Author Topic: Post a good old memory from your NW days  (Read 13562 times)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
Post a good old memory from your NW days
« on: July 06, 2018, 05:22:12 am »
I’ll go first

Remember that time back in 2014 it was either the 18e or 83rd as it was known back then - John Price had a linebattle against Posh’s 17e. It was memorable because the 18e (83rd) beat the 17e at a score of 9 - 1. It was pretty significant at the time as the 17e were considered a much superior regiment.

Posh was leading the line to start with, all was going well until his dad called him down stairs for a nappy change as quote ‘My pampers are now officially full’. This was disastrous as Posh was the only member of the regiment that had learnt to talk. Welsh took command the second round but nobody could understand what he was saying, as his name suggests he’s from a third world country. That just left Nozza (remember this was way back in 2014) Nozza was still learning to walk and Will still hadn’t come out the closet. Nozza allowed his Cat to take the lead which had been in a catastrophic car crash just the day before but they had no other choice. Nozza’s cat was doing well for the first half of the third round until it got stuck up a tree so McPero had to leave as he was on fire duty that day and had to attend to the situation. And if it couldn’t get any worse John Price got so excited taking the lead in this battle he stabbed himself in the forehead with his safety scissors (which his mum warned him not to play with) but was determined to carry on the battle with what we now realise is severe brain damage. But considering the state of the commanding capability of the 17e without baby posh he was still at a massive advantage. Draken considered taking command until everyone realised what his voice sounded like and everybody couldn’t stop laughing at him. Apart from Will who was too busy masturbating over posh’s ‘ratchet top’ picture of himself.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:24:27 am by Heist »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Post a good old memory from your NW days
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 05:51:55 am »
Pretty sure theres a video floating around of that on Jampad or someones channel

have to say it was a good day
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 06:21:44 am »

>tfw i trolled that entire lb and pitr was mad >:)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 06:50:54 am »
NA 1 being lit every night

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 06:57:38 am »
playing cs with grim after a nice linebattle
>tfw its not 2016 and you're living out the NEET dream playing vidya into the late hours of the night getting really good at video games and hanging out with the best friends you've ever had all day every day. even tho the games you're good at aren't really relevant but its still a lot of fun

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 07:05:42 am »
Playing our weekend EU4 game with a bunch of 63e people after events, we had like 7+ people and it was a blast. I'm surprised we managed to finish it
The Myth, The Legend

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 08:18:32 am »
I clutched a 1v6 vs desant Marxeil and those other russians when I was in movements regiment like 2-3 years ago. Cant remember the regiment names anymore though. But if you want any clarification you can ask him. We were losing the match and they thought we would lose the round, it took a lot of time, like 20 minutes until the clutch ended.

I also miss the time of the Spartans. I wish I joined when I was my age now. I have never reghopped from 17e. I was in it until disbandment. And I think if I had a lot more maturity I could stay in such a fun group of the Spartans, but my maturity lacked those days. My fun day there was beating an internal duel tournament. I beat Rommel with 10-5 I think it was back then. Was a nice moment. I remember Obelix having nice icons for the 1st 2nd and 3rd place. My name in the Spartans was Achilles and back in that time I was playing on a laptop and surprisely I play much better on it than a normal desktop. I always topped the scoreboard in any gf match or gf server. Im trying to get good as before again, but I just think I need a laptop for that again.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 08:29:19 am »
Tfw u've only been playing for 8-9 months

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 10:03:23 am »
i miss 30v30 regimental

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 10:07:53 am »
Playing 30v30 with 77y v 91st to a draw in NLC was pretty fun (think it was NLC but could have been NWL).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 10:42:54 am »
15th yr pieter + falk combo was good memes

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 11:06:35 am »
There has been countless times in casual events where people have said "Only fgts get hit by cannonballs" or "Irish the arty cant see us here" only for that individual to get sniped on the spot by a cannon.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 01:06:39 pm »
79e days were awesome even tho they were few

i miss pancake :(

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile