Author Topic: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber  (Read 41218 times)

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2015, 09:27:49 pm »
Yup, you were one of the innocent people UIDs found.

Hey ive been trying to get into some battle servers for days now and it is kicking me out, i can get on all the other servers okay. i was the betty the cheater from the logs
what had happened was, betty the bomber came on and spammed that cheating thing over and over driving everyone crazy.  so eventually i got fed up and went on with the name betty the cheater and was about to type something like i am a lowlife  and retarded (you know just to say what everyone thought of her), but before i could, the admin a 92nd guy banned me, before i could even say im not really betty
stupid idea of me to use her name i know but she was spamming the server and ruining everybodys game and i was trying to retaliate at her
i am usually choombi on the servers everybody knows me, please can you unban me
tropical paradise admins will vouch for me, betty the bomber harrasses me all the time on their servers
ps checked the op and it is 62596 i think or i could make my own hosted server and check my key id

What name of Betty have you been using ?
Do you remember when it hapened ?

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2015, 12:10:40 am »
While i can't speak about the incident they mentioned, i will say that the ID they have was banned in June of 2014 on NA1 doing what betty the bomber does.  It was a justified ban. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:38:55 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2015, 01:24:25 am »
Yup, you were one of the innocent people UIDs found.

Hey ive been trying to get into some battle servers for days now and it is kicking me out, i can get on all the other servers okay. i was the betty the cheater from the logs
what had happened was, betty the bomber came on and spammed that cheating thing over and over driving everyone crazy.  so eventually i got fed up and went on with the name betty the cheater and was about to type something like i am a lowlife  and retarded (you know just to say what everyone thought of her), but before i could, the admin a 92nd guy banned me, before i could even say im not really betty
stupid idea of me to use her name i know but she was spamming the server and ruining everybodys game and i was trying to retaliate at her
i am usually choombi on the servers everybody knows me, please can you unban me
tropical paradise admins will vouch for me, betty the bomber harrasses me all the time on their servers
ps checked the op and it is 62596 i think or i could make my own hosted server and check my key id

What name of Betty have you been using ?
Do you remember when it hapened ?

its probably betty under another account
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:35 am »
This guy isn't innocent for sure
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2015, 10:27:08 am »
Oooooooooooh, that's bad. I'm on that banlist also with my fakename.

425424 # BettyReg_Lord_Trollerking is banned permanently by 15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS.

I would be happy if you took me off that list as I only joined that trollers to get information about the Bettys. But it's your decision.  Still it would be nice to put me off that list I personally helped to make  :P
It was clear that banlist one day would fall back on me as I used to join servers together with them using a BettyTag to get their trust. But I didn't troll using that tag.

But as I said, your decision.  :P
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:34:00 am by Ted »
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2015, 12:54:05 pm »
fuck off betty  ::)
<3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2015, 04:18:43 pm »
>>Scenes<<

Offline serverhoster

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »
Maurice & Ted removed from list, I will only post replies/updates if I collect enough ID's/ips or something interesting shows up, unbans will be done without a reply from now on, if innocent that is.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:28:44 pm by serverhoster »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2015, 04:34:59 pm »
Oh, nice to see you here Weman. Did we got your IDs also? Not sure if all your IDs are on the list.  :)

Still interesting that you guys are trying to harass the comunnity also when it's clear that the community won't accept your "rulership" as "Rulers of Warband".  But you can post as many insults here as you wish. It clearly shows that the Bettys are trollers.  :)

Cheers
Ted

But still it's spam, so @mods: Anybody here who can delete Weman, Thommy and my post? Thx :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:47:03 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2015, 04:43:51 pm »
Not sure exactly when it was, but I banned a new Betty key from NA_1 back around the New Year. He came in a couple of times, was autokicked (and the log got spammed), and I tracked down his ID with a different name and banned it. Sadly, I didn't record the ID or the name, so only the server could tell.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2015, 04:46:24 pm »
Would be helpful if you could get the UID, thanks :).

Offline Nerevar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2015, 08:02:01 pm »
fuck off betty  ::)

+1  ::)
Personally I, along with many other regiments, support Betty and her ways. We're the best and anyways, we only attack servers if they attacked us.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2015, 08:11:13 pm »
Elliot's back?
The first modder for NW.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2015, 09:53:18 pm »
Personally I, along with many other regiments, support Betty and her ways. We're the best and anyways, we only attack servers if they attacked us.
who are u lol

(Im not even gonna ask how it's possible for a server to "attack" you, considering the admins of most public servers belong to several different regiments and have no motivation to ban someone who's not breaking the rules)

And yes Beta, Elliott the scourge is back, looting and plundering the NW community!
(or that's what he thinks, lol.
It happens when one spends too mich time online.)
<3

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2015, 08:03:34 pm »
Would be helpful if you could get the UID, thanks :).

Only Thunderstormer or LittleGuy (or other people with access to the NA_1 server itself) can help in this regard, sadly. I posted mostly to let people know that there has been recent activity with him even in NA_1.
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.