Author Topic: Funny voice modifications for warcries and such  (Read 981 times)

Offline Bradleymee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Funny voice modifications for warcries and such
« on: January 29, 2016, 12:27:51 am »
Just a funny modification i thought id share with people. its a work in progress. be sure to backup your original sounds before putting these ones in as they will replace the sounds in the napoleonic wars sound directory.

1. backup all your sounds by copying them from the main mount and blade napoleonic wars directory. for example: mine is D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Sounds  and putting them in a separate folder like on my documents or something like that.
although the majority of people will have a C-drive than a D:drive.

2. download the sounds from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k8tmir6myiiq860/AACXPlWpf3-Qpc4f84sI8fv7a?dl=0 and put them in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Sounds    Remember to backup your sounds as referred in step one! if you neglected to do so your sounds will be replaced with no way to get them back besides a reinstall! you have been warned! and click replace.

3. open up mount and blade warband Napoleonic wars. and enjoy the funny sounds. should you wish to put them back to default simply replace the morphed sounds with the default sounds. If you followed these steps correctly nothing should go wrong.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Funny voice modifications for warcries and such
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:06:11 pm »
a video on how they sound or?