Author Topic: ♚ 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot ♚ [Disbanded]  (Read 615231 times)

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
rip

Offline tico13

• Donator
  • NA Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Col_Tico
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♚ 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot ♚ [Disbanded]
« Reply #7396 on: May 19, 2014, 03:10:18 am »
R.I.P. 12th

It was an honor serving with you all in this regiment and participating with those in this community.

I and my fellow officers have pretty much been tired of this game for the past 6 months, at least. We've stuck around for our great members and community and it's been a blast.

But, all things must come to an end. Regardless of the lame opinions of the bigoted haters, I think the 12th was pretty fucking ballin'. My officers, myself, and several of my other members have just reached the end point with the game. We're not retiring, but we are disbanding our regiment and regimental activities.

And so ends the 3rd great age of the North American NW community. However, we are continuing a group existence as a community together in our Teamspeak playing a variety of games. Members will be invited, those of the 12th or otherwise.

I'll miss the 12th and its regimental activities. Most of all I'll miss those members who will eventually separate from our group. The great thing about this game and community have always been the friendships forged and I value all those that I've made.

We will be back. You haven't escaped our power, NW community. We grow bored, but we'll be back. It will probably be for a successor game (BCOF hopefully,) but it will happen. Our sleeper cells will reawaken and the regiment shall reform and we shall reclaim the title and prestige that our proud group has held for years. You've been warned.

R.I.P the 2nd (Queen's Royal) Regiment of Foot
R.I.P the 15th York (East Riding) Regiment of Foot
and R.I.P the 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot

/end 12th

P.S. - We reached 500 pages motherfuckas.
Spoiler
[close]