Author Topic: European Tour - Randomised | 19.12 | Applications are open  (Read 19839 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: European Tour - Randomised | 19.12 | Applications are open
« Reply #330 on: December 20, 2021, 10:17:29 am »
He’s not Scottish, he’s Irish with all this luck he’s getting

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2021, 10:21:18 am »
Fietta underrated in 2 randomised in a row? Who'd have thought that the 4th place team's MVP last EGS tourney wasn't acc a tier 6 player teehee. There were a few others like Giorno, ZeroNight, etc I think were criminally underrated but it is what it is.

How you get lucky so many times with teams the actual fuck
I mean with the MarxeiL one I was ranked a tier below as was Fietta what we should have been and I think it was ClaSh too so team was ez stack, in this one Fietta was underrated and some of the tier 1's were overrated and tier 2's. People should just get me to make the randomised tournament tiers and I'll make it actually make sense.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2021, 11:02:09 am »
GG WP, Hireaper is a rat.

Had good fun, so thanks for hosting the tourney Stockholm!
Herp and Rikus absolutely fucking melted kids so gg

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2021, 11:03:39 am »
I've only ever won randomised tournaments with Herishey, it's fate that we're always in the same team

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2021, 11:18:12 am »
I'm the Geralt to your Ciri (ofc you have to be the girl and I am old so).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2021, 11:41:51 am »
Well I am the Bard then

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 20, 2021, 11:49:46 am »
Guess I'm roach then
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 20, 2021, 12:10:54 pm »
I'm yennefer because I wasn't actually there but I'm destined to be with herishey 😳😳😳

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #338 on: December 20, 2021, 12:19:36 pm »
In my opinion the 2 top tiers weren't a problem honestly. Stein rated T1 was weird so he got a bad team full of retards with him, but the rest was pretty fine and accurate. We were just missing 1 or 2 top players so you wouldn't have had to put T2s in T1s (like Marx and Janne, I think Redfeu should have been a T1 so it makes no difference).
No the main problem was in the lower tiers (Vexis T8, Giorno T7, sHype and Kennedy T3, Joker T4, Camm15elbe T4 etc...).

But the map was way too big. This was more a 8v8/9v9 map than a 6v6 map. We were too far from eachother which refrains people from teamplaying at the beginning of the rounds, which makes weird things happen with some lucky random stabs.

Anyway thanks Stock for the tournament, and thanks to my team for what they did and tried. Special big up to Troister who was an absolute monster yesterday night while getting well supported by LuLu. Vegi too who made nice plays. T who was always there to go where I needed him (thanks bro), Nedim who is never disappointing, Krembit for doing the maximum he can and bluemoon who considers himself worse than he actually is.

Also congratulations to Mels who again shows his leading skills after the period of Jedis. Chriseh and him together was a big mistake, we should have rigged the tournament so they couldn't play together.

Have a nice day all.

Offline Azur21

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Azur21
« Reply #339 on: December 20, 2021, 01:06:24 pm »
Congratulations to the winner. It was a fun tournament and sorry to my team for my big level xd
And thank you Ambigous, I always wanted to hear one of your screams in reality ! x)

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #340 on: December 20, 2021, 01:34:25 pm »
In my opinion the 2 top tiers weren't a problem honestly. Stein rated T1 was weird so he got a bad team full of retards with him, but the rest was pretty fine and accurate. We were just missing 1 or 2 top players so you wouldn't have had to put T2s in T1s (like Marx and Janne, I think Redfeu should have been a T1 so it makes no difference).
No the main problem was in the lower tiers (Vexis T8, Giorno T7, sHype and Kennedy T3, Joker T4, Camm15elbe T4 etc...).

But the map was way too big. This was more a 8v8/9v9 map than a 6v6 map. We were too far from eachother which refrains people from teamplaying at the beginning of the rounds, which makes weird things happen with some lucky random stabs.

Anyway thanks Stock for the tournament, and thanks to my team for what they did and tried. Special big up to Troister who was an absolute monster yesterday night while getting well supported by LuLu. Vegi too who made nice plays. T who was always there to go where I needed him (thanks bro), Nedim who is never disappointing, Krembit for doing the maximum he can and bluemoon who considers himself worse than he actually is.

Also congratulations to Mels who again shows his leading skills after the period of Jedis. Chriseh and him together was a big mistake, we should have rigged the tournament so they couldn't play together.

Have a nice day all.
perfect  :-*
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #341 on: December 20, 2021, 02:20:11 pm »
Was an enjoyable tournament. Thanks for hosting, Stock.

Some moments from the tourn:

inshallah what a team

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #342 on: December 20, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Congratulations to the winner. It was a fun tournament and sorry to my team for my big level xd
And thank you Ambigous, I always wanted to hear one of your screams in reality ! x)

You're welcome.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #343 on: December 20, 2021, 04:48:03 pm »
The Chriseh + Melsyo win condition fell at the last hurdle, you hate to see it.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 20, 2021, 05:06:25 pm »
Where's the screenshot of the bois Chriseh?