Author Topic: Dust's 5v5 Sword & Bayonet Tournament [EU] *31/01/16*  (Read 27503 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dust's 5v5 Sword & Bayonet Tournament [EU] *31/01/16*
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2016, 09:55:37 pm »
2 videos on 1 tournament the gods have blessed us
shut up you noob with your 200 ping hacks
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2016, 07:50:28 am »
Season 2 will be starting soon due to the high demand and considering how well the last one went so feel free to sign signing up again following the format!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2016, 09:46:08 am »
Season 2 will be starting soon due to the high demand and considering how well the last one went so feel free to sign signing up again following the format!
You're alive again?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2016, 11:57:04 am »
You're alive again?

Yeah came back yesterday I messaged you but you been offline for a week but I pm you on here instead

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2016, 12:20:33 pm »
You're alive again?

Yeah came back yesterday I messaged you but you been offline for a week but I pm you on here instead
Yeah in the process of moving houses, I'll be back online Friday but you can message me on here in the mean-time and I might see it later today or tomorrow.

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2016, 01:56:59 pm »
You're alive again?

Yeah in the process of moving houses, I'll be back online Friday but you can message me on here in the mean-time and I might see it later today or tomorrow.

I pm'd you on here mate if you could check it asap I would love you even more irl