Author Topic: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]  (Read 16816 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 04:05:04 am »
Spoiler
[close]

looks like an invitation to me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 04:14:31 am »
Spoiler
[close]

looks like an invitation to me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
u had one already and lost

Spoiler
[close]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 10:11:54 am »
I don't see how you can put Harrier above any of the players in this list. Eddie, Evan, Axiom, Ledger and pretty much everyone that's been in Power Rangers used to meme about how overrated he was. If you look at this performance in any tournament other than NWEC/NWWC and that single duel tournament that he reached the finals in he really achieved nothing and his performance was poor in all of them.

Also JackieChan. Another player many of us have meme'd about for years. He did well in 1-2 gf tournaments years back when the skill level was significantly lower and again a duel tournament or two. But other than that he didn't really do much even when he was still at EU. And if you look at his performances in the gf tournament(s) he won again he was never top or carrying. Many of us dueled him when he came back to EU for a brief while and I'd be quite happy to say he's no where near on the level of any other player on that list other than Harrier potentially.

I'd also say Xeon should be 90. Overall he was a great player but his time was fairly short-lived like JackieChan, though he proved he could still compete with the best each time he came back, more-so in duels than gf though.

Oh and as Stark said there are two Starks one at 91 and one at 90?

Some suggestions to add in for me would be Mopin, Bagins and SpaceKiller.

Other than that seems reasonable to me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:19:06 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2018, 11:16:57 am »
I don't see how you can put Harrier above any of the players in this list. Eddie, Evan, Axiom, Ledger and pretty much everyone that's been in Power Rangers used to meme about how overrated he was. If you look at this performance in any tournament other than NWEC/NWWC and that single duel tournament that he reached the finals in he really achieved nothing and his performance was poor in all of them.

Also JackieChan. Another player many of us have meme'd about for years. He did well in 1-2 gf tournaments years back when the skill level was significantly lower and again a duel tournament or two. But other than that he didn't really do much even when he was still at EU. And if you look at his performances in the gf tournament(s) he won again he was never top or carrying. Many of us dueled him when he came back to EU for a brief while and I'd be quite happy to say he's no where near on the level of any other player on that list other than Harrier potentially.

I'd also say Xeon should be 90. Overall he was a great player but his time was fairly short-lived like JackieChan, though he proved he could still compete with the best each time he came back, more-so in duels than gf though.

Wait I thought this thread is a meme.
So many players missing and how can someone that didnt even play the game for the most of the time make an all time list lol. Make a current list and put yourself up there but don't be such an arrogant disrespectful lunatic. Only people that can make a decent all time melee list are Herishey, Maurice, ect, basically people that played the same for most of the time after melee changes in 2012, I think it was.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 11:24:07 am by McPero »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2018, 11:54:15 am »

So many players missing and how can someone that didnt even play the game for the most of the time make an all time list lol. Make a current list and put yourself up there but don't be such an arrogant disrespectful lunatic. Only people that can make a decent all time melee list are Herishey, Maurice, ect, basically people that played the same for most of the time after melee changes in 2012, I think it was.
+1

If you make an alltime list, you should atleast played NW since release in order to capture the whole span of the top players. I didn't see Extaz or Haze in any important team back in 2012 or 2013.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 11:57:21 am »

+1

If you make an alltime list, you should atleast played NW since release in order to capture the whole span of the top players. I didn't see Extaz or Haze in any important team back in 2012 or 2013.

and ? you think evan played 2015-2018 ? it's same
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2018, 12:00:43 pm »
I did, guess I should be 99. What Nosswill means is other than you LeBrave, Haze wasn't active in competitive events back then so it's hard for him to judge some of these players.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2018, 12:16:31 pm »
Heri and Nosswill are right. You’re underrating some legends of the game because they arent in their prime any longer. Where‘s Spacekiller? How on earth are Lebrave and Maharbaal better than Axiom/Clash in an all time melee list? And btw putting yourself and your boyfriend at the very top is atleast cocky. Also judging by your list, there havent been any successful Germans? So how come Germany as a nation has been as good? How about adding Gressien/Rommel? If you put urself at the top because the current gen is supposedly superior then by that logic some other current players should be on this list as well
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:21:47 pm by Phoen!x »

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:00 pm »
I did, guess I should be 99. What Nosswill means is other than you LeBrave, Haze wasn't active in competitive events back then so it's hard for him to judge some of these players.  :)

in play since 2010 and in 2013 i played in FFE and played some tournaments so i think i can judge the old age . I'm not new in this game and and you heri or maurice idk are not more old than me in this game and i know every old player and i played with them it's why extazz ask me for old players. The list is not finish and we will add some players in top tier.

Also i think Harrier is more a duelist than GFer but it was a great chamber man with good block so a great "individual skill". 

Also the skill in 2012-2014 was more shit than now and if some on say no he is just crazy. so if some one play 2014-2018 and not 2012-2014 who played the more time ? just logic
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 12:26:19 pm »
As I said in my last post I think it's fair to say you can judge these players yes. But the other people you made the list with is who I questions integrity in terms of the older players.  I would also agree Axiom should be higher. For a long time I thought him and Eddie were the two best older players.

Even as a duelist Harrier only ever performed well in one duel tournament as far as I know. Yes he was one of the first to spam chambers so well in that way but he never implemented it into any proper events well apart from a few good NWEC performances and that one duel tournament as far as I know.

I think most older players who were active in his prime, at least the top or most respected ones would agree with what I'm saying. Again naming Ledger, Eddie, Axiom, etc.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2018, 01:01:25 pm »
You have Evanovic who was in my opinion best player of all times. He dominated the competitive groupfighting sceen for a really long time at prime of Napoleonic Wars (when population was the biggest).
You have Eddie similar to Evanovic and Ledger who was best center player son of Graham xD the MM legend.
Xeon was also really good groupfighter and duelist. He would be able to counter current downattack spam meta with his kickblocks and ability to chamber. 
Most of these players were in Nr.24 which was without doubt best regiment of all times.
You have Mopin who didn't play for months came back for Herishey's team for groupfighting tournament carried the team to victory (which included defeating French team).
Claiming that current melee is superior to that of 2014 is just dumb you think melee system in this game is so complex that most talented players need years to master it lol? It is not dota2 that no one has mastered it yet.
In terms of JackieChan for his time in EU he was probably best player together with Clash. As he went to NA he dominated their competitive scene but my guess is NA is weaker and they use different melee speed so he kinda got worse and when he came back to EU once he admitted he is much worse than he used to be.
There is many other players that I didnt mention.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 01:55:24 pm »
[...]
There is many other players that I didnt mention.
Yeah the German legend and one of the best international players who ever touched this game: DarkCore aka. "The German Bulldozer", "The Coke"
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 02:52:21 pm »
tbh putting yourself and drake above stark, ledger etc is pretty much bullshit. no front extazz but i am pretty sure most of them could take you in duels as long as they dont go in for your silly s keying. getting inpatient because someone else is s keying just to bait has less to do with skill but with nerves. just my opinion. in terms of gfs i can just state that stark is better than both of you, saw him in 66th and now in 91st, always top, no matter with whom hes playing, what i cant really tell about you two.. at least make it realistic and less arrogant, ikr you achieved much with the french team and you both are outstanding players, but belittling others like that is indeed pretty arrogant.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:55:19 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 02:55:09 pm »
My list would go something like this I imagine. Though I did throw this up in 5 minutes;

List
100 Bobertini
100 DarkCore
99 Drake
98 Evan
97 Tiberias
97 Eddie
96 Ledger
96 Axiom
95 Bagins
95 Extaz94
94 Moskito
94 Xeon
93 Stark
92 Herishey
92 Troister
92 Maharbaal
91 Rikimaru
91 ClaSh
90 SpaceKiller
90 JackieChan
89 Mik
89 Jammo
89 Dren
89 Maurice
89 Harrier
89 LeBrave
[close]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:07:53 pm by Herishey »

Haze

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 03:05:03 pm »
Don't take this too serious. Stark is not lower than ppl actually he is 181 rated!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:07:24 pm by Drake »