Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 157339 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*
« Reply #1726 on: August 17, 2021, 05:17:23 am »
Best Banned Players list coming soon
Do my 2 fse bans count

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1727 on: August 17, 2021, 07:42:49 am »
Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #1728 on: August 17, 2021, 08:04:54 am »
free my homies from this injustice
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #1729 on: August 17, 2021, 09:20:14 am »
Imagine banning people for spamming on a forum that has less than 10 people visiting it for a game that will never be updated or for a new game that will never be released

It's sad ain't it?

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 17, 2021, 06:45:42 pm »
bill top 5-10 all-time player change my mind
Top 5-10 players don’t call Stryker an autoblocker
As much as that gave me a laugh this isn't my issue with Bill. My issue comes in when he has the egotistical audacity to call himself the King of NW when I had never even heard of him till 2018 when I started to play competitive. Hell for those that don't know I've been around in 2013 in Sharpe's 1stRGJ/British Army and joined regiments like PapaBeans 3rdGJB, Price and Warnerbros original 93rd, GeneralGinger and SniperSenpais 79thCH, MadMal's 1stVistule, Capones HRE SS and spent tid bits in other regiments like Alexanders 5th (3 weeks) 63e (1 week) 39th (1 week) and probably a bunch of others that I'm missing. Ultimately he had little to no impact on the overall community and to call himself King is absolutely absurd. The people who hosted public servers and events are the real kings

Lol just read this "No impact on the overall community" son I was in the FH and use to go to those events and Topfrag damn near every event, I would be at the top of the leaderboards even before I got into the competitive part of the game. Then I started going on NA gf and seen the more competitive community and took over. Lol I use to have like 500 people at once viewing my posts on here son...No impact lol! are you shitting me? again people will remember me from this game not you turdball Ik youre jealous but lets be realistic

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 17, 2021, 06:51:06 pm »
bill top 5-10 all-time player change my mind
Top 5-10 players don’t call Stryker an autoblocker
As much as that gave me a laugh this isn't my issue with Bill. My issue comes in when he has the egotistical audacity to call himself the King of NW when I had never even heard of him till 2018 when I started to play competitive. Hell for those that don't know I've been around in 2013 in Sharpe's 1stRGJ/British Army and joined regiments like PapaBeans 3rdGJB, Price and Warnerbros original 93rd, GeneralGinger and SniperSenpais 79thCH, MadMal's 1stVistule, Capones HRE SS and spent tid bits in other regiments like Alexanders 5th (3 weeks) 63e (1 week) 39th (1 week) and probably a bunch of others that I'm missing. Ultimately he had little to no impact on the overall community and to call himself King is absolutely absurd. The people who hosted public servers and events are the real kings

Lol just read this "No impact on the overall community" son I was in the FH and use to go to those events and Topfrag damn near every event, I would be at the top of the leaderboards even before I got into the competitive part of the game. Then I started going on NA gf and seen the more competitive community and took over. Lol I use to have like 500 people at once viewing my posts on here son...No impact lol! are you shitting me? again people will remember me from this game not you turdball Ik youre jealous but lets be realistic
imagine not knowing about the king of NW LMAO

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 17, 2021, 07:07:40 pm »
Yea the King of NW never heard ofem? "I never heard of him until 2018" I didnt even play the game in 2018 lol

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 17, 2021, 07:08:36 pm »
The King will be back soon. Get ready girls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1734 on: August 17, 2021, 08:21:01 pm »
Mang and Bill used to absolutely cream entire lines of pub regiments at pub events.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 17, 2021, 08:22:19 pm »
Mang and Bill used to absolutely cream entire lines of pub regiments at pub events.
simp

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1736 on: August 17, 2021, 08:39:48 pm »
simp

Sorry Russian but I never saw you creaming anyone but Theodin.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1737 on: August 17, 2021, 09:29:44 pm »
simp

Ain’t nothing wrong with that

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1738 on: August 17, 2021, 09:57:49 pm »
simp

Mmmm.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #1739 on: August 18, 2021, 01:23:03 am »
simp

I always figure panda and Russian would make a good couple
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???