I've used to be a Lady just because by now i was his oldest "active" member. You can ask your contacts there, it was very rare to see me on their steam group chats. I am clever enought to know it wasn't worth to do the trolling Betty's do and so i had no reasons to. My proposal is just to remove my name from there, I am a distinguished member of the community and its a shame to appear on such a list.
I'm afraid even with the valuous time I've been with him I have 0 information to apport on your research people... but saying it might seem your polithics are not working but they truly are, Betty is slowly isolating and loosing members.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:11:07 am by Marshal_Chicken »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2015, 01:09:26 pm »
Betty got a new best friend: Domates. 

I've allready spoken to him and the leaders of his real NW Regiment. I warned him about the BettyReg and the banlist but he told me to fuck off. His regiment's officers told me they were thinking about kicking out Domates for inactivity and trolling, so yes, he indeed is a troller.
He also is moderator of Betty's steam group, now called "Mary's Zululand".
As everytime, proof will only be given via PM.

His ID:

05:38:20 - Domates has joined the game with ID: 357626

Greetings
Ted
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2015, 04:15:30 pm »
Hey guys :)

For everyone who doesn't allready know:

Betty now calls him self Mary and started a new Reg. I would be please if you could post the new IDs of him and his followers here.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaryRegiment

Greetings
Ted
>>Scenes<<