Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115740 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 2]
« Reply #720 on: May 25, 2020, 09:48:25 am »
Poggers

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 25, 2020, 06:16:39 pm »
Classic jorge always late..
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 25, 2020, 10:45:40 pm »
Week 2 Bonus Recipient:

Fancy

The criteria for this week was awarded to the sub who got the most kills. So far, Fancy got the most kills out of the other subs (Stryker plays over law, or atleast did this week.). Sanders was absent for last match, so fancy took his spot. Last week, Wastee was the recipient of the first bonus. Next week's bonus will be announced after all matches have been played.

Congrats to Fancy for the 10$.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:47:14 pm by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #723 on: May 25, 2020, 10:49:16 pm »
no reward for my ace? :((

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 3]
« Reply #724 on: May 26, 2020, 04:42:14 am »
S/O to the sidewalks for keepin me off the streets

Also S/O to Drevo for collaborating with me to produce our very own Blademaster keyboard

refferal link: https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-BladeMaster-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Programable/dp/B07M88XWJZ
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:45:03 am by Rutger Müller »

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
« Reply #725 on: May 26, 2020, 04:48:08 am »

Spoiler
AND NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Introducing the MID player for the BLADEMASTERS!!!!!!!!

AT CENTER, STANDING AT 6'6" LARGE, INTRODUCING, THE FIRST BLADE, NOTHING PERSONAL, FANCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[close]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:50:23 am by Lawrence »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: May 26, 2020, 05:09:15 am »
Basically NW

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: May 26, 2020, 05:15:55 am »
Name: Jorge
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011888974
GUID: 64998
Registering as a Captain?: nah
Time-Zone: MST

Looking for a team, willing to pick up and up and comer rust bucket

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #728 on: May 26, 2020, 05:29:58 am »

new signups are not allowed!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: May 26, 2020, 05:31:51 am »

new signups are not allowed!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #730 on: May 26, 2020, 04:21:14 pm »
We should have all of the undrafted players form a team that can function as a practice squad. And they can scrim the teams and stuff. Could give them a chance to show their skill and get picked up, and also allow the real teams to try different strategies and let their bench players get some practice and playing time.

Could also allow anyone that wanted to join the league late onto that team so they at least can take part in scrims. So people like Pedro and Jorge can actually somewhat enjoy the league.

This would’ve been easier and better to do at the start of the league, but better late than never if people are down for it.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 26, 2020, 04:35:27 pm »
We should have all of the undrafted players form a team that can function as a practice squad. And they can scrim the teams and stuff. Could give them a chance to show their skill and get picked up, and also allow the real teams to try different strategies and let their bench players get some practice and playing time.

Could also allow anyone that wanted to join the league late onto that team so they at least can take part in scrims. So people like Pedro and Jorge can actually somewhat enjoy the league.

This would’ve been easier and better to do at the start of the league, but better late than never if people are down for it.

thats a really good idea and i'm down for that but yeah ultimately thats based on what the undrafted players want to do.

The reason why i'm not allowing late people to sign up (besides the reasons I listed earlier for pedro) is because it'd be pretty obvious that those players would just get picked instantly and throw off the balance of the draft. Like, if pedro, bill (if he was serious), kore and others were added then thats literally a free r1-r3 pick for the team dropping someone. I don't really see how its fair for the people who participating in the draft and didn't get picked + for the people actually in the tournament and not gaining one of said new players.
ok rant over

Still tho, this is a great idea I think. Could be good for us lowly round 8 draft subs to get some playing time too and practice up, I'll message around the undrafted players and see if anyone wants to set something up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:41:53 pm by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 26, 2020, 04:43:06 pm »
also maybe we could do a special match with undrafted players and the seed 6 team at the end of the regular season? probably not reasonable but just throwing ideas out

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #733 on: May 26, 2020, 05:13:21 pm »
also maybe we could do a special match with undrafted players and the seed 6 team at the end of the regular season? probably not reasonable but just throwing ideas out

If the undrafted team wins they get in the playoffs or something?
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 26, 2020, 05:17:38 pm »

If the undrafted team wins they get in the playoffs or something?

Not too sure yet, have to see if anyone else has suggestions. I was also thinking we could do a separate playoff bracket for seeds 5 + 6 + Undrafted. Maybe first round is undrafted vs 6th seed and then 5th seed plays winner. Not sure yet, just brainstorming. What does everyone else think?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 05:19:10 pm by Aurum »