Author Topic: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber  (Read 41226 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Requesting ID's (And IPs) of Betty the Bomber
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2015, 02:16:16 pm »
Ill try

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2015, 04:00:51 pm »
Also, maybe the moderators can look at Betty's IP and give it out. So people know, or is that against regulations?

Just came across this
Whilst this individual has been making problems on warband and napoleanic wars
to try to give out their ip is a breach of privacy and could get you in a load of legal trouble.

Besides betty is not doing anything illegal, there is no ddos or financial or data theft, you are not even having any passwords hacked.  It is just bad sportsship on bettys half that is all. Even a suggestion of giving out ips is illegal and unjustified.

I am not taking sides here i am just saying you are not annonymous on an internet forum, and it is not up to even the host of this forum to decide if to give out personal info or not.  It is a breach of data and privacy and punishable by law in every country.

I agree with you that giving out Betty's ip in public isn't the best way.

But there were Ddos, so basically Betty did illegal stuff. She could  be report to the police. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:07:41 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 04:05:46 pm »
Hey. I looked it up and inquired about it, technically she could be sued for damages, considering she is making server providers incurr some loss along with those providers customers investments into the game also incur a loss.  I am personally sick of this and wouldn't, as customers spending hundreds owning that infrastructure, wouldn't want it constantly under attack for malicious intent.  If she does not stop harassing server owners, defaming the company and the entire community, I will personally hire a private investigator and see this through (got a very nice new job so wouldn't mind)  :D
Oh and latest evidence purports she has spread her malicious or hacking techniques to many others.

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »
I have been talking with Vincenzo.
He has confirmed what he did (not later than yesterday) was illegal and considered as UDP flood.

He does join a server and use glitchs in the engine to make the server lag via her own version of the client: DoS (illegal).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:02:35 pm by Dodo »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2015, 06:22:56 pm »
Lol that's as funny as all Betty videos. She trolls and then she is like "omg I didn't want to do that but you banned me from servers for trolling now I have to troll you again". And as you know bettys were given a chance. But the chance was abused.
Let's talk about the beginning: "Betty, Queen of Warband" - LOL you are not  ;D Also you declared "war" on the server admins and on many regiments. You lost the "war". So please get a reallife and stop trolling  :)

Also: Why should one of your keys be banned for doing nothing? If a key is banned there are 2 possible reasons why it was banned:

1: You trolled using this key.
2: You used "Betty" as name.

So please don't behave like "OMG all my keys were banned for nothing" - if you behave and don't use your betty name nobody knows the guy using this key is you, Betty - so please start thinking instead of trolling. Ok?

Another funny quote from her steam-profile: "I made warband, i am the GodMother of the Betty Reg, and Queen of Warband " - umm oooooookkkkkkkkk.... still dreaming, Betty?  ;D

All in all:
Betty, enjoy your bans, doing something like this will not get you unbanned, instead it will get every new key you buy banned on sight again :)

Cheers  :)

Ted

Oh, and I'm quite sure dincarmk is Betty or one of her fellowers. The account was registered after the other account used by Weman was deleted and instantly the user starts posting on this thread. HILARIOUS  ;D

OH, and I know who that guy was who defended Betty yesterday: It was Weman.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wemans

(Same avatar)

Maybe you should buy a reallife instead of keys?

AAAAAAAAAND don't forget to look at my signature - it shows how I think about you and your "friends".   ;D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:16:10 pm by Ted »
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2015, 06:44:39 pm »
And stuff like this shows that you even don't apologise when bagging for an unban:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/bettyfriends/discussions/0/622955136050033522/
>>Scenes<<

Offline serverhoster

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2015, 06:44:59 pm »
Ddos extends to flooding the server and lagging it/crashing it or causing damage, it stands for "Distributed denial of service" or simply "Denial of service" she is denying the service of the servers thus she is doing illegal things.

Just noticed what I wrote didn't make much sense what i'm trying to say is:

Lagging a server intentionally is denial of service which is DOS/DDOS there dosen't need to be an actual packet based attack, simply lagging it intentionally causing damage or anything like that is still a "DENIAL" of service.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:33:06 pm by serverhoster »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Zero Tolerance Policy for Betty?
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2015, 05:26:25 pm »
Zero Tolerance Policy for Betty?

Because it seems that Betty thinks she is able to extort the community again, why don't we start a Zero-Tolerance-Policy against Bettys?

That would mean:

1st:  No unban for ANY trolling member of the BettyReg
2nd: Making public the ids of her followers also: That would destroy her hole group - she can't buy new keys for all her followers also
3rd: Banning all this keys from every large server in NW. This would mean to sort out the ID-List. Of course, admins must work together to    make that possible.

And because it must be said:

I personally had been something like a "spy" in her group a year ago. That allowed me to ruin many of their "events" by warning admins that Betty was going to destroy their event. Bettys allways got banned.  :D (One time I  was banned also, but shit happens when doing something like that :P )

My name was BettyReg_Lord_Trollerking.

Why I am telling you about this? Because I think you should simply know about that.

I've been watching the Bettys for a few months now and it looks like they are going to try fucking up every large server again. So in my opinion we should ban this people from the servers to destroy the BettyReg.

As most of you should know the leaders of her group are:

- Ben Dover
- Mr. Al Coney
- TacticalSpider
- Weman

BettyReg-Member's ingame-names are:

- Shekel_Von_Steinberg
- Ruddish_Cat
- Peachy
- Blatan_The_Cowardly
- COUNT_BLACKLULA
- COUNT_BLAKLULA
- 77y_Bob     - maybe it's 77y_Gnr_Bob, I'm not sure about that one
- Weman_the_Handsome (That's Weman, of course.)
- chunkyweeman (That's Weman)
- Lolita
- Son_of_the_Hound
- Birney_the_ZuluPrincess
- blatan (That's Ben Dover)
- Mudbeard
- Tot547
- Edmund_Blackadder
- Hodling_Keen_Eyed
- Michael_Brown
- Mustard
- BrataSK
- The_Duke_of_Autism
- Lorax
- SirFantos
- Tuulikki
- SuperChicken
- UnlivedPr0
- BIRNEY_SPEARS (That's TacticalSpider)
- MONGOL (That's TacticalSpider)
- ChooChoo
- Mr_Roboto  (His ID: 408670)
- Bruce
- Aunty
- Coney
- Lochlain
- Ebola
- Ratchet_Ho
- Cunty_McFuckFace
- African_Orangutan (maybe Betty)
- Donalbain (That's Mr. Al-Coney)
- axelminion  (That's Mr. Al-Coney)
- Al-Kony (That's Mr. Al-Coney)
- HoneyBunc
- HoneyB
- Hakumamatata
- Tyrone
- Atalaia
- Blatan_The_Brave

We could get their ids also and ban them.

What do you think?

REGIMENTAL OFFICERS SUPPORTING BETTY

Also the Leader of 23rd is supporting Betty. That's what he wrote in steam:

"Hey My name is Wolfster and i own the 23rd and to be quite frank Betty is my Queen and my Goddess she is the sexiest Betty in all of Skyrim, she is my illuminati, I look up to her like i look up to Everest, I love my Betty. "

Roboto, Major of the 2nd. That's what he wrote in steam:

"I am roboto, major for the 2nd, and a spy for betty! Hurrah for old nosey and blee"

NOTE: Evidence for that facts will only be given out via PM.

*Edit: Updated the memberlist.*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:55:50 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2015, 06:12:06 pm »

This probably aint Betty, but the type of emo girl that he wished he could molest. I saw quite a few variants of this girl on Tumblr :)

long url beware :)
https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu96XWWFwIYEUR4haBxcrs9tdPYGfk1Nl-pvswHn41zR-pwr4F3c_1G8vEOvUfyh0L4AEGjM0khJSHMkI2PKqs4rAtOWWsDqFR0lFCYAthC5gePOUAS0l-s43tLn4RiSuIZOcW60Z2pLMiCwTHuGNKCz9uq6IWxXqX5EfFnUBDX_1FMne40u0ZDnac5P8lUazxXEQnoG7Peo7rEQQ8zQMXisU3i3TqUMbAWvpmEncsAG35cKCzQh3G21lpQEAPbOEU1fzCUhR4zCZ7gmirlaicl_1vEu7BrT3tc2vHyhsCMyDp5C0ofH5NFs9cNfu6SbH5OUqL_1_1ho1qcYdDoqH622oM6WOBaoEVNGCuA0hnqK2E1vY8Vl8zPL1vGeAxIu6TEEGZF_1Uw7pTeQxeSv6OALTK8YBjIrgFDShjC-QxrWSMTprYRQVhyQQFcHpekE5KojiC5VDBPOTLpNlfiLun4nSgPvV5L3_1IjBI9_1j1nAxhtN_1_191xyDn3zCl9jQtr3V2BPHLZXBso8Wu0i7ePiHzN6-XSEWpR2Qn5xq9kWuQHAqi4m1CNvjDUjj24S0TUKUO0CO6kHkGS-KtccBrQsI1G5LzMESfmjJjqi90RbuWlLO9WMZAcnpsC2z3hs9CQBQyvybDOYHQrOh0Vzti55mo0-zUMQJLSWrFsQPlnc4izheM_16-KNffMNrFUjHmxfddkvN90hWMjpbHL7JGQYtPxJSrlRejF1A1uLI3tUBvAmkD5YDj9qYmMMxzSBuGEWdzhMSPhPhCc-djzTnlaMRFgYHYfMdeUENxWZeMAj9ENTui-GFxkdFxva-kck5kdcWse0SN9_1My1Wk7CYsMz0rlHGGI5rtBvLjYHjP461dqCoPmWDFJ7e3yKcZrDst_12lPoquhlSZmFIPzNFIJ5-KU2Mu3-nZ6WqRYv3cn2P-zVS9ZKOBOPlQvYLZhrpkXOaRhtC5RNq9x65poMdQA1aNFStRZmFtMtHJRb8gpcdqVZxXyjawhxSWu7iu867b70ct2TzuNTsMS_1-nSsl9jcQU-ZewR_1sCGz1-BUK4w82Bx7kt0DU3-XWKeoQ4hNx7VYFXL34E045EyuQdMrh6lR8MIi_1p_1caEdh1ukUbRKwoNGPqnB6UBNOKKZuxYhCDWcTlj5pcK36QYUInS_1zFC76skN3BbZxK06Jk2bNXFAZzOxWn8Afskl6Z2vdub6FH1TQ-wfM3sh8z2k9npdb2ptrEa_1uj-3jb7oX8L9-eyzwC4X33Db7MPmEgGAnnh3QE7rgK3rO32skpNpZzJRVUMIC2970YLxtZGDkzYutvZJER9zSsoU5QByjb5wCLEK7OM_1pjrsU84tMYkw6bp09R-rpRz_1h-l_1Tk56ggdWgme-QjcVFw0hrO_1R8fyoExsrZ3DNRe39rruN7qV0M0YJK6I_12QIKCF5PdKqaGPuNpQIdPntvyeeU4yDSBh0oFUPSG7UR9G23K57Vi3J3UJf9LJjQupvubTRmQhtgb5Tm7evksV3thLcm2_1uL42pQgS8
[close]
And, Ted, I agree, dincarmk is probably another betty dupe/ follower  ;D
<3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 06:15:43 pm »

This probably aint Betty, but the type of emo girl that he wished he could molest. I saw quite a few variants of this girl on Tumblr :)

long url beware :)
https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu96XWWFwIYEUR4haBxcrs9tdPYGfk1Nl-pvswHn41zR-pwr4F3c_1G8vEOvUfyh0L4AEGjM0khJSHMkI2PKqs4rAtOWWsDqFR0lFCYAthC5gePOUAS0l-s43tLn4RiSuIZOcW60Z2pLMiCwTHuGNKCz9uq6IWxXqX5EfFnUBDX_1FMne40u0ZDnac5P8lUazxXEQnoG7Peo7rEQQ8zQMXisU3i3TqUMbAWvpmEncsAG35cKCzQh3G21lpQEAPbOEU1fzCUhR4zCZ7gmirlaicl_1vEu7BrT3tc2vHyhsCMyDp5C0ofH5NFs9cNfu6SbH5OUqL_1_1ho1qcYdDoqH622oM6WOBaoEVNGCuA0hnqK2E1vY8Vl8zPL1vGeAxIu6TEEGZF_1Uw7pTeQxeSv6OALTK8YBjIrgFDShjC-QxrWSMTprYRQVhyQQFcHpekE5KojiC5VDBPOTLpNlfiLun4nSgPvV5L3_1IjBI9_1j1nAxhtN_1_191xyDn3zCl9jQtr3V2BPHLZXBso8Wu0i7ePiHzN6-XSEWpR2Qn5xq9kWuQHAqi4m1CNvjDUjj24S0TUKUO0CO6kHkGS-KtccBrQsI1G5LzMESfmjJjqi90RbuWlLO9WMZAcnpsC2z3hs9CQBQyvybDOYHQrOh0Vzti55mo0-zUMQJLSWrFsQPlnc4izheM_16-KNffMNrFUjHmxfddkvN90hWMjpbHL7JGQYtPxJSrlRejF1A1uLI3tUBvAmkD5YDj9qYmMMxzSBuGEWdzhMSPhPhCc-djzTnlaMRFgYHYfMdeUENxWZeMAj9ENTui-GFxkdFxva-kck5kdcWse0SN9_1My1Wk7CYsMz0rlHGGI5rtBvLjYHjP461dqCoPmWDFJ7e3yKcZrDst_12lPoquhlSZmFIPzNFIJ5-KU2Mu3-nZ6WqRYv3cn2P-zVS9ZKOBOPlQvYLZhrpkXOaRhtC5RNq9x65poMdQA1aNFStRZmFtMtHJRb8gpcdqVZxXyjawhxSWu7iu867b70ct2TzuNTsMS_1-nSsl9jcQU-ZewR_1sCGz1-BUK4w82Bx7kt0DU3-XWKeoQ4hNx7VYFXL34E045EyuQdMrh6lR8MIi_1p_1caEdh1ukUbRKwoNGPqnB6UBNOKKZuxYhCDWcTlj5pcK36QYUInS_1zFC76skN3BbZxK06Jk2bNXFAZzOxWn8Afskl6Z2vdub6FH1TQ-wfM3sh8z2k9npdb2ptrEa_1uj-3jb7oX8L9-eyzwC4X33Db7MPmEgGAnnh3QE7rgK3rO32skpNpZzJRVUMIC2970YLxtZGDkzYutvZJER9zSsoU5QByjb5wCLEK7OM_1pjrsU84tMYkw6bp09R-rpRz_1h-l_1Tk56ggdWgme-QjcVFw0hrO_1R8fyoExsrZ3DNRe39rruN7qV0M0YJK6I_12QIKCF5PdKqaGPuNpQIdPntvyeeU4yDSBh0oFUPSG7UR9G23K57Vi3J3UJf9LJjQupvubTRmQhtgb5Tm7evksV3thLcm2_1uL42pQgS8
[close]
And, Ted, I agree, dincarmk is probably another betty dupe/ follower  ;D

Ooooh, I 've allready thought something like that. Still thanks for posting evidence the pic doesn't show her - going to delete that sentences.  ::)

Still, as you are admin, what do you think about a zero-tolerance-policy?
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 06:21:12 pm »
Ok. Enough is enough. I were PERSONALLY THREATENED VIA PM.

I'm not going to accept this.

If anything will happen I'll report that guy to the police. Admins, please delete that user - I've allready reported him. But make sure to save infos about him, please, so I can report him to the police if anythign happens.

I'M NOT GOING TO SHUT UP!!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:49:10 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2015, 06:29:04 pm »
@ ted

First of all i have to say this...
fuck you Lord Ted, your out of our regiment
GET OUT AND STAY OUT!!!    >:(  >:(
secondly, he even admitted to being friends with us in the past
you should bane him too, he cant be trusted
and why dont you all fuck off your so obsessed with us
get a life..  seriously...
leave us the fuck alone
its almost like you ENJOY banning us because YOU KNOW we will retaliate
and you can use the retaliation as an excuse to ban us
fucking morons
badass confirmed watch out he'll hack your toaster
<3

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2015, 06:51:18 pm »
Jeez, Betty still exists?  :o

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2015, 07:03:35 pm »
Betty wrote some stuff in steam:

Betty Reg is under attack
29. Januar - [TaleworldsDev]Betty   

please support us
they are lying about us and trying to attack us
kiss kiss

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21677.0   

important announcement
29. Januar - [TaleworldsDev]Betty   

taking the following measures
our group is only joinable by personal inviitation from myself or a moderator
this is to prevent spies

second of all
my profile is now viewable by friends only
so do not be worried that people will see your comments on my page
as literally only people on my friends list can see you or your coments now
i advise you all to do the same for your own profiles
you stil have full freedom to post and stuff but it means only people on your friends list can see it
and means that if somebody not logged in
or somebody random links to your profile
then they cant see jack shit

love you all il be on a bit later xx

So Betty is still alive, yes ^^  ::)

>>Scenes<<

Offline serverhoster

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Tolerance Policy for Betty?
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2015, 08:55:41 pm »
@Ted

Great work sir, I applaud your investigation, also if I have a say in this I support the Zero-Tolerance Policy.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:02:38 pm by serverhoster »