Author Topic: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]  (Read 16844 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 03:08:04 pm »
People will take any list seriously. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:57 pm »
tbh putting yourself and drake above stark, ledger etc is pretty much bullshit. no front extazz but i am pretty sure most of them could take you in duels as long as they dont go in for your silly s keying. getting inpatient because someone else is s keying just to bait has less to do with skill but with nerves. just my opinion. in terms of gfs i can just state that stark is better than both of you, saw him in 66th and now in 91st, always top, no matter with whom hes playing, what i cant really tell about you two.. at least make it realistic and less arrogant, ikr you achieved much with the french team and you both are outstanding players, but belittling others like that is indeed pretty arrogant.
Idk , i play for 4 years nw competitive scene and no one beat me in 1v1 except Drake :)
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RK_Ryuzaki\Grey_Warden
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 03:37:07 pm »
Sword list pls?????)))

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 03:37:16 pm »
And nowadays 75% if not more of the tournaments are gropfighting tournaments not duels. It seems to me from the list that a few of these players have been heavily rated on their duel ability alone which doesn't make much sense with the meta over the last couple years.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 03:43:48 pm »
I'm sorry but I hate all this bullshit coming out from all these 2012 and 2013 legends can you please stop, an all-time list incorporates players from ALL TIME not oh its all time list so that means i guess only 2012 and 2013 meleers, PLEASE that is so dumb its unbelievable. There are players today from 2017 and 2018 that play better than almost all of those players from those years ago, voluble and Bagins, python and many more . Yes Voluble is a meme but he actually has a lot of skill and shows intelligent group fighting for someone who has only been on the scene for a couple of years and he has achieved a lot in that time.

Yes the player base was bigger in 2012 - 2015 but I have been playing the game since release too and I was a 22nd member for years, I played in GF teams like GoJP and Eurotouch with lebrave back then I was an average meleer so never got any attention until 2016 but if you look at the playerbase every one was new it only took a few tryhards to break through the trash lines and get their fancy names out there so everyone thinks they're amazing for ever 99% of players in 2012 where utter tropical paradise trash that can't block. Besides that the "melee meta" in 2012 was just spin around and hope for the best so when people discovered how to melee properly they were legends all of a sudden, Lets be real meleers from  2012-2015 should not automatically be rated any higher than people known from later years of the game its a gross overestimation of their talent. It's been extremely difficult for players like myself and bagins to even get a foothold and start winning tournaments because so many gf teams captains, regiment leaders etc see a name like "melton" "troister" and "clash" and automatically think god player, please. I had to win fucking tournaments with "apparently" dog shit players in tbe against all-star lineups of players only to finally get noticed as a decent meleer...

Sorry for the rant but TL;DR don't rate players from 2012 as automatically better than anyone who has ever touched the game...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:47:12 pm by golden2 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 03:44:38 pm »
SK: Harrier is just another firefly.     
SK: Voluble should have 10 points of each of Drake and ExtaZz for raping them in NWWC.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 03:57:28 pm »
NA list when

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 03:58:02 pm »
I'm sorry but I hate all this bullshit coming out from all these 2012 and 2013 legends can you please stop, an all-time list incorporates players from ALL TIME not oh its all time list so that means i guess only 2012 and 2013 meleers, PLEASE that is so dumb its unbelievable. There are players today from 2017 and 2018 that play better than almost all of those players from those years ago, voluble and Bagins, python and many more . Yes Voluble is a meme but he actually has a lot of skill and shows intelligent group fighting for someone who has only been on the scene for a couple of years and he has achieved a lot in that time.

Yes the player base was bigger in 2012 - 2015 but I have been playing the game since release too and I was a 22nd member for years, I played in GF teams like GoJP and Eurotouch with lebrave back then I was an average meleer so never got any attention until 2016 but if you look at the playerbase every one was new it only took a few tryhards to break through the trash lines and get their fancy names out there so everyone thinks they're amazing for ever 99% of players in 2012 where utter tropical paradise trash that can't block. Besides that the "melee meta" in 2012 was just spin around and hope for the best so when people discovered how to melee properly they were legends all of a sudden, Lets be real meleers from  2012-2015 should not automatically be rated any higher than people known from later years of the game its a gross overestimation of their talent. It's been extremely difficult for players like myself and bagins to even get a foothold and start winning tournaments because so many gf teams captains, regiment leaders etc see a name like "melton" "troister" and "clash" and automatically think god player, please. I had to win fucking tournaments with "apparently" dog shit players in tbe against all-star lineups of players only to finally get noticed as a decent meleer...

Sorry for the rant but TL;DR don't rate players from 2012 as automatically better than anyone who has ever touched the game...
I totally agree of what you said.
But we can't skip theirs tournaments win in the past.
Any way when you saw "2012 player" come back in tournaments  he just feed the opposite side.

From my experience i have rekt all players in this list  so it's fine ( drake too  :-*)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 03:59:16 pm »
I just don't get how a legend player like Herishey can suck so bad and feed every gf??

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 04:12:56 pm »

Yes the player base was bigger in 2012 - 2015 but I have been playing the game since release too and I was a 22nd member for years, I played in GF teams like GoJP and Eurotouch with lebrave back then I was an average meleer so never got any attention until 2016 but if you look at the playerbase every one was knew it only took a few tryhards to break through the trash lines and get their fancy names out there so everyone thinks they're amazing for ever 99% of players in 2012 where utter tropical paradise trash that can't block. Besides that the "melee meta" in 2012 was just spin around and hope for the best so when people discovered how to melee properly they were legends all of a sudden, Lets be real meleers from  2012-2015 should not automatically be rated any higher than people known from later years of the game its a gross overestimation of their talent. It's been extremely difficult for players like myself and bagins to even get a foothold and start winning tournaments because so many gf teams captains, regiment leaders etc see a name like "melton" "troister" and "clash" and automatically think god player, please. I had to win fucking tournaments with "apparently" dog shit players in tbe against all-star lineups of players only to finally get noticed as a decent meleer...

I think you just don't understand how these "Alltime Lists" work. It is indeed possible to debate whether players from 2014-2015 in their prime were better than players nowadays. But you just can't put Extaz or Haze on top of the alltime list, since they started to play competitively at the end of 2015 I suppose. People who should be on top of such a lists, are the ones who consistently played on a high level throughout the years. Of course Voluble or Bagins are amazing, but they started, as you said, a couple of years ago, thus putting them on an alltime list doesn't make sense, instead they should be on top of a current melee list.

Also you stated that you played this game since release and you never got any attention until 2016. I think that back in time other players who are inactive now just dominated the game and invested so much time in it. When they went inactive, new players like yourself and especially Haze or Extaz started to climb the ladder as we saw in 2017 and dominated, since the older players didn't have any time to invest in the game like they did before (because of university or their job), whereas the players who are currently on top started to generate hundreds of hours into the game

For example: When I was in the 91st team, I think we beat the future Frenchtouch team, Rockets, 5-0. But since I took a one and a half year break and I don't have that much time to play like I had when I was in school, every member of the French team would probably shit on me nowadays.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:14:58 pm by Nosswill »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2018, 04:22:33 pm »

Yes the player base was bigger in 2012 - 2015 but I have been playing the game since release too and I was a 22nd member for years, I played in GF teams like GoJP and Eurotouch with lebrave back then I was an average meleer so never got any attention until 2016 but if you look at the playerbase every one was knew it only took a few tryhards to break through the trash lines and get their fancy names out there so everyone thinks they're amazing for ever 99% of players in 2012 where utter tropical paradise trash that can't block. Besides that the "melee meta" in 2012 was just spin around and hope for the best so when people discovered how to melee properly they were legends all of a sudden, Lets be real meleers from  2012-2015 should not automatically be rated any higher than people known from later years of the game its a gross overestimation of their talent. It's been extremely difficult for players like myself and bagins to even get a foothold and start winning tournaments because so many gf teams captains, regiment leaders etc see a name like "melton" "troister" and "clash" and automatically think god player, please. I had to win fucking tournaments with "apparently" dog shit players in tbe against all-star lineups of players only to finally get noticed as a decent meleer...

Spoiler
I think you just don't understand how these "Alltime Lists" work. It is indeed possible to debate whether players from 2014-2015 in their prime were better than players nowadays. But you just can't put Extaz or Haze on top of the alltime list, since they started to play competitively at the end of 2015 I suppose. People who should be on top of such a lists, are the ones who consistently played on a high level throughout the years. Of course Voluble or Bagins are amazing, but they started, as you said, a couple of years ago, thus putting them on an alltime list doesn't make sense, instead they should be on top of a current melee list.

Also you stated that you played this game since release and you never got any attention until 2016. I think that back in time other players who are inactive now just dominated the game and invested so much time in it. When they went inactive, new players like yourself and especially Haze or Extaz started to climb the ladder as we saw in 2017 and dominated, since the older players didn't have any time to invest in the game like they did before (because of university or their job), whereas the players who are currently on top started to generate hundreds of hours into the game

For example: When I was in the 91st team, I think we beat the future Frenchtouch team, Rockets, 5-0. But since I took a one and a half year break and I don't have that much time to play like I had when I was in school, every member of the French team would probably shit on me nowadays.
[close]
In 2015 Me and Haze beat Evanovic and Eddie in 2v2 tournament.
But in 2015 we had just 35% of our best level.

Don't need conclusion.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2018, 04:23:52 pm »

Spoiler

[close]
In 2015 Me and Haze beat Evanovic and Eddie in 2v2 tournament.

Don't need conclusion.
im at 10% rn
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 04:24:08 pm »
Yes Yes Yes No No Yes No
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 04:24:26 pm »
I just don't get how a legend player like Herishey can suck so bad and feed every gf??
Hello mr dies to Vol every tournament.

Spoiler

[close]
In 2015 Me and Haze beat Evanovic and Eddie and 2v2 tournament.

Don't need conclusion.
And then in 2016 TFFO beat FrenchTouch 10-1 in a tournament final, as well as beating All Stars later the same year 7-3 in the final after your famous 'Record your loss' quote. I think it was 2016, may have been 2017.

You always bring up those one or two times you beat these type of players but you always forget the amount of times we also beat you. :)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 04:25:58 pm »
Yeah extaz because back in 2015 you probably didn't invest that much time in the game like you did in 2016-2017, but it is acutally funny that your capabilities were on 35%. Did you calculate that? :P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:28:25 pm by Nosswill »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.