Poll

Is Karth the GOAT?

yes
3 (60%)
yes
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: All-Time Leaders (NA)  (Read 27924 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2022, 11:51:57 pm »
It has been a while since this thread has been posted but i enjoy coming around to relive ssome of the moments of NW. I hold those days dear to heart

Alexander
Alexander's regiments namely the 7y and 5th dominated the underground scene while they were active. They didn't really have the player base to compete with a lot of these high skilled regiments but it was mostly through Alexander's leadership and cohesion as a unit that led them to be able to compete with these regiments as well as keep dominating the "league 2" scene. Alexander managed to form a larger group with more experienced players in what would be his pinnacle in the 75th. He managed to lead his regiment to a league title which is an impressive feat no matter the time period, though it was against a practically fallen apart 18th squad. His workhorse attitude and commitment led them to that title and few can deny him that TNWL win. Unfortunately Alexander didn't find much success in NW after this as his future attempts at putting together a solid regiment failed and he was basically squashed out of the scene.
[close]

Though many had bad things to say about me, i appreciate what was said here. It may have been Mount and Blade but in our regiments we trained hard. Our players had..questionable personalities to say the least but the compromise was that we trained hard and if you didnt show up, you didnt play in league. I think thats what made us a solid opponent for some of those heavy hitting regiments. I would have done some things differently if i had the chance to go back, but i regret nothing! thank you.

You have no friends
sorry for interrupting your larping

« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 11:58:16 pm by sidney crosby »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2022, 12:38:47 am »
It has been a while since this thread has been posted but i enjoy coming around to relive ssome of the moments of NW. I hold those days dear to heart

Alexander
Alexander's regiments namely the 7y and 5th dominated the underground scene while they were active. They didn't really have the player base to compete with a lot of these high skilled regiments but it was mostly through Alexander's leadership and cohesion as a unit that led them to be able to compete with these regiments as well as keep dominating the "league 2" scene. Alexander managed to form a larger group with more experienced players in what would be his pinnacle in the 75th. He managed to lead his regiment to a league title which is an impressive feat no matter the time period, though it was against a practically fallen apart 18th squad. His workhorse attitude and commitment led them to that title and few can deny him that TNWL win. Unfortunately Alexander didn't find much success in NW after this as his future attempts at putting together a solid regiment failed and he was basically squashed out of the scene.
[close]

Though many had bad things to say about me, i appreciate what was said here. It may have been Mount and Blade but in our regiments we trained hard. Our players had..questionable personalities to say the least but the compromise was that we trained hard and if you didnt show up, you didnt play in league. I think thats what made us a solid opponent for some of those heavy hitting regiments. I would have done some things differently if i had the chance to go back, but i regret nothing! thank you.

You have no friends
copyrighted

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: November 20, 2022, 01:56:35 pm »
Glenn  is best  officer of 84th regiment  his jokes are wonderful. :)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2022, 07:18:18 pm »

Alexander
[close]

Congratulations on your success in Counter Strike! Hope you continue to find success and thanks for visiting the thread and leaving a nice post. I wrote that piece and looking back could've been a bit nicer, but I'm glad you liked it regardless.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #259 on: November 27, 2022, 08:08:48 am »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2022, 07:41:02 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2023, 03:56:17 pm »

Alexander
[close]

lil bro came out to give a speech from the retirement home

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2023, 07:57:19 pm »

Alexander
[close]

lil bro came out to give a speech from the retirement home
I wouldn’t dare