Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 44904 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2019, 12:20:00 pm »
If Ukraine Bulgaria is allowed I want a Scotland MENA coalition

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2019, 12:20:38 pm »
I'm already discussing this with MarxeiL so there isn't much point discussing it further here.

I didn't have time to discuss it in depth over the weekend as I was busy watching Endgame and no lifeing Mordhau.
So, can any team play with official mercs? I think it will be nice tournament. Ye, u don’t want to hear community, bcs u are busy. So, ur decisions are bullshit. Why solutions are made by busy Herishey and 3 years in a row CHEATER?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2019, 12:42:37 pm »
Because we're the only two people who are willing and capable of putting the work in to do so. If MrDixon hosted it I'm sure everything would run smoothly with no flaws. That well known and capable host he is.  ::) ::) ::)

I have already made it clear to MarxeiL yesterday I believe we should put Bulgaria with Balkans or force them to make their own team if we can find enough players (which we are currently looking into). If you think that sounds bullshit then you need to maybe think again with some logic.

The reason I don't want to hear it is because I've already read it on the thread over the past few pages and spoke to several people about it over Steam. I don't need to hear the same shit on repeat like a broken record, thanks. :)

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2019, 01:01:10 pm »
Because we're the only two people who are willing and capable of putting the work in to do so. If MrDixon hosted it I'm sure everything would run smoothly with no flaws. That well known and capable host he is.  ::) ::) ::)

I have already made it clear to MarxeiL yesterday I believe we should put Bulgaria with Balkans or force them to make their own team if we can find enough players (which we are currently looking into). If you think that sounds bullshit then you need to maybe think again with some logic.

The reason I don't want to hear it is because I've already read it on the thread over the past few pages and spoke to several people about it over Steam. I don't need to hear the same shit on repeat like a broken record, thanks. :)

dude these bulgarians should defo not be in ukraine

Spoiler
idk if anyone agrees but i dont think there should be an UA/BUL coalition for a 5v5/6v6
Spoiler
When it fits, it fits!
[close]
[close]
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2019, 01:02:57 pm »

Props go to em

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2019, 01:15:13 pm »
I have already made it clear to MarxeiL yesterday I believe we should put Bulgaria with Balkans or force them to make their own team if we can find enough players (which we are currently looking into).
That sounds good, but Marxeil didn’t say about this possibilities, hence there are so much indignation

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2019, 01:40:21 pm »

dude these bulgarians should defo not be in ukraine

Spoiler
idk if anyone agrees but i dont think there should be an UA/BUL coalition for a 5v5/6v6
Spoiler
When it fits, it fits!
[close]
[close]
dude u should defend yourself with facts not myths  :-\

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2019, 03:16:07 pm »
I'm already discussing this with MarxeiL so there isn't much point discussing it further here.

I didn't have time to discuss it in depth over the weekend as I was busy watching Endgame and no lifeing Mordhau.
So, can any team play with official mercs? I think it will be nice tournament. Ye, u don’t want to hear community, bcs u are busy. So, ur decisions are bullshit. Why solutions are made by busy Herishey and 3 years in a row CHEATER?
Ofcourse you will start crying after we slapped you last night xd
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

David_Schrein

« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2019, 03:23:49 pm »
SCO cpt capri sun and alucard/nifu's UA leader are hosting this. Amazing

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2019, 05:28:19 pm »

it's not your job to find them mate, it's the captains. if they aren't putting the effort in then don't do it for them. tell em to get stuffed.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2019, 05:35:42 pm »
I've hosted it for 4 years you donkey. I hosted the first 'NWWC' even kidd0.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2019, 05:40:32 pm »

;D ;D ;D cheaters man..

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2019, 05:55:22 pm »

it's not your job to find them mate, it's the captains. if they aren't putting the effort in then don't do it for them. tell em to get stuffed.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2019, 06:07:02 pm »

;D ;D ;D cheaters man..
Cough Shogunai cough oNeill COUCH COUGH
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2019, 06:14:35 pm »

;D ;D ;D cheaters man..
Cough Shogunai cough oNeill COUCH COUGH
Don’t forget Grela