Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 35923 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2022, 01:26:00 pm »
Greeks still riding the high of not losing to Italy but not winning either
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #481 on: February 24, 2022, 02:45:20 pm »
pack it up guys marxeil is dead

Bad taste

There is always someone that tries to be virtuous... BORING!

Your bloody western "untouchable" attitude is part of the problem with what is happening in eastern Europe the past 10 years.
Being impolite and constantly sarcastic over a game is a twat's farce, but somewhat understandable. This time it is different.
Show some respect for the unknown dead, regardless of the side. Imbecile kid.
Is this coming from the same Greeks that stop refugees of war coming through their country to seek refuge somewhere else. Pointing fingers at “westerners” and acting like your own part of the world doesn’t do the exact same thing. Rant over.

Wursti

« Reply #482 on: February 24, 2022, 02:49:44 pm »
Its an NWWC thread

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #483 on: February 24, 2022, 02:50:45 pm »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #484 on: February 24, 2022, 02:50:53 pm »
When I want to be updated on geopolitics and form an opinion based on facts and evidence, the first thing I do is check the FSE forums.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #485 on: February 24, 2022, 02:51:45 pm »
When I want to be updated on geopolitics and form an opinion based on facts and evidence, the first thing I do is check the FSE forums.

only the most intellectual and sound minds post on fse
CoC > any other team

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #486 on: February 24, 2022, 02:56:06 pm »

Bad taste

Your bloody western "untouchable" attitude is part of the problem with what is happening in eastern Europe the past 10 years.
Being impolite and constantly sarcastic over a game is a twat's farce, but somewhat understandable. This time it is different.
Is this coming from the same Greeks that stop refugees of war coming through their country to seek refuge somewhere else. Pointing fingers at “westerners” and acting like your own part of the world doesn’t do the exact same thing. Rant over.

hardly a rant, only took me 5 seconds to read this entire thing, cmon guys give me more material ffs

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #487 on: February 24, 2022, 03:05:45 pm »

Bad taste

lol

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #488 on: February 24, 2022, 03:07:57 pm »
Spoiler

Bad taste

hardly a rant, only took me 5 seconds to read this entire thing, cmon guys give me more material ffs
[close]
Took my dyslexic ass 15 minutes to write lmao

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #490 on: February 24, 2022, 03:53:44 pm »

1) Greece took up refugees equal to 10% of its entire country's population over the past five years alone, not to mention refugees from the beginning of hostilities in Syria or from the Yugoslav wars and Albanian civil wars, that still reside in Greece. So this argument is completely invalid. Only Turkey reached this kind of number on refugee housing and caring since the war broke out.

2) How does the Greek state's policy reflect my own view on Vegi's making fun of war casualties? This makes no sense.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #491 on: February 24, 2022, 04:00:30 pm »

1) Greece took up refugees equal to 10% of its entire country's population over the past five years alone, not to mention refugees from the beginning of hostilities in Syria or from the Yugoslav wars and Albanian civil wars, that still reside in Greece. So this argument is completely invalid. Only Turkey reached this kind of number on refugee housing and caring since the war broke out.

2) How does the Greek state's policy reflect my own view on Vegi's making fun of war casualties? This makes no sense.

Dont get baited by retards who constantly look for arguments who try to take the piss over this genuine calamity

Its a nationscup thread, just leave it
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2022, 04:07:39 pm »

Dont get baited by retards who constantly look for arguments who try to take the piss over this genuine calamity

Its a nationscup thread, just leave it
Just blitz being retarded, nothing new to see here

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #493 on: February 24, 2022, 04:21:49 pm »
Yeah, that's what I did indeed lmao, get your head out of your ass and stop being such a bitch.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #494 on: February 24, 2022, 04:57:59 pm »
As per NWWC rules ukraine team will have to merge into russian team soon, sorry max1m looks like your spots taken in team 1