Author Topic: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?  (Read 7162 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 05:04:40 am »
Okay, so then don't play in it?  ???

Nobody is forcing you to play anything you don't want to my guy <3
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 05:10:51 am »
Okay, so then don't play in it?  ???

Nobody is forcing you to play anything you don't want to my guy <3

You are right. End of the line is 1v1 are straight up fundementally shit. If you want to play fine. If you want to parcipate to support your regiment which is what I do because I want GB to win and because I want K-KA to win. End of the line stop making these shit leagues and shit tournaments and come up with something new innovative and actually enjoyable for the average player for once. NW will never be the same as native with shit like 1v1 leagues LOL. RGT is one of my favourties a proper cav + sword bayo tourny would be amazing. And thank god for the new tourny administration innovative its about time.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 05:31:58 am »
Its all a matter of opinion :) I agree though, NW does need new tournaments. But who is going to come up with these wicked and wonderful ideas? Because I'm not going to do it and there obviously isn't a line of people who seem to want to host these tournaments. The point behind this tourney administration wasn't exactly solely for bringing never before thought of tournaments, its to regulate tournaments in general lol.

Look, every NW player has their opinion on what they like to play. This will be the first regimental 1v1 tourney since EIC S2 last year, which by the time this starts will be a whole 1 year ago. The point of it is to allow all regiments to have a good time with rulesets that benefit all types of players. I mean shit I even wanted to host an EIC Groupfighting edition towards the end of last year. Ask any regiment leader but 18e was always more of a casual regiment that barely ever does GF's so I was going to host EIC and not even sign us up for it. Yes it would have been dissapointing for a few of our members but they all knew what the 18e was about when they joined :) Even now people rejoined knowing this.

Put an explanation here:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40415.0

Original thread:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38965.0

Its not at all about not hosting GF'ing tournaments because we don't want to or whatever, but its about allowing all regiments a chance to enjoy themselves in their areas. Over 25 regiments signed up for EIC Season 3 (not including KKA) even though everyone seems to think that NW is dead. That to me shows that the interest everyone showed in a new season was true. There will be more Groupfighting tournaments (with some twists ;) ) coming up from myself and Gi that will be announced towards the end of the EIC season along with more seasons of RGT from me and if anyone wants to suggest tournament ideas, I'm all up for it. I know RGL didn't exactly go well but it still happened and unfortunately, its a prestigious tournament that involves alot of regiments and has lasted alot longer than it usually would. So we just have to sort of live with that.

Long story short I guess, there's been a fucking boatload of tournaments in the full fucking year since the last regimental 1v1 tournament and there will be plenty more, so please don't get so upset when the guys who like 1v1's get their chance once a year <3
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:35:04 am by John Price »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 05:36:24 am »
Dw price, once the new tournament and hosting organisation finally comes in to action we wont see pointless shit like EiC lmao. I agree with pretty much everything you said and its a real shame you cancelled EIC gf edition over the poorly organised RGL. It's also incredible what you have done getting regiments like 59th to come back for something like this. I just wish in my humble opinion our community had someting amazing and equal to native competitive.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:40:31 am by Golden. »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 05:43:15 am »
Agree'd mostly. But come on, admit that EIC isn't really that pointless when EIC in 2019 got more sign ups than NWL did in its last few seasons, in 2019 no less!!!!!!!! 25+!!!!!

I wish I could take credit in 59th coming back but thats all on Kaide you know what he is like xD

Like you said it is a shame what happened with EIC GF and RGL, Caskie going off to form 91st I was all for as it was a way for our more competitive guys to get their fill of a GF tourney, hell even I was going to join it but obviously it didn't happen in the end :(

Some of us have been talking about tournaments for the upcoming Q3/Q4 of this year but they are obviously ideas that we need to refine and polish before we go creating buzz, because of course we could always come up with crazy wonderful ideas but they also need to be logisitcally possible obviously

I mean shit you got any ideas send them my way my guy. Even though I have been largely inactive till now I have always been vocal that I want to support the community. Hasn't changed no matter what people think of me.

Also, out of curiosity what do you actually expect this tourney administration to be? because I think your expectations might be a little high from what I am seeing?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:45:25 am by John Price »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 05:57:30 am »
EIC sign ups are great I just think for the average player it's really not fun. It's like a tournament between regimental leaders, leading skill and ability to create and combine best reg through recruitment IMO. However i'm happy about the sign ups shows NW is not dead yet. Just waiting on some new tournament formats like you are saying and maybe a new revival in the competitive scene (before bannerlord comes out ofc) . In terms of administration I want to get the same  recognition that native has head for so long. In 2017 I was in talks with Frank from taleworlds about a battle of bucharest style tourny for NW with 10k prize pool but he left the company before I could finish the confirmation. I think it's possible, but its so late now however. What's important to me is just fun tournaments based around cavalry sword and bayonet skill. And of course promotion for the NW community as a whole  . ASAP before we truly die but hey we are still technically one of the most played games on steam! And we are rekking any rivals like holdfast!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:02:01 am by Golden. »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 06:04:57 am »
Hundo percent on all that lad. All I ask from people with your opinion is just to try and remember everyones opinions differ slightly!

I think the thing thats a shame the most about NW is we never truly bothered to make a proper administration in time and actually propel the game forwards but well fuck it, too late now haha. Only thing we could do is try and get a bunch of youtubers on board and get a steam sale at the same time but obviously thats wishful thinking, idk who would fund that sort of shite. Literally built my reg in 2013 on the steam sale xD fkn Murphy...

Well lets see how everything goes. I am confident there will be alot going on in 2019 none the less. Battle of Bucharest for NW would have been cool yes.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 08:11:36 am »
This whole thread is a meme man its great.
I'm so sorry to say but MarxeiL shutdown you right fucking here, Price!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:12:45 am by Muhataa »

Wursti

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 08:17:05 am »
Imagine not letting people play in ur tournament cuz u don't like them (Meant for both MarxeiL and Chriseh) y i k e s

Also MarxeiL complaining about unfair (maybe biased) stuff is an even bigger y i k e s

If you don't like what Chriseh did with 17thJR, why are you doing it yourself in some of your tournaments?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:22:07 am by Wursti »

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 10:12:12 am »
Its funny because the way golden feels about 1v1s is exactly how i feel about gfs
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 10:15:01 am »
Imagine not letting people play in ur tournament cuz u don't like them (Meant for both MarxeiL and Chriseh) y i k e s

Also MarxeiL complaining about unfair (maybe biased) stuff is an even bigger y i k e s

If you don't like what Chriseh did with 17thJR, why are you doing it yourself in some of your tournaments?
Wursti man, give me at least one example of me doing the same or at least the close thing to this. The only guy which I wanted to teach how to behave was the Padawan which I "banned" from my tournaments after last 4v4, even though I think he would say sorry to me several times before next announced tourney and I will unban him and give him the last warning. Not even close.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Wursti

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:08 am »

Wursti man, give me at least one example of me doing the same or at least the close thing to this. The only guy which I wanted to teach how to behave was the Padawan which I "banned" from my tournaments after last 4v4, even though I think he would say sorry to me several times before next announced tourney and I will unban him and give him the last warning. Not even close.
I remember you recently disqualifying NotSwedish for no reason at all.

You said we didn't have the 4 needed people but we did.

Also I'm not even mad about Chriseh for doing such a thing after everything you've said to me on Steam I can understand his decision if you did the same when talking with him

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 10:34:00 am »

I remember you recently disqualifying NotSwedish for no reason at all.

You said we didn't have the 4 needed people but we did.

Also I'm not even mad about Chriseh for doing such a thing after everything you've said to me on Steam I can understand his decision if you did the same when talking with him
Disqualifying NotSwedish is biased decision? When your captain was offline for the whole time and I allowed some random guy  ZeroNight to make new team with the same name at last moment? One of your guys rq during the first match, in rules it says that if you have less than 4 - you team gets disqualified. How is this biased and not fair tell me please.... I even let you play and finish the first match.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:35:45 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 11:19:33 am »
Why are you even asking us if we play or not?
I mean we signed up a long time ago, did you asked every leader if they were playing or not? This is retarded, if we sign up we play it's logic, and Marxeil said we were playing it anyway.
I think you just wanted to remove 17th JR, 18e and 15th YR afraid to lose maybe? After our 2nd place in our first tournament when we had created the regiment 3 days before haha  ::)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Wursti

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 11:21:12 am »
1. nice doublepost
2. Why would 15th be afraid of loosing against anyone except maybe K-KA atm?