Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post - December-February Term  (Read 7961 times)

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Rep Post - December-February Term
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 11:21:48 am »
Ola Pepito!

Best of luck Retamar  ;)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 06:59:44 pm »
Good luck retamar and thank you in advance ;)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 07:13:08 pm »
Good luck! :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 07:20:28 pm »
XDXD GL RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDXD
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 07:23:50 pm »
Since when has Spanish rule over anything actually improved anything? Asking for a friend.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 11:03:25 pm »
Since when has Spanish rule over anything actually improved anything? Asking for a friend.

Best time of Spain was when they were ruled by Austrians 8)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 02:30:30 am »
I heard the conquistadors were some nice dudes.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 10:16:07 am »
This community rep thing is a dead meme

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 11:33:32 am »

Pains me to admit it but I agree with Pieter, at least on the EU side of things. No offense to Retamar, he is a lovely person but I doubt he will be able to have any major impact during his time as CR. Hope to be wrong though.

At least on the NA side, Windflower seems rather dedicated to have an impact, even a slight one. Started discussing with the mods, sounds extremely committed. Looking forward to see what he can bring of positive to the table.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 12:32:46 pm »
CR is just a popularity contest for NA's to whack themselves off to

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 02:30:29 pm »

Pains me to admit it but I agree with Pieter, at least on the EU side of things. No offense to Retamar, he is a lovely person but I doubt he will be able to have any major impact during his time as CR. Hope to be wrong though.

At least on the NA side, Windflower seems rather dedicated to have an impact, even a slight one. Started discussing with the mods, sounds extremely committed. Looking forward to see what he can bring of positive to the table.

Agreed in terms of the plans of Windflower I can say from experience it's good that somebody is bringing back tournaments to the NA community starting off small with a 5v5 who knows maybe NA NWL will make a return eventually.

But on the EU side it's all fine and all talking about something you are going to do on the Spanish forum ( fucking didn't even knew people actually bothered using the language forums anyways)
But overall grouping the events together as Dainyel did is rather unnecessary back then page 1-3 was filled with active events and indeed people only watched the first page of it all mainly but now a days only page 1-2 are active events really and even to that people rarely take the effort to sign up to anything thro checking out the forums usually reg leaders approach other reg leaders informing about there event and if they want they will sign up.

Then on the other point of saying the competitive community on the EU side is fine I would have to disagree yes there is RGL and yes the return of NWL is great but overall it's a really boring happening.

Also what is the point of a community rep interfering in the German forums surely that is why a language mod is there (correct me if I am wrong Tardet) to over look that people behave and act upon the rules of FSE and/or if there are any issues.

I don't want to be a dick towards you Retamar but in the end I am just completely against the community rep thing, as it's so pointless community reps ain't going to change how people look at the game or resolve issues between reg leaders.

All in all Retamar goodluck who knows maybe you can influence something on this forum but overall it seems to me like it's not even worth the time.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 06:54:42 pm »

Also what is the point of a community rep interfering in the German forums surely that is why a language mod is there (correct me if I am wrong Tardet) to over look that people behave and act upon the rules of FSE and/or if there are any issues.

As CR he represents the community and as a matter of fact, some people of the german board got a problem with our language moderator, so he isn't there to look for misbehaving. He tries to solve this issue.  :P

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 08:24:29 pm »

Well i am not in the German forums to interfering in , i am trying to fix a problem between some people of the that community and the language moderator , i am not saying that he is doing bad the work or other things. As i said to that people and the moderator i want to find a solutioon to finish that situation and i offered to them to speak each other in a ts and i will be in that ts to try to help both of them
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 12:03:07 am »

As CR he represents the community and as a matter of fact, some people of the german board got a problem with our language moderator, so he isn't there to look for misbehaving. He tries to solve this issue.  :P

You guys having problems about Austria joining in the German Reich?  :P

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 01:35:30 am »

You guys having problems about Austria joining in the German Reich?  :P

Nah, this time we want to annex Germany to bring them the mighty Sebastian Kurz, instead of Merkel