Author Topic: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)  (Read 12363 times)

|Viper|

Re: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2021, 05:57:27 pm »
Epix - No, I’m talking about how 93rd has won nothing in its existence ever since forming. Use your brain a bit you bum we’ve been there with you smoking weed and drinking 😂 get off your vape addiction retard

Bean - League 1 or 2 it’s still a win and more 1st places than 93rd has ever achieved. I’ve won plenty of league 1 stuff but I’m talking about 93rd individually. 93rd has never won ANYTHING.
You've only won so many league 1 events because you have always reg-rolled around to the nearest bandwagon.
Wow really funny joke Epix! Feeding off of the joke I originally made 😐. No, I didn’t bandwagon most of my league 1 wins are with the LG because I’ve been in the LG since 2017 in and out as we’ve disbanded through the years.
Maybe you should join a regiment and make some friends that you don't backstab but you're right league 1 wins are more I'm important than friends.
I’m in the 1tes and I actually like it a lot and I have plenty of friends there. We play Chivalry, watch movies, and talk like every night lol. I didn’t backstab anyone from 93rd you brought it upon yourself. You’re an idiot and you try to act like you are a true 93rd/093 but you’re simply just a cast away. Enjoy your daily drinks, vapes, and anti social classes dweeb.

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2021, 05:59:03 pm »
Epix - No, I’m talking about how 93rd has won nothing in its existence ever since forming. Use your brain a bit you bum we’ve been there with you smoking weed and drinking 😂 get off your vape addiction retard

Bean - League 1 or 2 it’s still a win and more 1st places than 93rd has ever achieved. I’ve won plenty of league 1 stuff but I’m talking about 93rd individually. 93rd has never won ANYTHING.
You've only won so many league 1 events because you have always reg-rolled around to the nearest bandwagon.
Wow really funny joke Epix! Feeding off of the joke I originally made 😐. No, I didn’t bandwagon most of my league 1 wins are with the LG because I’ve been in the LG since 2017 in and out as we’ve disbanded through the years.
Maybe you should join a regiment and make some friends that you don't backstab but you're right league 1 wins are more I'm important than friends.
I’m in the 1tes and I actually like it a lot and I have plenty of friends there. We play Chivalry, watch movies, and talk like every night lol. I didn’t backstab anyone from 93rd you brought it upon yourself. You’re an idiot and you try to act like you are a true 93rd/093 but you’re simply just a cast away. Enjoy your daily drinks, vapes, and anti social classes dweeb fuck.
I feel bad for any of the 1TES guys that have told you something personal because you'll just use it against them in a petty argument. Like an actual sociopath

And you claim to have never backstabbed your own friends well what happened with James huh what happened to bean what happened to Phil and Vlad and Nick? you literally DDOsed us all because you thought it was funny. THEN you go on to delete the original 093 teamspeak. Therefore 3 years of shit is gone.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:02:12 pm by Epix »

|Viper|

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2021, 06:01:58 pm »
I really don’t but let’s be honest here, if anyone will be talking you would be the last person to be. You’re friends with Suns (who actually does stuff like that) so you’re just setting yourself up. It’s the internet get over it pussy honestly light skin kid.

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2021, 06:02:52 pm »
I really don’t but let’s be honest here, if anyone will be talking you would be the last person to be. You’re friends with Suns (who actually does stuff like that) so you’re just setting yourself up. It’s the internet get over it pussy honestly light skin kid.
Go cry to bean on the phone like you always do

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2021, 06:03:12 pm »

|Viper|

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2021, 06:04:18 pm »
I didn’t cry to Bean he used to call me every day and we’d talk about different things lol. You’re just jealous someone actually called ME. I know your local vape shop calls you with new discounts or whatever but I’m talking about a real person. You’re a full blown neet who smokes and plays games all day. GO CRY.

|Viper|

« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2021, 06:06:12 pm »

Really? IP list, previous Facebook accounts  ::), and much more. Call me out on any of that bullshit and I will prove you wrong every time.

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
I didn’t cry to Bean he used to call me every day and we’d talk about different things lol. You’re just jealous someone actually called ME. I know your local vape shop calls you with new discounts or whatever but I’m talking about a real person. You’re a full blown neet who smokes and plays games all day. GO CRY.
People only call you or want you around for entertainment purposes and I know that for a FACT

|Viper|

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2021, 06:12:41 pm »
People only call you or want you around for entertainment purposes and I know that for a FACT
Better than not being called at all like your situation. Can’t believe you’re jealous people talk to me 😂 that shows how much of a low life you are and how you’re going to get no where. Bean called me because we were friends and we’d talk about different subjects and stuff you act like he called me and I’d strip ass naked for him. 93rd without me is a giant hole and that is a big fact. Community or regimental power wise it’s weaker and you can’t convince me other wise.

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2021, 06:14:52 pm »
*Snip*
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:19:45 pm by Lightning. »
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline PapaBean