Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 183745 times)

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [1st Matchday 15th - 21st April]
« Reply #465 on: April 08, 2016, 03:36:41 pm »
PicUpload ALARM on the OP
Rip the pictures for leagues etc

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 08, 2016, 05:06:08 pm »
PicUpload ALARM on the OP
Lets wait, mabye just a technical Problem.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #467 on: April 08, 2016, 06:50:19 pm »
how is 17e league 3 material???

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #468 on: April 08, 2016, 06:58:03 pm »
i would like to help you with the 3rd league Herishey
Message me on Steam once I'm on and we'll sort something out m8. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 08, 2016, 07:11:09 pm »

Skill may be league 1, but attitude is shit-tier. I don't need a Regiment in NWL where its leader will question all the refs decisions midgame, salt around, insult players and threatens people to ban them from servers if things don't go their way.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »

Skill may be league 1, but attitude is shit-tier. I don't need a Regiment in NWL where its leader will question all the refs decisions midgame, salt around, insult players and threatens people to ban them from servers if things don't go their way.

Fair enough

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #471 on: April 08, 2016, 07:54:43 pm »

Well if they are going to act that way maybe they shouldn't be in NWL  :P

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 08, 2016, 08:02:39 pm »

Well if they are going to act that way maybe they shouldn't be in NWL  :P

Thats a valid point though but we decided to make it three leagues so all the denied ones can play too and prove themselves. Maybe I was wrong and 17e will not cause a single bit of drama, but Pieter caused some even before the first matchday started. 3rd League will be organized by Herishey at most and may differ a bit from the other leagues tho.

Offline [17e] Official

• Sergeant
  • Official account of the 17e
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 08, 2016, 08:10:41 pm »

Well lets be honest here, Salt around, Question around the refs decision midgame hmm(while we did not even play a match with a referee lol apart from the 59th on which Pieter did not question his decisions ), ban you from there server if things dont go their way or is it just simple one man his salt effecting the entire decision based around this all.

You seem to be the only one that had any problems with us in a 1v1 even though we faced several times an opponent which camped against us, but never did we face a regiment where the regimental leader was provoking us.
But dont worry the video will be released tomorrow and will make sure every detail is on it.

I mean no salt intended might as well set up an defens for ourselves seeing the amount of lies you intend to spread over regiments when personal emotions overtake your judgemental skill is rather upsetting.

Also Pieter made no Drama he asked simply why they were being denied because he allready had the feeling you denied them for an other reason then just simply not being good enough for the league or any legit reasons other then your personal hatred towards him.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:19:36 pm by [17e] Official »

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 08, 2016, 08:13:51 pm »
Remember not just to add me on Steam for the third league but to also message me or I won't know that the add is related to this.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 08, 2016, 08:44:46 pm »

Well lets be honest here, Salt around, Question around the refs decision midgame hmm(while we did not even play a match with a referee lol apart from the 59th on which Pieter did not question his decisions ), ban you from there server if things dont go their way or is it just simple one man his salt effecting the entire decision based around this all.

You seem to be the only one that had any problems with us in a 1v1 even though we faced several times an opponent which camped against us, but never did we face a regiment where the regimental leader was provoking us.
But dont worry the video will be released tomorrow and will make sure every detail is on it.

I mean no salt intended might as well set up an defens for ourselves seeing the amount of lies you intend to spread over regiments when personal emotions overtake your judgemental skill is rather upsetting.

Also Pieter made no Drama he asked simply why they were being denied because he allready had the feeling you denied them for an other reason then just simply not being good enough for the league or any legit reasons other then your personal hatred towards him.

cool, decision is still final. end of story. I can tell you 1000 times that it was not personal hatred and you'd still not believe me. now rip in pieces pls. Use 3rd League to prove yourselves right and me wrong or gtfo

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 08, 2016, 08:45:59 pm »
Tbf even regiments like 92nd and 17e started in League 2 or 3.

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 08, 2016, 09:10:34 pm »

Herishey your opinion changes like the wind.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #478 on: April 08, 2016, 09:12:47 pm »

15th , old 17e , 66Pp :D

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #479 on: April 08, 2016, 09:48:07 pm »
[youtube]5LlQNty_C8s[/youtube]
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.