Author Topic: [TWC] Group Stage Week 3  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
[TWC] Group Stage Week 3
« on: November 29, 2019, 03:52:23 am »

GROUP STAGE - WEEK 3

25.11.2019 - 2.12.2019

NW Map: Custom_Map_1

Snappers
-
Animals

Community Elon Musk
-
BELEDIYE SOVALYELERI

ChimpZ
-
23rd

Forgotten Few
-
Parayı Almaya Geldik

Frontline Tactics
-
VICIOUS

The Best Ever
-
Gretzens

Napoleonic Native Noobs
-
The Four Lions

96y
-
Légionnaire Français

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:03:15 pm by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
Re: [TWC] Group Stage Week 3
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:34:10 am »
It is the responsibility of the teams involved in each match to contact one another (contacts are available on the Rosters thread) and organise the time of both their NW and Native matches. Please post here the date and time of these matches so that referees/streams can be organised where appropriate. Additionally, you can use the Server Bookings thread if you want to reserve a server for a certain time (for both officials and training matches).

Another reminder that you must play 4 sets of ft3 on Native and NW; if any result is submitted in a different format it will be invalidated. It is crucial that, for the sake of round-parity between Native and NW, the score is reported in this way.

Good luck!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 10:47:47 am »
The Four Lions (Smylie) & Kani (who I believe was the other cpt originally has left the team) said we could have a free win a few days ago now then came back the following day saying they could 'maybe' get the players. It's been 3 days since then and I haven't heard back so I guess they're giving us the default win.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 12:25:41 am »
Team Name: Snappers vs Animals
Date and hour: 2/12/12 at 7.40gmt Native
Server: Germany1
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:27:38 am by corentin_murat »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 07:22:19 pm »
To confirm Four Lions have said we can have the win.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »
96y vs Légionnaire Français default win for 96y cuz leader LF ignored me all weekend
Spoiler
[close]
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 03:46:58 pm »
Gibby, remove this 12-0 for Snappers now and let us play today. Don't be a child and don't try to rig the tournament. We tried to plan the match with Snappers, I asked them several times during the last week and everytime, they answered "no". So if they aren't willing to make this match happen, then they don't deserve to get the default win either.
Moreover, you said we could play til yesterday but we couldn't make it happen yesterday. Also, we did native on monday so...
If you put the deadline date for yesterday instead of today, then you're giving Snappers the default win for no reason even though we can play today, we just couldn't yesterday.
Or maybe you're just acting in their favor, in which case this isn't fairplay at all anymore and it just becomes a rigged tournament.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 04:33:56 pm »
Gibby, remove this 12-0 for Snappers now and let us play today. Don't be a child and don't try to rig the tournament. We tried to plan the match with Snappers, I asked them several times during the last week and everytime, they answered "no". So if they aren't willing to make this match happen, then they don't deserve to get the default win either.
Moreover, you said we could play til yesterday but we couldn't make it happen yesterday. Also, we did native on monday so...
If you put the deadline date for yesterday instead of today, then you're giving Snappers the default win for no reason even though we can play today, we just couldn't yesterday.
Or maybe you're just acting in their favor, in which case this isn't fairplay at all anymore and it just becomes a rigged tournament.
+1 , this tournament sucks ^^

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 04:59:49 pm »
We can attend tonight Mr Gibby, there is no reason not to play that match unless Snappers clearly don't want face Animals...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:01:25 pm by Márquez »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Board Moderator
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 05:17:34 pm »
+1 , this tournament sucks ^^

You guys were given time to organise your match, even given multiple days extension, and you failed to do so. That doesn't reflect on the admin team at all. Your inability to gather your players for your matches is the only reason you lost by default.

The knockout stage can be viewed here - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43095.0